Windows 10: Miracast doesn't work on Windows 10

Discus and support Miracast doesn't work on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Win 10 computer says Miracast doesn't work. On his page ( How to use Miracast with Win 10? ), Solutions 1 & 2 were not the problem. But I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by iamjim, Oct 31, 2019.

1. iamjim Win User

Miracast doesn't work on Windows 10

My Win 10 computer says Miracast doesn't work.

On his page ( How to use Miracast with Win 10? ), Solutions 1 & 2 were not the problem. But I was stopped on Solution 3 because I don't have a wireless network adapter. My wireless ability comes from my modem/router. And, I do not use a VPN.

How do I get Miracast working?

:)

iamjim, Oct 31, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Miracast doesn't work on Windows 10 [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 31, 2019
  3. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Miracast doesn't work on Windows 10

keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

Miracast doesn't work on Windows 10

1. Miracast doesn't work on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Miracast doesn't

2. Miracast/Mirroring to TV Stick doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miracast/Mirroring to TV Stick doesn't work: I want to mirror my Windows 11 23H2 PC desktop to my Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max 2nd gen. The Fire TV stick is connected to a HDMI input of my BenQ 1080p video projector.Mirroring from my Samsung Android tablet to the TV stick works with the app "Smart View", which also seems...
  3. Miracast/Mirroring to TV Stick doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miracast/Mirroring to TV Stick doesn't work: I want to mirror my Windows 11 23H2 PC desktop to my Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max 2nd gen. The Fire TV stick is connected to a HDMI input of my BenQ 1080p video projector.Mirroring from my Samsung Android tablet to the TV stick works with the app "Smart View", which also seems...
  4. This device doesn't support receiving miracast even though " Miracast: Available, with HDCP"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This device doesn't support receiving miracast even though " Miracast: Available, with HDCP": Hello.I want to use my laptop as a second monitor for my PC. And in my PC Win+P menu doesn't who "connect to" option.I've downloaded "Wireless Display" in Windows Additional Apps and it still doesn't show up.All my drivers are updated. Dxdiag says: "Miracast: Available, with...
  5. This device doesn't support receiving miracast even though " Miracast: Available, with HDCP"

This device doesn't support receiving miracast even though " Miracast: Available, with HDCP": Hello.I want to use my laptop as a second monitor for my PC. And in my PC Win+P menu doesn't who "connect to" option.I've downloaded "Wireless Display" in Windows Additional Apps and it still doesn't show up.All my drivers are updated. Dxdiag says: "Miracast: Available, with...
  6. Connect App says my device doesn't support Miracast but it should

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect App says my device doesn't support Miracast but it should: I'm experiencing an issue when trying to connect another device to my PC using Miracast. The Connect App says that my PC does not support Miracast, so I cannot project to it wirelessly, however I have checked my specs and Miracast should be compatible. I have additionally...
  7. Connect App says my device doesn't support Miracast but it should

Connect App says my device doesn't support Miracast but it should: I'm experiencing an issue when trying to connect another device to my PC using Miracast. The Connect App says that my PC does not support Miracast, so I cannot project to it wirelessly, however I have checked my specs and Miracast should be compatible. I have additionally...
  8. miracast no longer working in Windows 10. Worked great but no gettting "This device doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    miracast no longer working in Windows 10. Worked great but no gettting "This device doesn't...: I'm using two Lenovo PCs. Set up Miracast and it worked like a charm. Used it a few more tuimes. But now I'm getting "This device doesn't support receiving Miracast, so you can't project to it wirelessly."I ran the "dxdiag" and it says Miracast is enabled.Can someone please...
  9. miracast no longer working in Windows 10. Worked great but no gettting "This device doesn't...

miracast no longer working in Windows 10. Worked great but no gettting "This device doesn't...: I'm using two Lenovo PCs. Set up Miracast and it worked like a charm. Used it a few more tuimes. But now I'm getting "This device doesn't support receiving Miracast, so you can't project to it wirelessly."I ran the "dxdiag" and it says Miracast is enabled.Can someone please...
  10. Windows miracast doesn't support

Windows miracast doesn't support: I want to screen mirror my windows 10 pc to an Android TV but now I am getting message that "The device doesn't support Miracast, so you can't project to it wirelessly. I used LAN port to connect internet. Processor : IntelR CoreTM i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30 GHzRAM : 8.00GB...