Windows 10: Miracast from PC to TV - Lose internet connection

Discus and support Miracast from PC to TV - Lose internet connection in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So the title describes things pretty well. I am able to, from my Windows 10 PC, connect to a Miracast wireless display to mirror my screen to my TV... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/leafsfan_525, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Miracast from PC to TV - Lose internet connection

So the title describes things pretty well. I am able to, from my Windows 10 PC, connect to a Miracast wireless display to mirror my screen to my TV (using a Firestick). However, when I do so, I lose internet connectivity so I am not able to do anything online. As soon as I disconnect the wireless display, internet returns.

I understand Miracast can use the wireless adapeter, but I have an ethernet cable connected in addition to that, so I figured it would work.

Any idea if I am doing something wrong here? Or what steps I can take to troubleshoot?

submitted by /u/leafsfan_525
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/leafsfan_525, Jan 20, 2021
  2. kfir91 Win User
    kfir91, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Spike1988 Win User

Miracast from PC to TV - Lose internet connection

Having trouble with connecting my PC to TV via Miracast

Hi all,

I'm having trouble with connecting my PC to TV via Miracast. I have a Philips Smart TV (Model 50PUS6703/12) that supports Miracast. My PC finds the TV in the connect to a wireless screen option, but I get an error saying that it is not possible to connect. I've checked the DxDiag on my PC and it says that Miracast is available with HDCP. I don't know the problem is.

Spike1988, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Miracast from PC to TV - Lose internet connection

1. Miracast from PC to TV - Lose internet connection - Similar Threads - Miracast Lose internet

2. Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast: Hello Everyone,I am trying to connect my laptop to the smart TV through Miracast, but I always get this error message "couldn't connect to your device try to reconnect through action center" even when I use the action center.I already found this question posted many times in...
  3. Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast: Hello Everyone,I am trying to connect my laptop to the smart TV through Miracast, but I always get this error message "couldn't connect to your device try to reconnect through action center" even when I use the action center.I already found this question posted many times in...
  4. Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PC loses connection to the internet then freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC loses connection to the internet then freezes: whenever i turn on my pc it will work fine anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes and then the wifi which i have connected through ethernet disconnects and a few seconds later all the programs that i have open say "not responding" then my computer freezes however i can...
  6. PC loses connection to the internet then freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC loses connection to the internet then freezes: whenever i turn on my pc it will work fine anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes and then the wifi which i have connected through ethernet disconnects and a few seconds later all the programs that i have open say "not responding" then my computer freezes however i can...
  7. PC loses connection to the internet then freezes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Having trouble with connecting my PC to TV via Miracast

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Having trouble with connecting my PC to TV via Miracast: Hi all, I'm having trouble with connecting my PC to TV via Miracast. I have a Philips Smart TV (Model 50PUS6703/12) that supports Miracast. My PC finds the TV in the connect to a wireless screen option, but I get an error saying that it is not possible to connect. I've...
  9. Unable to connect to a Miracast-supporting TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect to a Miracast-supporting TV: I can't seem to make any of my Windows 10 laptops screen clone to my Samsung Q50R TV. I tried two options: 1 TV already supports Miracast. So I just went to Connect -> selected my TV and tried to connect to it. For a second there was a circle spinning on TV saying...
  10. SMART TV Losing Connection to PC

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    SMART TV Losing Connection to PC: Hi, my Samsung TV reports 'No Signal' to PC HDMI 2, although the PC is still running, I tried to reinstall the latest driver, however, it again lost connection and had to restart PC. Please help. 130726