Windows 10: Minor UI Bug Since Build 1809

Discus and support Minor UI Bug Since Build 1809 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi everyone, The number of critical preventing bugs even in official RTM ISOs are increasing, unfortunately! Some are minor UI changes that are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OSVBNET, May 17, 2019.

1. OSVBNET Win User

Minor UI Bug Since Build 1809

Hi everyone,

The number of critical preventing bugs even in official RTM ISOs are increasing, unfortunately!

Some are minor UI changes that are annoying, because since Windows 98 this was the default behavior.

For users who are working with Windows 12 hours per day (regularly using rename F2) it's even much more annoying!

To reproduce: just select one file, press F2, file name w/o ext is selected.

Now you have 2 ways: press right or left: right to move the pointer one char after dot, left to move back one char before dot.

This was always the behavior, now right key is just fine, but left is NOT.

Rather than moving one word to left of dot, it moves the pointer to the beginning of file name.

The result? For a silly super minor thing I'm still using 1803 and skipped 1809 and unfortunately 1903 still has this problem.

I think this was done accidentally, so please advise how to report it without internal Bug Reporter?

Since new ecosystem is useless for me I already did:

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage

So have nothing left of that.

Thanks Minor UI Bug Since Build 1809 :)

:)

OSVBNET, May 17, 2019
  2. Drewsk01 Win User

Minor bug - 17046

Hi;

Just reporting a minor bug in 17046.

When a program (such as Edge) is on the screen, clicking on an open program (in the tray) may cause the screen to go black for a period of a second or two. After this, the selected program is in the foreground and everything operates normally.

This is a minor annoyance.

Drew.

Drewsk01, May 17, 2019
  3. BarbaricSoul, May 17, 2019
  4. XTL
    xTL Win User

ui bug on microsoft account & crystaldiskmark

Hi so i notice that my crystaldiskmark & microsoft account sign-in has a ui bug..
    This must have happen after the 1809 update coz i never had this issue before,
    does anyone know how to resolved this?
    It's not a huge issue but it bothers me.

Crystaldiskmark.

Minor UI Bug Since Build 1809 [​IMG]

I did try what was recommended here, but still same result =/
    How to fix CrystalDiskMark’s UI bug

And on Ms acc
    Settings > Accounts > Sign in with a microsoft account instead

Minor UI Bug Since Build 1809 [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Minor UI Bug Since Build 1809 - Similar Threads - Minor Bug Since

2. Minor Visual Bug With Search Bar With Recent Update

in Cortana
    Minor Visual Bug With Search Bar With Recent Update: After installing the June 2021 cumulative update I noticed a minor visual glitch with the search bar. I noticed the theming/coloration within the search bar would glitch out whenever an application was launched or the taskbar was updated ex: Location services icon/pinging....
  3. Windows UI screens are bugged

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows UI screens are bugged: When I select any menu item, it automatically focuses the one before it in the group (I guess?) until it reaches the first item. This only happens on Windows UI screens like Settings etc, including the action center. Doesn't happen anywhere else. Anyone know what might be...
  4. Is this a known Search UI bug?

Is this a known Search UI bug?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fuu_dev [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6565w/is_this_a_known_search_ui_bug/
  5. Minor Bug On Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minor Bug On Desktop: Hi. I have just re-installed Windows 10 version 2004 on my laptop. After installing back my programs, and regrouping them into folders, I noticed that the Folder icons is not updated. Usually, when I put something into a folder, it would automatically update the icon to tell...
  6. Minor Touchscreen Bug

Minor Touchscreen Bug: I've noticed that when I right click on my desktop, sometimes the menu opens up larger for touchscreen use, other times it doesn't, about 50 50. Happens on multiple PCs. Any idea why this happens, thanks. submitted by /u/cardgamechampion [link] [comments]...
  7. ui bug on microsoft account & crystaldiskmark

in Windows 10 Support
    ui bug on microsoft account & crystaldiskmark: Hi so i notice that my crystaldiskmark & microsoft account sign-in has a ui bug.. This must have happen after the 1809 update coz i never had this issue before, does anyone know how to resolved this? It's not a huge issue but it bothers me. Crystaldiskmark. [img] I did...
  8. Segoe UI Semibold font bug?

Segoe UI Semibold font bug?: Hi, I came across the following irregularity in the Segoe UI Semibold font: [ATTACH] Only in 11pt the dots in i and j are not at the same height. Has this been fixed? Is there a newer version of the font? Thanks!...
  9. UI bug report

UI bug report: My windows runs at resolution of 1920 x 1080 with "text, apps and other items" at 125% and orientation as landscape. After running any fullscreen application in other resolutions (tested with 1366x768 and 1280x960) than the native the small view that shows hidden apps does...
  10. Curious W10 Mail bug since 1809 Update

in Browsers and Email
    Curious W10 Mail bug since 1809 Update: I have 4 different mail accounts (Hotmail, Yahoo, Comcast, & Gmail) that I read in both Outlook 365 & W10 Mail. Although I usually read new messages in Outlook, I have W10 Mail configured to show a merged Inbox and then the Spam & Deleted Items folders for each account...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. crystaldiskmark ui bug