Windows 10: Minimizing Windows in Windows 10

Discus and support Minimizing Windows in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello all. I have a simple problem for which I'm sure there is an easy fix, but I can't find it. I cannot minimize a microsoft document or a website... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidAFraser, May 6, 2019.

1. Minimizing Windows in Windows 10

Hello all. I have a simple problem for which I'm sure there is an easy fix, but I can't find it. I cannot minimize a microsoft document or a website download so I cannot work with multiple windows concurrently. On the top right screen, the 'minus' sign works, as does the 'x', but the little window only wobbles the document; it does not create a smaller window. Is there a fix to this. Thak you Minimizing Windows in Windows 10 :)

:)

DavidAFraser, May 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 6, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 6, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Minimizing Windows in Windows 10

Delta6326, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Minimizing Windows in Windows 10

1. Minimizing Windows in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Minimizing

2. When I start applications they always open in small or minimized screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I start applications they always open in small or minimized screen.: When I open a program it always starts minimized or in small mode, I want them to always open in maximized screen, I don't know how to solve it....
  3. When I start applications they always open in small or minimized screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I start applications they always open in small or minimized screen.: When I open a program it always starts minimized or in small mode, I want them to always open in maximized screen, I don't know how to solve it....
  4. Why do my games keep minimizing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my games keep minimizing?: Every 5 or so minutes, the game I am playing minimizes to the desktop. The games I play are Counter Strike 2 and Overwatch. I have turned off game mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-games-keep-minimizing/6d69db4b-50d1-49cf-8dce-013079eda910
  5. Why do my games keep minimizing?

Why do my games keep minimizing?: Every 5 or so minutes, the game I am playing minimizes to the desktop. The games I play are Counter Strike 2 and Overwatch. I have turned off game mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-games-keep-minimizing/6d69db4b-50d1-49cf-8dce-013079eda910
  6. Windows 11 - Impossible to make screenshots once Windows decides to automatically minimize...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Impossible to make screenshots once Windows decides to automatically minimize...: Good day,after spending months or by now years of trying to find troubleshooting or a fix - I also tried a lot of settings myself, I am close to giving up.The most simpe example I have: Trying to make a screenshot in EA FC or FIFA or WWE2K or EVEN ANY WINDOW, everything gets...
  7. Windows 11 - Impossible to make screenshots once Windows decides to automatically minimize...

Windows 11 - Impossible to make screenshots once Windows decides to automatically minimize...: Good day,after spending months or by now years of trying to find troubleshooting or a fix - I also tried a lot of settings myself, I am close to giving up.The most simpe example I have: Trying to make a screenshot in EA FC or FIFA or WWE2K or EVEN ANY WINDOW, everything gets...
  8. Windows 10 start button changes to a blue circle with 4 white squares and minimal functions...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 start button changes to a blue circle with 4 white squares and minimal functions...: Hi, My windows 10 start button and for all users changes to a blue circle with 4 white squares and minimal functions on startup see image. Selecting 'Exit' returns the start button to normal with normal functionality. I’ve tried uninstalling recently installed programs and...
  9. every game i play will minimize every 5 till 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    every game i play will minimize every 5 till 10 minutes: how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-game-i-play-will-minimize-every-5-till-10/83195eb2-643c-48fc-aa38-b49c79067418
  10. every game i play will minimize every 5 till 10 minutes

every game i play will minimize every 5 till 10 minutes: how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-game-i-play-will-minimize-every-5-till-10/83195eb2-643c-48fc-aa38-b49c79067418