Windows 10: Minor Touchscreen Bug

Discus and support Minor Touchscreen Bug in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've noticed that when I right click on my desktop, sometimes the menu opens up larger for touchscreen use, other times it doesn't, about 50 50.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cardgamechampion, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Minor Touchscreen Bug

I've noticed that when I right click on my desktop, sometimes the menu opens up larger for touchscreen use, other times it doesn't, about 50 50. Happens on multiple PCs. Any idea why this happens, thanks.

submitted by /u/cardgamechampion
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cardgamechampion, Jan 8, 2020
  2. Drewsk01 Win User

Minor bug - 17046

Hi;

Just reporting a minor bug in 17046.

When a program (such as Edge) is on the screen, clicking on an open program (in the tray) may cause the screen to go black for a period of a second or two. After this, the selected program is in the foreground and everything operates normally.

This is a minor annoyance.

Drew.

Drewsk01, Jan 8, 2020
  3. paulski Win User
    Touchscreen monitor

Hi, I'm looking into buying a touchscreen monitor for use with a Dell Inspiron 660 desktop pc rnning Windows 8 in order to fully utilise the touchscreen facilities of Windows 8.
    I'm preliminary looking at the Iiyama T2250MTS or T2452MTS touchscreen monitors. Anyone had experience of these, do they fully work under Windows 8?
    Any other suggestions of monitors in the £200-£350 range?
    Thanks

paulski, Jan 8, 2020
  4. Minor Touchscreen Bug

why did my HP pavillions touchscreen stop working

Hi Linda,

There are several troubleshooting steps that we can undergo to identify what's causing the issue on your touchscreen. If you're using a Surface, you'll find the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. However, if you're using a different device, we suggest that you provide us the answers
    to these questions:

• Were there any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the brand and model of your device?
    • What do you mean by "touchscreen stop working"?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

Minor Touchscreen Bug

1. Minor Touchscreen Bug - Similar Threads - Minor Touchscreen Bug

2. ASUS touchscreen weird rectangle bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS touchscreen weird rectangle bug: hi, so i just recently bought an ASUS Zenbook 14 Flip OLED and so far everything works perfectly fine, until i started to draw on the touchscreen. for some odd reason my lines were cut off in this specific area forming a rectangle, seems fine on mouse but it seems to bug out...
  3. ASUS touchscreen weird rectangle bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS touchscreen weird rectangle bug: hi, so i just recently bought an ASUS Zenbook 14 Flip OLED and so far everything works perfectly fine, until i started to draw on the touchscreen. for some odd reason my lines were cut off in this specific area forming a rectangle, seems fine on mouse but it seems to bug out...
  4. Minor Visual Bug With Search Bar With Recent Update

in Cortana
    Minor Visual Bug With Search Bar With Recent Update: After installing the June 2021 cumulative update I noticed a minor visual glitch with the search bar. I noticed the theming/coloration within the search bar would glitch out whenever an application was launched or the taskbar was updated ex: Location services icon/pinging....
  5. Cortana for minors

in Cortana
    Cortana for minors: I'm thirteen years but can't sing into Cortana. Are thirteen-years old's under the age restriction? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-for-minors/63b5d36f-6e7f-476f-8319-95dba7566af1
  6. Minor Bug On Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minor Bug On Desktop: Hi. I have just re-installed Windows 10 version 2004 on my laptop. After installing back my programs, and regrouping them into folders, I noticed that the Folder icons is not updated. Usually, when I put something into a folder, it would automatically update the icon to tell...
  7. Minor bug[Permanently deleting a searched folder does not remove the name of that folder...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minor bug[Permanently deleting a searched folder does not remove the name of that folder...: Category: Minor Details: When permanently deleting a file from a folder, the name of that deleted file vanishes at once. However, if a file name is searched from the search bar and after it is found, deleting it permanently does not remove the name of that file until the...
  8. Minor UI Bug Since Build 1809

Minor UI Bug Since Build 1809: Hi everyone, The number of critical preventing bugs even in official RTM ISOs are increasing, unfortunately! Some are minor UI changes that are annoying, because since Windows 98 this was the default behavior. For users who are working with Windows 12 hours per day...
  9. Minor but very annoying bug (?) that seems to deal with keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minor but very annoying bug (?) that seems to deal with keyboard and mouse: Hello! Recently I've encountered very strange problem using Windows 10. At this moment I believe it's an OS bug. It messes up with keyboard and mouse, and luckily, it is very easy to reproduce. 1. Press and hold any alphanumeric button on the keyboard. 2. Try to click on...
  10. Minor Dilemma

Minor Dilemma: I have recently installed a Linux Samba file server on my home network. All is well with it. The issue I'm having is my one Win 10 machine is seeing itself, the other Win 10 machine, the router and the Linux. This machine (the other Win 10) only sees itself and the other Win...