Windows 10: Miracast Connectivity Issue

Discus and support Miracast Connectivity Issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi so i have problem with " project to this pc" feature. After i make changes to the setting to make it available my phone can detect it but when i try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rlakkys, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Miracast Connectivity Issue

Hi so i have problem with " project to this pc" feature. After i make changes to the setting to make it available my phone can detect it but when i try to cast it only gives me pin code even though the pin options is off. And it took long time buffer sign and its gone from my phone options and i need to restart the computer to make it exist again.

Is it the problem on the notifications system? - i alr check all notifications system. - i alr check my computer with netsh for miracast availibility.

Please help me i am so desperate Miracast Connectivity Issue :(

submitted by /u/rlakkys
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rlakkys, Nov 16, 2019
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Miracast connectivity issue

Thank you for your reply.

Here are the possible reasons why you cannot see the "Connect to a wireless display" button:

• The Display Adapters are having an issue.
    • The monitor you want to connect wirelessly doesn't support Miracast.
    • The graphics card installed on your laptop doesn't support Miracast.

Based on the information you've provided, the monitor you want to connect doesn't support Miracast. We suggest getting a new monitor that supports Miracast.

Miracast Connectivity Issue c9f461a4-2012-4d2a-97b4-56da770c7def.jpg

Please post back if you have any Windows concerns for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Nov 16, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

Miracast Connectivity Issue

Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

Miracast Connectivity Issue

1. Miracast Connectivity Issue - Similar Threads - Miracast Connectivity Issue

2. miracast issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    miracast issues: so I was using miracast to use my TV as a second monitor without any issues and I had to restart the PC for some reason not an updatewhen it was fully open, I opened the cast, and tried to connect TV; my mouse was focused on the center, and the screen was frozen; after a few...
  3. miracast issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    miracast issues: so I was using miracast to use my TV as a second monitor without any issues and I had to restart the PC for some reason not an updatewhen it was fully open, I opened the cast, and tried to connect TV; my mouse was focused on the center, and the screen was frozen; after a few...
  4. miracast issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    miracast issue: Hi, I use 4 virtual desktops and when I extend with miracast to a monitor that works fine . However if I swap from desktop 1 to desktop 2 the extended one on the monitor moves too. I don't suppose there is way to keep Desktop 1's content on screen when swapping. Is there...
  5. miracast issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    miracast issue: Hi, I use 4 virtual desktops and when I extend with miracast to a monitor that works fine . However if I swap from desktop 1 to desktop 2 the extended one on the monitor moves too. I don't suppose there is way to keep Desktop 1's content on screen when swapping. Is there...
  6. Miracast issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Miracast issues: I have brand new HP desktop computer with windows 10 pro and it says that my PC is not supporting Miracast. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miracast-issues/7349a60e-c20a-4437-9324-16a976d4b76a
  7. Miracast Connection Issues W10 1909

Miracast Connection Issues W10 1909: Hi all, I can't connect to Miracast. It says connecting for a while and then errors out with "failed to connect". Used Hardware: Dell Latitude 5400 with Wifi Chipset Intel AC 9560 160Mhz; Driver Version 21.50.1.1 Microsoft Display Adapter V2.08350 I double checked all...
  8. miracast issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    miracast issues: miracast no longer works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miracast-issues/50d1eb65-f85b-4063-a9a6-0df7055043a5
  9. Miracast issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Miracast issues: Miracast issues says it is not supported when it is hi everyone you may have experienced this before do not worry I am here to help get this issue sorted if you have a pc it may be the Wi-Fi dongle where you plug into the usb port 1. check the name look up and see if...
  10. Can't connect to Miracast

Can't connect to Miracast: Hello, i just upgraded to Windows 10 so i can connect to Miracast on my LG Smart TV. Whenever i try to connect my tv, it's either my wifi disconnected or my monitor sleeps then turns on again. I checked if my PC supports Miracast & it says it's available, I know the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. miracast no longer works but did before 2019