Windows 10: Mining for Gold achievement is Broken?

Discus and support Mining for Gold achievement is Broken? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. Before you rush to explain how the achievement works, please read my post: In Microsoft Solitaire, the Mining for Gold achievement is broken... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AW_86, Aug 17, 2020.

1. AW_86 Win User

Mining for Gold achievement is Broken?

Hello. Before you rush to explain how the achievement works, please read my post:

In Microsoft Solitaire, the Mining for Gold achievement is broken for me. I have completed it several times and have not earned the achievement.

Now, I will explain the requirements:

-You need to have 5 or more cards in the waste pile.

-Then you need to play 5 or more cards from the waste pile consecutively.

-You cannot draw a new card from the waste pile; it needs to be consecutive.

I have done this several times. I've tried on Windows 10, an iPhone, and an iPod Touch. I've tried with 6 cards, 7 cards, and once with 10 cards. I've tried on Easy mode, I've tried during a daily challenge.

What do I need to do to resolve this issue?

:)

AW_86, Aug 17, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Sea of Thieves on Windows 10: can't unlock achievements

Hi PieBaracus14,

Normally, achievements will be unlocked once you complete a certain task, mission or challenge on the game. If you recently installed the game on your computer, I suggest that you uninstall the game first, and then reset the Windows Store cache by performing
    the following steps:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Reinstall the game in question.
    • Once done, attempt to unlock the achievement again.

If the achievements still don't unlock, I suggest that you raise this to our
    Achievements Support
    team by taking the survey on this
    link
    . They will help us to double check your account and validate if you completed the requirements to unlock an achievement on the game.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ariel Acu, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Dendroidt Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire Challenges Achievements: Go for the Bronze, Silver, Gold

Have these three achievements under Challenges Achievements been discontinued? "Go For The Bronze", "Go For The Silver", "Go For The Gold". Tool tip says: (Win 12 Bronze Daily Challenge Badges etc.)

I apparently earned 5/12, 3/10, and 3/8 respectively, but can't find any way to complete any more. I have all the other global achievements and was hoping to complete them all.

Dendroidt, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Mining for Gold achievement is Broken?

Achievements bar in Microsoft Jigsaw

I don't know if anybody else has this view, but I find that the achievements bar in Jigsaw is not scaled correctly.

In Solitaire the bar has the usual medals: bronze, silver and gold, but it also has a perfect medal as well and you continue to add coins to the bar until you achieve perfection.

The bar in Jigsaw has bronze, silver and gold, but when you achieve gold, (I've already passed gold and its 24 May), and the bar is filled up, but the reward coins continue to feed into the bar but doesn't increase.

I would like to see the achievements bar the same in Jigsaw as it is in Solitaire.

Rod Styles, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

Mining for Gold achievement is Broken?

1. Mining for Gold achievement is Broken? - Similar Threads - Mining Gold achievement

2. achievement loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    achievement loading: so once i made a netherite sword and in the discription it said it does 9 hearts of damage so i did the achievement "overkill" and it dident give me it so i tried over and over and it dident work!!!...
  3. achievement loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    achievement loading: so once i made a netherite sword and in the discription it said it does 9 hearts of damage so i did the achievement "overkill" and it dident give me it so i tried over and over and it dident work!!!...
  4. achievement loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Minecraft Achievements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Achievements: Yesterday I bought minecraft pe and my achievements aren't transferring from my windows 10 account I used the same Xbox.live account for both of them and I'm wondering if my achievements will transfer to pe. I'm asking since I'm only...
  6. Broforce No Ticket Achievement Broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broforce No Ticket Achievement Broken: After reading statements from multiple people on both Steam and Game Pass for PC in regards to Broforce, there is a final conclusion that the No Ticket achievement is officially broken for the Game Pass Windows 10 version. There is not a single person on Game Pass that has...
  7. mine windows is fully broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mine windows is fully broken: as i said i made format and downloaded media creation tool from microsoft https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 site, but like its broken, windows start is missing apps and if i click windows button on keyboard the out of nowhere windows were selecting...
  8. Xbox gold

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox gold: Hello, i bought xbox gold for one year and i had payed in january and it says i dont own gold anymore, i payed 60 $ and it does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-gold/0fcb49a1-73ca-4cf5-8b4f-c64bca883fe9
  9. Gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gold: I just wanted to check how many more day do I have until my Xbox live ends https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gold/f79162e4-7fd3-460a-8995-0ddb78fa758b
  10. After windows update mine graphic card is broken

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After windows update mine graphic card is broken: After latest windows update mine games stopped working. The error is usually that I don't have installed latest directx which I have, and tried to install it again and it tells me that I got latest installed directx. I got 2 display adapters [ATTACH] Every game is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Mining for Gold broken achievement