Windows 10: Minor's aren't allowed to use their accounts here

Discus and support Minor's aren't allowed to use their accounts here in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi. I was using Cortana for an undefined period of time and today felt that my personalization settings were reset. Checked through Cortana settings ->... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by ParzivalX, May 19, 2019.

1. ParzivalX Win User

Minor's aren't allowed to use their accounts here

Hi. I was using Cortana for an undefined period of time and today felt that my personalization settings were reset. Checked through Cortana settings -> found "Sign In" button in Permissions & History (Cortana). Got that stupid error 0х80190005.

Tried ending process, reinstalling through Powershell, however that post was from 2018 and for Insider Build (I dunno is there any difference). Still no luck.

Code used:

Get-AppXPackage -Name Microsoft.Windows.Cortana | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppxManifest.xml"}

OS Info:

Windows 10 Home SL (set to English through clean install - actually is that a violation of ToS to change language through such a way, have no time to read it all?)

Version 1809

OS build 17763.503

Can anybody help me? Thanks.

P.S.: Forgot to mention that region in my settings is set to Ukraine and I will be 17 in the next month...

:)

ParzivalX, May 19, 2019
  2. diego Win User

Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Minor's aren't allowed to use their accounts here [​IMG]

The native apps from the system are all showing this strange square instead of the normal icons. Please help resolve this problem. Thanks

diego, May 19, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, May 19, 2019
  4. angus Win User

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, May 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Minor's aren't allowed to use their accounts here - Similar Threads - Minor's aren't allowed

2. Not allow you to place this file here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not allow you to place this file here: Im trying to back up however i receive an error: your organization does not allow you to place this file here. I am the admin of my own computer I dont understand why?...
  3. Not allow you to place this file here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not allow you to place this file here: Im trying to back up however i receive an error: your organization does not allow you to place this file here. I am the admin of my own computer I dont understand why?...
  4. How to remove minor from an account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to remove minor from an account: Hello,I am the creator of my family account and have one other account associated with it - my daughter's. I am trying to remove the account so I can disband the family and rearrange the family under a joint email with my wife. Every time I try to remove my daughter I get the...
  5. How to remove minor from an account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove minor from an account: Hello,I am the creator of my family account and have one other account associated with it - my daughter's. I am trying to remove the account so I can disband the family and rearrange the family under a joint email with my wife. Every time I try to remove my daughter I get the...
  6. How to remove minor from an account

7. Regarding Cortana and Minor Account Issue,.

Regarding Cortana and Minor Account Issue,.: Good Evening, I am Suvindu. I opened Cortana and I get a prompt saying my Microsoft account is a Minor although I am 15 years. Can someone help me with this issue. I really like Cortana since it is easy to schedule my work, but when this prompt comes, it is really a hassle....
  8. Minors aren't allowed to use their account here, in Crotona error 0x80190005

Minors aren't allowed to use their account here, in Crotona error 0x80190005: 0x80190005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minors-arent-allowed-to-use-their-account-here-in/d468dcb8-f70d-48db-83d1-2e56e5d044e4
  9. Can't use Cortana's otebook. "Minors are not allowed to use..."

in Cortana
    Can't use Cortana's otebook. "Minors are not allowed to use...": Dear Microsoft When I try to use cortonas notebook it will not let me. Every time I click on it, the screen says minors are not allowed to use cortonas notebook. Please help me. Facts -My computer is a DELL -I am younger than 15 and older than 5 -I need help *...
  10. Are Linux Users Allowed Here? :D

in Windows 10 Support
    Are Linux Users Allowed Here? :D: I am a long time Windows and Linux user and I wanted to join the TenForums. I use many linux distros but I also love windows *Biggrin I use W10 on my lappy and Linux on my desktop. Soon if I plan to upgrade, the OS for that may also change *Biggrin So.. Will you allow...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minors arent allowed to use their accounts here cortana

2. How come minors are allowed to use their accounts for you

3. minors arent allowed to use their accounts

4. cortana monitros areny allowed to use their accounts,
  5. minors arent allowed to use their accounts here,
  6. minors arent allowed cortana