Windows 10: Miracast Connection Issues W10 1909

Discus and support Miracast Connection Issues W10 1909 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all, I can't connect to Miracast. It says connecting for a while and then errors out with "failed to connect". Used Hardware: Dell Latitude... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Patrick Feierabend, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Miracast Connection Issues W10 1909

Hi all,

I can't connect to Miracast. It says connecting for a while and then errors out with "failed to connect".

Used Hardware:

Dell Latitude 5400 with Wifi Chipset Intel AC 9560 160Mhz; Driver Version 21.50.1.1

Microsoft Display Adapter V2.08350

I double checked all Settings and requirements, seems okay. I also made sure all Firewalls are off.

I tried everything the web came up with, but nothing did work.

For further investigation I uploaded the WLAN-AutoCofig Event Log

https://www.file-upload.net/download-13826172/WLAN-AutoConfig2.evtx.html

Aaaand a DXdiag from my PC:

https://www.file-upload.net/download-13826175/DxDiag.txt.html

I would be more than thankfull for every hint to solve this Problem. If any additional Information is needed just ask.

Thanks for your help.

Kr,

Patrick

[moved from German forums]

:)

Patrick Feierabend, Dec 19, 2019
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Miracast connectivity issue

Thank you for your reply.

Here are the possible reasons why you cannot see the "Connect to a wireless display" button:

• The Display Adapters are having an issue.
    • The monitor you want to connect wirelessly doesn't support Miracast.
    • The graphics card installed on your laptop doesn't support Miracast.

Based on the information you've provided, the monitor you want to connect doesn't support Miracast. We suggest getting a new monitor that supports Miracast.

Miracast Connection Issues W10 1909 c9f461a4-2012-4d2a-97b4-56da770c7def.jpg

Please post back if you have any Windows concerns for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Charlie.P Win User
    W10 + Miracast

My W10 PC can not connect to my Miracast, but my W10 Phone can. I have no problems with Chromecast.

It seems to be a problem I share with many oters!

[Moved from Insider]

Charlie.P, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Miracast Connection Issues W10 1909

Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Miracast Connection Issues W10 1909

1. Miracast Connection Issues W10 1909 - Similar Threads - Miracast Connection Issues

2. miracast issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    miracast issues: so I was using miracast to use my TV as a second monitor without any issues and I had to restart the PC for some reason not an updatewhen it was fully open, I opened the cast, and tried to connect TV; my mouse was focused on the center, and the screen was frozen; after a few...
  3. miracast issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    miracast issues: so I was using miracast to use my TV as a second monitor without any issues and I had to restart the PC for some reason not an updatewhen it was fully open, I opened the cast, and tried to connect TV; my mouse was focused on the center, and the screen was frozen; after a few...
  4. miracast issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    miracast issue: Hi, I use 4 virtual desktops and when I extend with miracast to a monitor that works fine . However if I swap from desktop 1 to desktop 2 the extended one on the monitor moves too. I don't suppose there is way to keep Desktop 1's content on screen when swapping. Is there...
  5. miracast issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    miracast issue: Hi, I use 4 virtual desktops and when I extend with miracast to a monitor that works fine . However if I swap from desktop 1 to desktop 2 the extended one on the monitor moves too. I don't suppose there is way to keep Desktop 1's content on screen when swapping. Is there...
  6. Miracast issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Miracast issues: I have brand new HP desktop computer with windows 10 pro and it says that my PC is not supporting Miracast. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miracast-issues/7349a60e-c20a-4437-9324-16a976d4b76a
  7. Miracast Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Miracast Connectivity Issue: Hi so i have problem with " project to this pc" feature. After i make changes to the setting to make it available my phone can detect it but when i try to cast it only gives me pin code even though the pin options is off. And it took long time buffer sign and its gone from my...
  8. W10 1909 Ethernet Connection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 1909 Ethernet Connection: Hey! This morning the update 1909 was installed on my computer while I was at work. I do no longer have any ethernet connection and have currently a significantly reduced WI-FI speed, had to move my router inches away for it to be enough for regular surfing. Updated my...
  9. miracast issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    miracast issues: miracast no longer works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miracast-issues/50d1eb65-f85b-4063-a9a6-0df7055043a5
  10. Miracast issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Miracast issues: Miracast issues says it is not supported when it is hi everyone you may have experienced this before do not worry I am here to help get this issue sorted if you have a pc it may be the Wi-Fi dongle where you plug into the usb port 1. check the name look up and see if...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 1909 miracazt