Windows 10: Miracast From Desktop to Tablet

Discus and support Miracast From Desktop to Tablet in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey all, I am trying to setup a Miracast connection from my Windows 10 desktop to my Samsung Tab S7+ device. In theory, this should be possible via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NaxiaLascif, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Miracast From Desktop to Tablet

Hey all,

I am trying to setup a Miracast connection from my Windows 10 desktop to my Samsung Tab S7+ device. In theory, this should be possible via Miracast & Second Screen.

My desktop is connected via ethernet directly to my AmpliFi Alien router, and then my tablet is connected via WiFi to that router.

I have checked the NDIS Version of my ethernet, and it is 6.50

When I run DXDIAG, I can see "Miracast: Available, with HDCP" at the top, but down below, under the details of my NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, it says "Miracast: Not Supported"

Is there anything I can do to get this working? Is it an issue with my graphics card? Is the issue that I don't have any WiFI on my desktop and that I am trying to do this via ethernet?

submitted by /u/NaxiaLascif
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NaxiaLascif, Apr 14, 2021

2. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Apr 14, 2021
  3. David Haz Win User
    Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Apr 14, 2021
  4. kfir91 Win User

Miracast From Desktop to Tablet

kfir91, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Miracast From Desktop to Tablet

1. Miracast From Desktop to Tablet - Similar Threads - Miracast Desktop Tablet

2. MIRACAST

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MIRACAST: AFTER UPGRADING FROM WINDOWS 10 TO 11 MIRACAST QUIT WORKING ON BOTH MY LAPTOP AND DESKTOP, I AM NOT ABLE TO CAST TO MY TVS . ANY IDEAS HOW TO FIX IT ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miracast/d1274ad3-68fc-412a-b9c5-3f36913c1624
  3. miracast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    miracast: hihow fix Miracast: Available, no HDCP in windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miracast/910de23d-ec05-414d-8d1e-ee2ad4e47bbe
  4. Toggle from Tablet view to Desktop View

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toggle from Tablet view to Desktop View: I've just set up my Tablet view in Windows 10 in preparation for Windows 11 upgrade. However, I'm still used to the Classic Desktop view and have a few items still linked to it that I would like to access. Without changing the settings for Tablet and restarting; has anyone...
  5. Toggle from Tablet view to Desktop View

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toggle from Tablet view to Desktop View: I've just set up my Tablet view in Windows 10 in preparation for Windows 11 upgrade. However, I'm still used to the Classic Desktop view and have a few items still linked to it that I would like to access. Without changing the settings for Tablet and restarting; has anyone...
  6. Toggle from Tablet view to Desktop View

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Miracast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miracast: My laptop runs Windows 10, but I have a NVidia GPU which doesn't support Miracast or any wireless display technology. Is it possible to plug in an adapter/dongle in my laptop to make it Miracast compatible. Do you recommend one?...
  8. Can't switch from desktop to tablet mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't switch from desktop to tablet mode: Having used W10 on the SurfacePro 2 with keyboard for several years, I suddenly find that I can only use desktop mode. When I try to switch to the tablet mode using the left hand windows icon on the task bar, the icon "greys out" and doesn't function, and from then on the...
  9. miracast

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    miracast: I have an Hp System Model: HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC BIOS: F.46 (type: UEFI) Processor: AMD A10-5745M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (4 CPUs), ~2.1GHz Memory: 8192MB RAM Available OS Memory: 7364MB RAM Page File: 3881MB used, 4634MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows...
  10. Getting back to desktop mode from tablet mode.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting back to desktop mode from tablet mode.: I have a Lenova 2 in 1 ideapad with Windows 10. When I switched from tablet back to laptop my desktop will not change back to desktop mode with a start up menu and items showing that i had saved to desktop. I figured out how to get taskbar items back....