Windows 10: Miracast in Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Miracast in Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 Не поддерживает miracast, в чём может быть проблема? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tafer11, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Tafer11 Win User

Miracast in Windows 10 Pro

Windows 10 Не поддерживает miracast, в чём может быть проблема?

Miracast in Windows 10 Pro 2f6bcce6-7ec0-4341-937b-4a8a4c5105b6?upload=true.png

:)

Tafer11, Jan 23, 2021
  2. puma99dk| Win User

Windows 10 and Miracast what's going wrong?

A couple of months after I tried the TH2 update for Windows 10 that broke my ability to use miracast with my Intel Wireless-AC 7260 (Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I), it went wrong yesterday all of a sudden my pc couldn't fint my Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter again, i found my laptop i use at work with Windows 8.1 Pro it find and connect my MWDA without a problem, then I firmware updated my MWDA and it still not helping.

Now I tried updating my Windows with the "MediaCreationTool.exe" so i am now running Windows 10 Pro Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.36) and I still can't find my MWDA, but i can connect and use wireless and bluetooth no problem, so i guess it's just not gonna happen for me to use miracast with my desktop pc *Frown Miracast in Windows 10 Pro :(

I haven't had all these problems in Windows 8.1 Pro it's like Microsoft broke miracast with Windows 10 and there is a lot of threads about miracast problems, yet I haven't found a solution that works for me.

So if anyone got smth I can try to get it to work I will be happy, and I have already tested several drivers from Intel same thing, no Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter found.

puma99dk|, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Miracast in Windows 10 Pro

Miracast and Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10.

Not to worry, we’re here to help you out.

Let us follow the steps suggested by Wungraileng Vashi replied on November 2, 2015,
    in the following thread and check if it helps.

Miracast conection - Windows 10

Miracast conection - Windows 10

Also, see: Miracast on surface pro 3 and windows 10

Miracast on surface pro 3 and windows 10

Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Miracast in Windows 10 Pro

1. Miracast in Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Miracast Pro

2. Miracast/Mirroring to TV Stick doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miracast/Mirroring to TV Stick doesn't work: I want to mirror my Windows 11 23H2 PC desktop to my Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max 2nd gen. The Fire TV stick is connected to a HDMI input of my BenQ 1080p video projector.Mirroring from my Samsung Android tablet to the TV stick works with the app "Smart View", which also seems...
  3. Miracast/Mirroring to TV Stick doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miracast/Mirroring to TV Stick doesn't work: I want to mirror my Windows 11 23H2 PC desktop to my Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max 2nd gen. The Fire TV stick is connected to a HDMI input of my BenQ 1080p video projector.Mirroring from my Samsung Android tablet to the TV stick works with the app "Smart View", which also seems...
  4. Miracast Support for Legion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miracast Support for Legion: I have a Lenovo Legion R5-4800H, RTX2060 and want to connect it to my Tab s9 using the "second display" function. When I do, it tries to connect, the tablet goes black screen, and then it goes back to normal. Connection is always unsuccessful.I tried it using a different...
  5. Miracast Support for Legion

Miracast Support for Legion: I have a Lenovo Legion R5-4800H, RTX2060 and want to connect it to my Tab s9 using the "second display" function. When I do, it tries to connect, the tablet goes black screen, and then it goes back to normal. Connection is always unsuccessful.I tried it using a different...
  6. Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast

Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast: Hello Everyone,I am trying to connect my laptop to the smart TV through Miracast, but I always get this error message "couldn't connect to your device try to reconnect through action center" even when I use the action center.I already found this question posted many times in...
  7. Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast: Hello Everyone,I am trying to connect my laptop to the smart TV through Miracast, but I always get this error message "couldn't connect to your device try to reconnect through action center" even when I use the action center.I already found this question posted many times in...
  8. How to find out why Miracast does not work on Surface 7 Pro with Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to find out why Miracast does not work on Surface 7 Pro with Win10: I have a Philips TV, supporting Miracast, so I d'like to give it a try to connect my laptop (Microsoft Surface) to view all my photo's on a big screen. I have spent hours and hours of configuring, retrying, changing configs, uninstalling network software for VPN connectivity...
  9. Windows Surface Pro 7 won't Miracast to Roku TV TCL 55US5800

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Surface Pro 7 won't Miracast to Roku TV TCL 55US5800: I'm trying to use the wireless display functionality of Windows 10 to mirror my Surface Pro 7 to my TCL Roku TV model 55US5800. I have used the TV as a wireless display for my previous HP Envy 17 u2713-cl laptop and also my OnePlus 3T Phone without issue. After pressing...
  10. Miracast required for screen mirroring to TVs but not found on Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Miracast required for screen mirroring to TVs but not found on Windows 10 Pro: I understand that Miracast has to be installed on my Windows 10 Pro PC, because it was upgraded from Windows 7. I have searched the web for solutions and watched many videos, most of which cover sorting out TVs with wireless display adapters. What is the best way to solve...