Windows 10: Minismised screen

Discus and support Minismised screen in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My computer has taken to opening up normally but when I click on Edge the window is in minimised mode (about two thirds of the full monitor screen. I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ICIT2LOL, Mar 1, 2019.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Minismised screen

My computer has taken to opening up normally but when I click on Edge the window is in minimised mode (about two thirds of the full monitor screen.

I have tried dragging the screen to full screen before powering of and also just clicked on the max button.

But on reboot and clicking the browser it always opens minimised - any suggestions or advice greatly appreciated.

NB This doesn't happen after I close the browser and restart it.

:)

ICIT2LOL, Mar 1, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Minismised screen

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Minismised screen

1. Minismised screen - Similar Threads - Minismised screen

2. Lock Screen/Windows Spotlight

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock Screen/Windows Spotlight: Hi, After installing W-10 feature update 1903, when booting up, my spotlight picture is a "blur" with the telltale circle of chess pieces in the center. The chess pieces showed up on a previous update while back and I just let it go. But, at least my "picture" would update...
  3. Lock screen image is blurred

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock screen image is blurred: I've noticed an unwanted change on the lock screen since updating to 1903, this is on both my desktop (Home) and laptop (Pro) while the sign on box is up, the lock screen image is blurred to the point of being unrecognizable. The desktop is set to sign on automatically so...
  4. Flashing black screen and cannot log into device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flashing black screen and cannot log into device: My laptop recently crashed and when it did I powered it off, and when I turned it back on I was greeted with the Your device has ran into a problem we're collecting and repairing, then you can restart, which I tried to do, but it wouldn't restart and I proceeded to the...
  5. Terribly Slow User Interface in Windows 10 in High-Resolution Screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Terribly Slow User Interface in Windows 10 in High-Resolution Screens: After 2 - 3 years from letting you know that Windows 10 has serious problems in terms of the user interface in high-resolution devices, you did NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING. I personally let you know about this problem more than 2 years ago (here), after sending some...
  6. Blue screen WHEA_UNCORRECTBLE_ERROR

Blue screen WHEA_UNCORRECTBLE_ERROR: My Windows 10 PC with Windows 10 Pro x64 version 1809, 8 gigabytes of ram, 128 gig SSD just crashed, The error code was WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I tried to update but for some reason it said im up to date. Does the error code mean I cannot fix it?...
  7. gray bar that rises 1/3 of the way up screen and persists in touch xcreen windows 10 dell...

gray bar that rises 1/3 of the way up screen and persists in touch xcreen windows 10 dell...: what worked for me: go to word and if the gray bar is there, you can drag it down. in my case it has stayed down across all applications. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gray-bar-that-rises-13-of-the-way-up-screen-and/d95839eb-fc5c-42f4-827c-9565492a7433
  8. Black screen upon starting

Black screen upon starting: Hi people, i updated my laptop with recent update 1903, it was working fine until today. Its battery depleted completely today and after a while i put it on charging. But when i tried to start it, it just became black screen with nothing and caps lock key blinking...
  9. I have a Blue screen with Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE and no USB reboot device.

I have a Blue screen with Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE and no USB reboot device.: How do I fix this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-blue-screen-with-stop-code-inaccessible/7be505db-85fc-40db-9058-e90384e821c6
  10. Please help. Blue screen of death on autistic son's computer.

Please help. Blue screen of death on autistic son's computer.: Hi - my 17 yr old autistic son lives on his computer. He was updating his drivers last night when he got the blue screen of death - needless to say, he is distraught. The driver was corsairvbusdriver.sys Stop code - SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED The computer has 2...