Windows 10: Minimum ram

Discus and support Minimum ram in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; what is the minimum ram usage of windows 10 home 64 bit my pc is qrround 1.4 GB in idle 125163 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Mixalisfr, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Mixalisfr Win User

Minimum ram

what is the minimum ram usage of windows 10 home 64 bit my pc is qrround 1.4 GB in idle

:)

Mixalisfr, Jan 12, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 12, 2019
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin Minimum ram :D

DrunkenMafia, Jan 12, 2019
  4. marks1964 Win User

Minimum ram

Minimum RAM vs Recommended RAM

Hi John,

Having only 2 GB of RAM with for Windows 7 (64 bit) is not enough as Windows itself will use 1 – 2 GB and leave very little for anything else to use.

4 GB is really the minimum amount I’d use.

With the antivirus software scanning at the same time the computer will go slower.

It is the cheapest upgrade you can do.

Personally, I use 2 x 4 GB of RAM on one machine and I’ve got 2 x 8 GB on the other machine (excessive).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Mark

marks1964, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Minimum ram

1. Minimum ram - Similar Threads - Minimum ram

2. How to set minimum volume limit for windows 10 device? Or how to get a static on-screen...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to set minimum volume limit for windows 10 device? Or how to get a static on-screen...: Ok, I have a problem which is this: 1. I need to have this ear tearing fire alarm notification sound in my tablet so i dont miss an important notification i get few times a day 2. when the alarm goes off in a public place i turn the volume all the way down and because i am...
  3. CPU blocked at minimum speed after deactivating battery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CPU blocked at minimum speed after deactivating battery: Hello everyone, I have a problem with my Asus TP300LA laptop and I was hoping someone might give me a hint. Recently it's charger controller went wrong. It wouldn't even run on AC. To fix it completely I would have to get a new motherboard. Since I was about to buy a new...
  4. minimum GB needed to do Windows 10 reinstall?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minimum GB needed to do Windows 10 reinstall?: Is there a minimun GB amount needed to do a Windows 10 reinstallation? I only have 10 nearly 11GB on my main hard drive. What is the minimum needed please to do a fresh reinstall. Thx....
  5. my screen brightness is changing to the minimum level by itself every 10 seconds. what...

in Windows 10 Customization
    my screen brightness is changing to the minimum level by itself every 10 seconds. what...: My screen brightness is changing to the minimum and back to the set level by itself every 10 seconds. what should i do to stop that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-brightness-is-changing-to-the-minimum/f11a86a1-6584-4189-81b2-f2e23458fa99
  6. in order to speed up my laptop what Minimum windows 10 services required for wireless...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    in order to speed up my laptop what Minimum windows 10 services required for wireless...: in order to speed up my laptop what Minimum windows 10 services required for wireless connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-order-to-speed-up-my-laptop-what-minimum/b0b0443f-bba0-4197-a627-b61a9cc09164
  7. in order to speed up my laptop what Minimum windows 10 services required for wired connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    in order to speed up my laptop what Minimum windows 10 services required for wired connection: in order to speed up my laptop what Minimum windows 10 services required for wired connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-order-to-speed-up-my-laptop-what-minimum/ae800eb9-c858-49da-8f90-5b2e34a29121
  8. Windows 10 October 2018 Update minimum system requirements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update minimum system requirements: Microsoft is rolling out Windows 10 October 2018 Update to compatible devices. The update shows up on devices when you open the Settings app and manually check for updates. Windows 10 October 2018 Update system requirements remain unchanged that means if your PC is running...
  9. My computer does not meet this minimum requirement for installing this intel graphics...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer does not meet this minimum requirement for installing this intel graphics...: Hi friends, i had already tried to install this intel graphics driver in windows 10, becaue computer appear instruction that, this computer does not meet this minimum requirement for installing this software. I downloaded intel graphisc installer form intel.com, then running...
  10. I WANT TO MODIFY CPU USAGE MINIMUM BELOW 10% AND MAXIMUM UPTO 30% ON WINDOWS 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I WANT TO MODIFY CPU USAGE MINIMUM BELOW 10% AND MAXIMUM UPTO 30% ON WINDOWS 10: I want to modify the windows 10 os in such a way that , cpu usage should not be use more than 30in normal functions , but when playing heavy 3D graphics game, if needed cpu usage can upto 90% . give me some suggestions to achieve above project. But...