Windows 10: MiniTool Backup.

Discus and support MiniTool Backup. in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Is anybody here testing this, apart fom me. MiniTool System Backup Beta - Free System Backup and Data Protection Solution 82652 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by SIW2, Apr 22, 2017.

1. SIW2 Win User

MiniTool Backup.

2. RCB_29 Win User

Problem with the "Reserved Partition"; Error: "We can't upgrade the system reserved partition."

Greg,

I found something new. I had deleted all files of my old Back2zip backup program that is clogging ESP (see minitool screenshot). I used cc cleaner reg edit to remove all references to the program. However, I had abbreviated a backup for Firefox Profiles
    and Thunderbird Profiles and uploaded them to OneDrive. Exactly what is shown above in Minitool. The file shows 149 lines starting with 1 Windows Registry Editor 5.0. It shows some HKeys and some app data paths plus other things.

I tried deleting from OneDrive and restarting but nothing changed. It is in recycle bin.

Would removing it from the recycle bin help? Or should I download and then delete? Or should I try to reinstall the program and download?

Would any of this get rid of the file in ESP? Any suggestions are appreciated.

Not sure if you see my above Feb 26 post of minitool screenshot.

Thank you.

RCB_29, Apr 22, 2017
  3. I need help please be fast

EaseUS and Minitools both do a good job in Resizing/Shrinking. But my best guess is Minitools is paid software.

Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 22, 2017
  4. brummyfan Win User

MiniTool Backup.

Thanks SIW2, just subscribed and will try it once I get the download link*Smile
    I have managed to get a bootable recovery disc made but the backup is not working for me*Sad will give it another shot latter on.

brummyfan, Apr 22, 2017
  5. cereberus Win User
    cereberus, Apr 22, 2017
  6. Phone Man Win User
    It's in Beta testing if anyone wants to test it.

Besides you can use Macrium to make an image before you try it. *Doh

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Apr 22, 2017
  7. cereberus Win User
    Fair point but why would I bother use a Ford when i can use a Roller?

cereberus, Apr 22, 2017
  8. RolandJS Win User

MiniTool Backup.

S1W2, I'm a Macrium Reflect and Image for Windows user, what different and similar features does MiniTool have compared / contrasted with MR or IfW?

RolandJS, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

MiniTool Backup.

1. MiniTool Backup. - Similar Threads - MiniTool Backup

2. Which is the Best App for Cloning the Drive C: Macrium, Minitools Partition, Aoemei or EaseUS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which is the Best App for Cloning the Drive C: Macrium, Minitools Partition, Aoemei or EaseUS: Hi Backup friends.I'd like to have another bootable drive C: on the ready but in your experience which is the best app for cloning the drive C:a. Macriumb. Minitools Partitionc. Aomeid. EaseUSc. Windows 11's built in mirroring/Raid 1 I heard it needs 2 backup disks, I don'...
  3. Which is the Best App for Cloning the Drive C: Macrium, Minitools Partition, Aoemei or EaseUS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which is the Best App for Cloning the Drive C: Macrium, Minitools Partition, Aoemei or EaseUS: Hi Backup friends.I'd like to have another bootable drive C: on the ready but in your experience which is the best app for cloning the drive C:a. Macriumb. Minitools Partitionc. Aomeid. EaseUSc. Windows 11's built in mirroring/Raid 1 I heard it needs 2 backup disks, I don'...
  4. I need help with Minitool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with Minitool: Good morning or good evening. I recently installed the Software "Minitool" because I couldn't resize my C partition using the Windows default tool. After opening the software I simply followed the instructions, I made sure that 30GB of the 400 free was unallocated. I then hit...
  5. I need help with Minitool

I need help with Minitool: Good morning or good evening. I recently installed the loglogici "Minitool" because I couldn't resize my C partition using the Windows default tool. After opening the software I simply followed the instructions, I made sure that 30GB of the 400 free was unallocated. I then...
  6. I need help with Minitool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with Minitool: Good morning or good evening. I recently installed the loglogici "Minitool" because I couldn't resize my C partition using the Windows default tool. After opening the software I simply followed the instructions, I made sure that 30GB of the 400 free was unallocated. I then...
  7. My Portable Hard drive's partitions are undetected by diskmgmt & diskpart, but Minitool does..

My Portable Hard drive's partitions are undetected by diskmgmt & diskpart, but Minitool does..: Hello,I have Windows 10 Pro 21H2 installed PC which happens to show only the first partition of my portable hard drive. I don't exactly know whether this happened after installing the latest update or not. But I can confirm. I didn't have such problem before.I tried it on...
  8. Data lost on my backup drive -Minitool disk recovery

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Data lost on my backup drive -Minitool disk recovery: Lost ~ 1 TB of data on a 2TB drive. *Banghead Tried mini tool partition wizard, 12.3 (free) and it "seems" to scan the disk. Disk Recovery runs for several hours and then crashes. It does show ~ 7-8k files it found. Information on their site says that only Pro has that...
  9. MiniTool Partition Wizard 11.6 New Released : Spanish & Data Backup Added

MiniTool Partition Wizard 11.6 New Released : Spanish & Data Backup Added: MiniTool Partition wizard 11.6 New Released, For the new version, it has added Spanish as an optional language. It can be installed online and provides the free backup software MiniTool ShadowMaker and updates the Data Recovery module to its latest build. Spanish Language...
  10. Get MiniTool ShadowMaker Professional free to celebrate World Backup Day

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Get MiniTool ShadowMaker Professional free to celebrate World Backup Day: Regular backups are the best way to protect your files from loss – whether it's from a hardware failure, ransomware attack, theft, or accidental damage. To mark World Backup Day, which takes place on March 31, MiniTool offered to get MiniTool ShadowMaker Pro for free and...