Windows 10: Miniscule display size in MS Edge Browser

Discus and support Miniscule display size in MS Edge Browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Yesterday mid-day my Edge browser screen-font-size suddenly went from "normal" to miniscule (see attached image). At the time I was reading info on a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by keesadad, Sep 21, 2015.

1. keesadad Win User

Miniscule display size in MS Edge Browser

Yesterday mid-day my Edge browser screen-font-size suddenly went from "normal" to miniscule (see attached image).
    At the time I was reading info on a sports web-site. Just prior to that my touch-pad (ASUS laptop) suddenly reverted
    to having the touch-pad feature "TAP" as ON, and because I have a small shake in my hand, this feature most-often causes problems.

When I converted from Win 8.1 to Win10 a few weeks ago I immediately searched for and found the option
    (under ASUS Smart Gesture app) and turned all TAP features off. It worked fine until yesterday. I searched
    for possible solutions and discovered I could not access ASUS Smart Gesture, so I re-installed it- that feature
    is now turned off again, but I cannot get Edge to display in normal font-size. That's the only place it occurs

I have reverted to Internet Explorer v11 for now, but would appreciate if someone knows of a fix or could suggest
    where to look to give me some ideas.

Thanks
    Miniscule display size in MS Edge Browser [​IMG]

:)

keesadad, Sep 21, 2015

2. Fonts Not Displaying Properly

Some fonts, specifically MS Gothic, MS PGothic, MS UI Gothic, size 12 and smaller, display aliased instead of anti-aliased. This is not confined to the browser, but is true in the font page itself. Therefore, all text in this font and size, such as the
    Japanese text in Wikipedia and Wiktionary, are displayed pixelated, which is mildly annoying. How can this be amended without changing the browser font?

AstroVulpes, Sep 21, 2015
  3. how do i reduce the display in microsoft edge in windows 10 to fit the screen

How do I reduce the display size in Microsoft Edge browser in windows 10 to fit the monitor screen?

RamamohanAnantatmula, Sep 21, 2015
  4. Hydranix Win User

Press [Ctrl] +[0]

That's Control and Zero.

It's likely you may have accidentally performed a "pinch-zoom" on the touchpad. Check if you can disable this feature if the touchpad settings.

Hydranix, Sep 21, 2015
  5. keesadad Win User
    Wow that was quick, and THANSK VERY MUCH! worked fine! Not sure why that problem only appeared
    in Edge, but seems to work OK now.

keesadad, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Miniscule display size in MS Edge Browser - Similar Threads - Miniscule display size

2. MS Edge Chromium Browser.

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Edge Chromium Browser.: Hello Is it possible for the new Edge Chromium browser to automatically open and already have pages that were open in the past . In MS Edge ,it was possible where in user closes Edge opens it and it has pages already/still has the pages open in the past. Regards, Rakesh...
  3. How to delete MS Edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    How to delete MS Edge browser: Running current win10 2004 build 19041.450 as of yesterday and all seemed well until today. Have always used Firefox as browser prior to update 2004 download . Today update installed MS Edge ,but i kept my default browser as Firefox. Went to uninstall KB4559309 Edge update...
  4. Edge browser display sizing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge browser display sizing: My edge browse display has suddenly shrunk to where a page is only about 1 inch wide on the screen. How do I repair this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-browser-display-sizing/5e93e49d-01fb-40db-83d1-8a4dc29535d7
  5. McAffee warning on MS Edge browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    McAffee warning on MS Edge browser: I do not have McAfee software installed but I've started to get a warning message on my browser telling me my subscription has expired (today's date) and to visit...
  6. MS Edge: Basic Browser Settings.

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge: Basic Browser Settings.: The latest changes to the basic settings in MS Edge are just a joke. How did anyone think that what has been implemented could be acceptable in any way? Frankly, I am starting to wonder what 99% of the so-called enhancements are worth. Most of them are just a distraction. Or,...
  7. Images not displayed in MS Edge web browser

in Browsers and Email
    Images not displayed in MS Edge web browser: I upgraded to Windows 10 last week and everything seems good except an issue I am having when I use MS Edge and also the app Flip. Neither of these will display images. I use Chrome and Opera and every image is displayed right away when I go to a website. But Edge and Flip...
  8. Ms Edge Browser.

in Browsers and Email
    Ms Edge Browser.: I am running windows 10 preview 14393.5. I have the following questions. 1. In ms edge the cast to device is greyed out, is this normal? 2. Will cast to device work with 1st generation google cast device? Henry 57648
  9. ms new edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    ms new edge browser: anyone know when ms plans to allow plugins to work with edge ? is kinda a useless browser without them 19320
  10. MS Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge Browser: Just upgraded to new Windows 10 along with the new Edge browser. It has been a terrible experience! How do I move my "favorites" to the left side of my browser? I have tried all the various things posted and Googled on how to move it and to no avail, no success. In addition,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fix Miniscule display size in MS Edge Browser