Windows 10: Minismised screen

Discus and support Minismised screen in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My computer has taken to opening up normally but when I click on Edge the window is in minimised mode (about two thirds of the full monitor screen. I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ICIT2LOL, Mar 1, 2019.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Minismised screen

My computer has taken to opening up normally but when I click on Edge the window is in minimised mode (about two thirds of the full monitor screen.

I have tried dragging the screen to full screen before powering of and also just clicked on the max button.

But on reboot and clicking the browser it always opens minimised - any suggestions or advice greatly appreciated.

NB This doesn't happen after I close the browser and restart it.

:)

ICIT2LOL, Mar 1, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Minismised screen

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Minismised screen

1. Minismised screen - Similar Threads - Minismised screen

2. Preven screen turning off when lid is closed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Preven screen turning off when lid is closed: I am trying to prevent my laptop screen from turning off when the lid closes, I want the lid being closed to have 0 effect on the computer. I went to power plan settings and disabled all of the screen time out things, including setting it to "Do Nothing" when lid closed, yet...
  3. Preven screen turning off when lid is closed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preven screen turning off when lid is closed: I am trying to prevent my laptop screen from turning off when the lid closes, I want the lid being closed to have 0 effect on the computer. I went to power plan settings and disabled all of the screen time out things, including setting it to "Do Nothing" when lid closed, yet...
  4. Preven screen turning off when lid is closed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. W11 desktop login screen weather app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 desktop login screen weather app: As of, this AM, when I start up my desktop PC I get to the initial screen there is a weather app appearing at the center bottom of the screen. It disappears when I get to the login screen. Where did this app come from and how do I turn it off? By-the-way, this has nothing to...
  6. W11 desktop login screen weather app

W11 desktop login screen weather app: As of, this AM, when I start up my desktop PC I get to the initial screen there is a weather app appearing at the center bottom of the screen. It disappears when I get to the login screen. Where did this app come from and how do I turn it off? By-the-way, this has nothing to...
  7. Windows Freezing and Screen Glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Freezing and Screen Glitch: Please help for this eror, My Laptop keep freezing for no reason. I just browsing and no heavy software are running.Last time i check to the Asus Center it needs to replace the NVMe and after that the freeze happen again.My Laptop spec:Asus TUF Gaming F15 FX507ZR12th Gen...
  8. Windows Freezing and Screen Glitch

Windows Freezing and Screen Glitch: Please help for this eror, My Laptop keep freezing for no reason. I just browsing and no heavy software are running.Last time i check to the Asus Center it needs to replace the NVMe and after that the freeze happen again.My Laptop spec:Asus TUF Gaming F15 FX507ZR12th Gen...
  9. Screen is going Off and while pressing number 4 key in number pad in wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen is going Off and while pressing number 4 key in number pad in wireless keyboard: Hii iam using Dell G15 Laptop, When I press number '4' on number pad of my external wireless keyboard display is getting off and windows is going to lock screen, but my laptop Inbuilt keyboard is okay no problem while I press number 4...... but when I using external USB...
  10. Screen is going Off and while pressing number 4 key in number pad in wireless keyboard

Screen is going Off and while pressing number 4 key in number pad in wireless keyboard: Hii iam using Dell G15 Laptop, When I press number '4' on number pad of my external wireless keyboard display is getting off and windows is going to lock screen, but my laptop Inbuilt keyboard is okay no problem while I press number 4...... but when I using external USB...