Windows 10: Miracast doesn't work properly

Discus and support Miracast doesn't work properly in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm trying to connect my PC to a TV. When I try to connect it shows up on both the PC and the TV but it fails after couple seconds. Any suggestions on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Eroscuk, May 3, 2020.

1. Miracast doesn't work properly

I'm trying to connect my PC to a TV. When I try to connect it shows up on both the PC and the TV but it fails after couple seconds. Any suggestions on the fix?

submitted by /u/Eroscuk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Eroscuk, May 3, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Miracast doesn't work properly [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 3, 2020
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, May 3, 2020
  4. David Haz Win User

Miracast doesn't work properly

Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Miracast doesn't work properly

1. Miracast doesn't work properly - Similar Threads - Miracast doesn't properly

2. Miracast/Mirroring to TV Stick doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miracast/Mirroring to TV Stick doesn't work: I want to mirror my Windows 11 23H2 PC desktop to my Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max 2nd gen. The Fire TV stick is connected to a HDMI input of my BenQ 1080p video projector.Mirroring from my Samsung Android tablet to the TV stick works with the app "Smart View", which also seems...
  3. Miracast/Mirroring to TV Stick doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miracast/Mirroring to TV Stick doesn't work: I want to mirror my Windows 11 23H2 PC desktop to my Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max 2nd gen. The Fire TV stick is connected to a HDMI input of my BenQ 1080p video projector.Mirroring from my Samsung Android tablet to the TV stick works with the app "Smart View", which also seems...
  4. AltGr doesn't work properly

AltGr doesn't work properly: I have an asus laptop and on latvian languageQWERTY pack I can't write some of the letters. For example AltGr + l L I assume it is happening because Alt+Ctrl+l combination is used somewhere else, but I can't find any way to edit existing keyboard shortcuts.So the question is:...
  5. AltGr doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AltGr doesn't work properly: I have an asus laptop and on latvian languageQWERTY pack I can't write some of the letters. For example AltGr + l L I assume it is happening because Alt+Ctrl+l combination is used somewhere else, but I can't find any way to edit existing keyboard shortcuts.So the question is:...
  6. Pin Doesn't Work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin Doesn't Work properly: Hi i've recently moved countries and changed my phone number, also with that i have bought a new pc, i've been using my desktop pc for about a month now and after i installed an SSD it says that the PIN doesn't work and asks me to set up my pin, I've tried restoring and...
  7. Pin Doesn't Work properly

Pin Doesn't Work properly: Hi i've recently moved countries and changed my phone number, also with that i have bought a new pc, i've been using my desktop pc for about a month now and after i installed an SSD it says that the PIN doesn't work and asks me to set up my pin, I've tried restoring and...
  8. Pin Doesn't Work properly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Miracast not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Miracast not working.: So, I have "Miracast" and "Miracast - connect to Sony tv" apps on my windows installed. 10e wasted. I can't connect my laptop to tv, because Select device - dropdown menus are both empty. Target and Source menus. Any ideas why the app doesn't find devices? Even the Source,...
  10. Miracast doesn't work on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Miracast doesn't work on Windows 10: My Win 10 computer says Miracast doesn't work. On his page ( How to use Miracast with Win 10? ), Solutions 1 & 2 were not the problem. But I was stopped on Solution 3 because I don't have a wireless network adapter. My wireless ability comes from my modem/router. And, I do...