Windows 10: Minimum ram

Discus and support Minimum ram in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; what is the minimum ram usage of windows 10 home 64 bit my pc is qrround 1.4 GB in idle 125163 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Mixalisfr, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Mixalisfr Win User

Minimum ram

what is the minimum ram usage of windows 10 home 64 bit my pc is qrround 1.4 GB in idle

:)

Mixalisfr, Jan 12, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 12, 2019
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin Minimum ram :D

DrunkenMafia, Jan 12, 2019
  4. marks1964 Win User

Minimum ram

Minimum RAM vs Recommended RAM

Hi John,

Having only 2 GB of RAM with for Windows 7 (64 bit) is not enough as Windows itself will use 1 – 2 GB and leave very little for anything else to use.

4 GB is really the minimum amount I’d use.

With the antivirus software scanning at the same time the computer will go slower.

It is the cheapest upgrade you can do.

Personally, I use 2 x 4 GB of RAM on one machine and I’ve got 2 x 8 GB on the other machine (excessive).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Mark

marks1964, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Minimum ram

1. Minimum ram - Similar Threads - Minimum ram

2. How do I resolve "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I resolve "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this...: I created a boot drive on a USB using the MediaCreationTool_Win11_23H2.exe. When booting from that drive I am receiving the following error message: "The PC doesn't meet the minimum systems requirements to install this version of windows."I believe the PC does meet the...
  3. why do I get the message that "this PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do I get the message that "this PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system...: I get the message This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11 when I try to run the update my computer....I am already on windows 11 for over a year - the pc came with windows 11. Not had any issues with it until yesterday....
  4. why do I get the message that "this PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why do I get the message that "this PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system...: I get the message This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run Windows 11 when I try to run the update my computer....I am already on windows 11 for over a year - the pc came with windows 11. Not had any issues with it until yesterday....
  5. How to hide "minimum system req..." at windows update page?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide "minimum system req..." at windows update page?: OK, I got it, "This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for running Windows 11".But do you really have to show it forever? For god shake, how to hide and never see this again.By the way, I've tried it, and it sucks, you have turn all the single click-go buttons to...
  6. How to hide "minimum system req..." at windows update page?

How to hide "minimum system req..." at windows update page?: OK, I got it, "This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for running Windows 11".But do you really have to show it forever? For god shake, how to hide and never see this again.By the way, I've tried it, and it sucks, you have turn all the single click-go buttons to...
  7. How to hide "minimum system req..." at windows update page?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I keep getting "This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for running Windows...

I keep getting "This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for running Windows...: I keep getting "This PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for running Windows 11" but the my new PC specs is the following:AMD Ryzen 5 4600G - 3.7 GHzEMX-A320-Pro MOBO and indicated in the box "Windows 11 ready"8 GB RAMM.2 SSD 256 GB Please help!...
  9. What is Minimum RAM Requirement to Upgrade to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is Minimum RAM Requirement to Upgrade to Windows 10?: hello! Windows 7 was ended support on january 14th 2020 but need you 4gb ram to install Windows 10 lasest version 1909 in time [Original Title: Windows 7 ending support]...
  10. RAM minimum

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAM minimum: what is the minimum RAM recommend for windows 10, a few small excell Spreadsheets, and outlook for email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ram-minimum/feadcbb1-5dc5-4c01-86a9-2b01c2be253e