Windows 10: Minor second monitor problem

Discus and support Minor second monitor problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, I recent got a second monitor, and it's amazing, my whole setup feels completely different. One minor issue I have with it though is that when I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/katsumag, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Minor second monitor problem

So, I recent got a second monitor, and it's amazing, my whole setup feels completely different. One minor issue I have with it though is that when I'm gaming, I want to have my game on one monitor with yt or Spotify or Faceit or whatever on my second. The only problem is I have to tab out of my game to control what's on the second monitor, meaning I lose the game on the second monitor. Is there any way around this? I have AHK if there is some sort of keybind I could make.

submitted by /u/katsumag
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/katsumag, Dec 28, 2019

2. Second monitor screen resolution problem

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your second monitor screen resolution, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?

• When did the issue first begin?

• To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try resetting your monitor settings, and check if the issue still persists. You may refer to your monitor on how to reset it.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Dec 28, 2019
  3. patrickt Win User
    Dual Monitor Problem

Overall I'm delighted with Windows 10 but I have one relatively minor problem with my dual monitors. The taskbar on the second monitor won't auto-hide. It just sits there.

Any suggestions?

patrickt, Dec 28, 2019
  4. lolcocks Win User

Minor second monitor problem

Dual Monitor Problem

One more thing I would like to add is that the task bar on the second monitor does not show time and the system tray. How do I enable that?

lolcocks, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Minor second monitor problem

1. Minor second monitor problem - Similar Threads - Minor second monitor

2. Problem introducing second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem introducing second monitor: Hello! Does anyone know if my monitors go into power-saving mode if I insert a second monitor. I can only operate both for a few seconds and then enter this power saving mode, the unit remains open but the monitors no longer light up. I also changed the battery from the...
  3. Problem introducing second monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem introducing second monitor: Hello! Does anyone know if my monitors go into power-saving mode if I insert a second monitor. I can only operate both for a few seconds and then enter this power saving mode, the unit remains open but the monitors no longer light up. I also changed the battery from the...
  4. Problem introducing second monitor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. Problem with second monitor.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with second monitor.: Hello, so.. I bought a VGA -> Display - Port Adapter for my secound monitor and it worked fine. After 4 days I closed the PC at night and the next morning when I turned on the second monitor does not work anymore. First i tested the monitor - it worked, the VGA cable - it...
  6. Second monitor problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Second monitor problem: I can duplicate and show only on 1, but I cannot show only or 2 or extend display because the external monitor turns black. I am on a laptop and I am connecting to an external monitor 144hz via hdmi 2.0 cable that should support 144hz....
  7. Second monitor problems??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Second monitor problems??: I hope this is the right place, my google search so far has been unsuccessful. I'm not a native english speaker and my system isn't in english, but I'll try to be as clear as I can be. I just got today a huion display tablet I bought. The problem isn't the tablet itself, but...
  8. 2 monitor minor issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2 monitor minor issue: Hello all. I have a tv plugged to my pc as second monitor. Thing is, boot screen would appear on my 2nd monitor (TV) instead of main monitor. Even if TV is off. I would see image once the lock screen would appear. 'Main monitor' option on Screen was selected. Solutions?...
  9. Minor problem switching on PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Minor problem switching on PC: Hi Sometimes when my husbands starts his pc from cold, it starts the process then before loading the OS it switches off again - or it appears to. Let me explain. What I've said does indeed happen but if he leaves it long enough perhaps 30-45 seconds it runs up no bother. It...
  10. Help with second monitor problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with second monitor problems: I have been using two monitors for quite some time now, but this new problem has been very annoying to me. Lately, whenever I would try to drag a window or click and drag anything in the second monitor(not the main screen monitor) it would reset the click and drag and start...