Windows 10: Miracast doesn't allow me to use WiFi

Discus and support Miracast doesn't allow me to use WiFi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently I bought a TCL 49s405 TV. I would like to take advantage of the possibility to use it as a second monitor (I know there will be lag, it will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by joceguerau, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Miracast doesn't allow me to use WiFi

Recently I bought a TCL 49s405 TV. I would like to take advantage of the possibility to use it as a second monitor (I know there will be lag, it will just be to watch certain images, charts...). In the beginning, I couldn't cast anything to my TV at all; but after updating the drivers, I found myself at a weird spot. I indeed can connect to my TV, however, while I do that, my WiFi is useless. If I try to reload any webpage (it doesn't matter if I have it on my Laptop screen or on my TV screen) the connection drops, and Miracast disconnects.

My laptop is an ASUS X550VX running Windows 10 Home 1803 (OS Build: 17134.407).

:)

joceguerau, Nov 24, 2018

2. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Nov 24, 2018
  3. David Haz Win User
    Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Nov 24, 2018
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Miracast doesn't allow me to use WiFi

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Miracast doesn't allow me to use WiFi

1. Miracast doesn't allow me to use WiFi - Similar Threads - Miracast doesn't allow

2. Windows miracast doesn't support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows miracast doesn't support: I want to screen mirror my windows 10 pc to an Android TV but now I am getting message that "The device doesn't support Miracast, so you can't project to it wirelessly. I used LAN port to connect internet. Processor : IntelR CoreTM i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30 GHzRAM : 8.00GB...
  3. Windows miracast doesn't support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows miracast doesn't support: I want to screen mirror my mobile screen to my windows 10 pc but now I am getting message that "The device doesn't support Miracast, so you can't project to it wirelessly. I used LAN port to connect internet. Processor : IntelR CoreTM i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30 GHzRAM :...
  4. Device doesn't support Miracast

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device doesn't support Miracast: [ATTACH]I want to use projecting to this pc. I am facing this problem. My device supports Miracast. In device manager Wireless adapter is missing. My Wifi is too turned on. Please help....
  5. External mic doesn't allow me to use Movies and TV and Spotify

External mic doesn't allow me to use Movies and TV and Spotify: I bought the AT2020USB+ microphone recently. I plugged it into my Dell G3 laptop and Windows told me that it was set up successfully. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the mic's drivers just to be sure. However, when I use the Movies and TV app, only the first frame of the...
  6. doesn't allow me to download sea of thieves

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    doesn't allow me to download sea of thieves: i currently have a big problem with downloading sea of thieves, i cannot donwload the game. it says i can download it, but when i click the download button it goes into pending for 1 sec and suddenly changes to completed. i cannot find any trace of the game on neither of my...
  7. Miracast doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Miracast doesn't work properly: I'm trying to connect my PC to a TV. When I try to connect it shows up on both the PC and the TV but it fails after couple seconds. Any suggestions on the fix? submitted by /u/Eroscuk [link] [comments]...
  8. Miracast: Not Supported by WiFi driver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Miracast: Not Supported by WiFi driver: Could You Guys help me please?! I have a desktop pc(Asus Z97-AR, I7-4790k, Asus 1060 Gtx 6GB,WIN10 pro latest) and brand new samsung tv problem(U50RU7412U)...(My tv support miracast) I would like to play on tv and I can not display my pc to my tv. Wireless is necessary! I...
  9. how to use miracast without wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to use miracast without wifi: so what i want to do is use my laptop as a monitor. my main computer doesn't have wifi but it's connected over ethernet cable. is it possible to use miracast over wifi even though i am using an ethernet cable? if not are there any alternative softwares i can use? submitted...
  10. Device doesn't support Miracast?

Device doesn't support Miracast?: I dont have bluetooth ability on my pc? How can I solve it? My motherboard manual doesn't mention bluetooth? I have an ASUS - Z370plus gaming motherboard. I feel i need to install new bluetooth drivers. Please advise what steps do i need to take. Thanks John...