Windows 10: Minitab 18 does not work on windows 10

Discus and support Minitab 18 does not work on windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There is an issue with Manitab. When I create a chart or a graph, the application keeps crashing without any message. I have tried the toubleshoot but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nawaf.ZH, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Nawaf.ZH Win User

Minitab 18 does not work on windows 10

There is an issue with Manitab. When I create a chart or a graph, the application keeps crashing without any message. I have tried the toubleshoot but without any results. Any advice on how to resolve this issue.

:)

Nawaf.ZH, Mar 25, 2019
  2. DigbyGS Win User

Minitab 16 not working after upgrading to windows 10

Has anybody had any problem with Minitab 16 after upgrading to window 10?

My Minitab was working perfectly well and now it cannot even open up.

A pop up windows says cannot retrieve license information.

Can anybody help?

Many thanks

Digby

DigbyGS, Mar 25, 2019
  3. lsvermeer Win User

I solved this by running the minitab 16 update program at \Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Minitab Shared\Software Manager\SoftwareManager.exe

The updated version runs just fine under windows 10.

lsvermeer, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Minitab 18 does not work on windows 10

I have had exactly the same problem. Minitab UK office tell me there is no solution and I have to upgrade to version 17 or downgrade Windows 10 to version 7.

MTB UK did send an attachment to try and resolve but it did not work. Given that I have been using Minitab since version 4 with no issues this is a very disappointing and unsatisfactory reply.

I think my only option is to pay the extra £800 to upgrade to MTB V17.

Not good.

Martin Gibson, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

Minitab 18 does not work on windows 10

1. Minitab 18 does not work on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Minitab does

2. Why does modded Minecraft on Java run so poorly on my new PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does modded Minecraft on Java run so poorly on my new PC?: I recently built a new PC. i played the All the Mods 9 on my prior PC and my current PC. Magically, its performing the same and sometimes worse then my old PC. Here is a spec comparison.Old build was an i5-10600k, RTX 3080, 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz, running on a 500GB M.2 3rd gen...
  3. Why does modded Minecraft on Java run so poorly on my new PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does modded Minecraft on Java run so poorly on my new PC?: I recently built a new PC. i played the All the Mods 9 on my prior PC and my current PC. Magically, its performing the same and sometimes worse then my old PC. Here is a spec comparison.Old build was an i5-10600k, RTX 3080, 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz, running on a 500GB M.2 3rd gen...
  4. Why does my PC keep beeping?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC keep beeping?: My laptop won't stop beeping! What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-pc-keep-beeping/fc90f9df-9978-4e3b-a92c-814489724053
  5. Why does my PC keep beeping?

Why does my PC keep beeping?: My laptop won't stop beeping! What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-pc-keep-beeping/fc90f9df-9978-4e3b-a92c-814489724053
  6. Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?: Not sure if this is the best place to post this but I am not too savvy with CPU stuff. All I know is that a requirement to download 11 is SSE4.2, which I have but I am still worried I am missing something...
  7. Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?

Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?: Not sure if this is the best place to post this but I am not too savvy with CPU stuff. All I know is that a requirement to download 11 is SSE4.2, which I have but I am still worried I am missing something...
  8. Minitab error when opened save file, "Assertion error"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minitab error when opened save file, "Assertion error": Dear Microsoft team,I found the error message when opened Minitab file as I did yesterday.Today I open it, found error and cannot open the file. Could you please solve this?Thank you very much.[Move from Thai]...
  9. Minitab for microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minitab for microsoft: Hello! Could you please recommend me a safe site to download "minitab" for my PC WINDOWS 10. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minitab-for-microsoft/a7e29465-aed9-488d-82c5-1bd2224edff4
  10. Does anybody know how to get Minitab 16 to work after the changeover to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does anybody know how to get Minitab 16 to work after the changeover to Windows 10?: I have a paid copy of Minitab 16 on my computer but it stopped working after I installed Windows 10; it says "cannot retrieve license information." I tried to reinstall it using the setup file and got the message, "the installation cannot continue." Setting comparability mode...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minitab 18 crashing

2. minitab 18 windows 10

3. minitab not working

4. minitab 18 keeps crashing,
  5. minitab 18 crashes,
  6. minitab 18 windows 10 not working,
  7. minitab crashing,
  8. minitab 18 stopped working,
  9. minitab 18 stopped working windows 10,
  10. minitab 18 problems,
  11. why is my minitab not working,