Windows 10: minimum requirement for window 10

Discus and support minimum requirement for window 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello brother/sister i need your help i have LG S530-KAC30A2 laptop Processor: i3, CPU @ 2.10GHz 4GB/500GB.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnubhavDubey, Oct 22, 2020.

1. minimum requirement for window 10

Hello brother/sister

i need your help i have LG S530-KAC30A2 laptop Processor: i3, CPU @ 2.10GHz 4GB/500GB.

Currently i using window 8.1 now i want to use windows 10 please suggest me, will windows 10 work smoothly in my laptop and which version of windows 10 work smoothly in my system.

:)

AnubhavDubey, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Minimum hardware requirements for Windows 10 for phones and desktops

Read more: Microsoft sheds light on minimum hardware requirements for Windows 10 for phones and desktops | Windows Central

minimum requirement for window 10 [​IMG]

Brink, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Minimum hardware requirements for Windows 10 for phones and desktops

Read more: Microsoft sheds light on minimum hardware requirements for Windows 10 for phones and desktops | Windows Central

Brink, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

minimum requirement for window 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

minimum requirement for window 10

1. minimum requirement for window 10 - Similar Threads - minimum requirement window

2. Minimum Requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minimum Requirements: I purchased MFS2020 and found that my computer does not meet the minimums. If I purchase a new computer will I be able to reload the Simulator on the new one without additional charge?...
  3. What is Minimum RAM Requirement to Upgrade to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is Minimum RAM Requirement to Upgrade to Windows 10?: hello! Windows 7 was ended support on january 14th 2020 but need you 4gb ram to install Windows 10 lasest version 1909 in time [Original Title: Windows 7 ending support]...
  4. windows 10 installation failed,not meet minimum requirements

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 installation failed,not meet minimum requirements: I am installing my window 7 to window 10 and failed. This is the response. WINDOW 10 SET UP We've set your PC back to the way it was right before you started installing Win 10 0x8007001-0x20006 The...
  5. Windows 10 May 2019 Update minimum system requirements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 May 2019 Update minimum system requirements: Microsoft has finally rolled out Windows 10 May 2019 Update to advanced users. and with the first wave of devices receiving the update as we speak. Unlike the previous releases, Windows 10 May 2019 Update is only available for users who would like to install it. Any Windows...
  6. Minimum programs required for Windows 10 OS to function

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minimum programs required for Windows 10 OS to function: I'm trying to configure a Software Restriction Policy in a user's GPO to "lock-down" a Windows 10 machine. The device will only run the programs essential to running the OS. I will then only allow the programs the end user needs to perform their tasks. So far I have...
  7. Windows 10 October 2018 Update minimum system requirements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update minimum system requirements: Microsoft is rolling out Windows 10 October 2018 Update to compatible devices. The update shows up on devices when you open the Settings app and manually check for updates. Windows 10 October 2018 Update system requirements remain unchanged that means if your PC is running...
  8. Minimum requirements for rec.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minimum requirements for rec.: What are the minimum requirements for recording with start+g in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/minimum-requirements-for-rec/7c5d4dcc-6eb7-4b62-bce7-ff68052e4a96
  9. Windows 10 Cloud minimum hardware requirements leaks

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Cloud minimum hardware requirements leaks: Microsoft is gearing up to take on Chromebooks with new hardware running Windows 10 Cloud. On May 2nd, the company is holding a software and hardware event in New York City, where it’s expected to launch a new device running a new variant of its desktop OS. Windows 10...
  10. Minimum hardware requirements for Windows 10 for phones and desktops

in Windows 10 News
    Minimum hardware requirements for Windows 10 for phones and desktops: At the WinHEC conference in Shenzhen, China, Microsoft has revealed the minimum hardware requirements needed to successfully boot, run, update and service Windows 10. The hardware maker has shared details for desktops as well as Windows 10 for phones.... ...New hardware...