Windows 10: Miracast isn’t working after the last Windows update

Discus and support Miracast isn’t working after the last Windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Sharp Smart TV and Surface Pro. Before the update to Windows 10: KB4100347 I could share the screen. But I cannot use Miracast any longer. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KimZimmer1, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Miracast isn’t working after the last Windows update

I have Sharp Smart TV and Surface Pro. Before the update to Windows 10: KB4100347 I could share the screen. But I cannot use Miracast any longer. The TV is trying to connect but then informs there is no input received and disconnects. I investigated and found out that I can use Miracast on this TV with other devices but not with my Surface Pro.

:)

KimZimmer1, Feb 14, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 14, 2019
  3. David Haz Win User
    Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Miracast isn’t working after the last Windows update

Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Miracast isn’t working after the last Windows update

1. Miracast isn’t working after the last Windows update - Similar Threads - Miracast isn’t working

2. HDMI not working after last windows update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMI not working after last windows update.: Some days ago, windows update stop responding, windows couldn't be dragged, tabs couldn't be switched to, the mouse and keyboard stopped working, changing several keyboards and mouses, only bluetooth microsoft conveniently worked. Logitech and SteelSeries stopped working. I...
  3. HDMI not working after last windows update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMI not working after last windows update.: Some days ago, windows update stop responding, windows couldn't be dragged, tabs couldn't be switched to, the mouse and keyboard stopped working, changing several keyboards and mouses, only bluetooth microsoft conveniently worked. Logitech and SteelSeries stopped working. I...
  4. Miracast not working on Windows 10 after Update

in Windows 10 News
    Miracast not working on Windows 10 after Update: If after you update or upgrade Windows 10 to a newer build or version, you notice that MIracast is no longer working, as in you’re unable to cast to devices, then you can try the solutions presented in this post to resolve the issue. [IMG] Miracast not working after Update...
  5. Microphone isn’t working after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone isn’t working after update: When I updated windows around seven months ago I noticed that my headset wasn’t working the microphone wasn’t showing the mic I thought that was fine and I was just going to get a new one once I got my new computer I got my new computer. I got a new hundred dollar headset...
  6. Miracast not working on Windows 10 after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Miracast not working on Windows 10 after Windows Update: Miracast not working on Windows 10 after Windows Update, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miracast-not-working-on-windows-10-after-windows/21bb5e07-44d4-4719-a3a8-b6eae18af04c
  7. printer not working after last Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    printer not working after last Windows update: My laser printer won't work after the last Windows update. My inkjet printer still works. How do I get my laser printer TallyGenicom Intelliprint 9035 working?...
  8. Audio not working after last Windows Update

Audio not working after last Windows Update: On July 27, 2019, I had a huge Windows Update on my desktop computer. After the computer was updated, I lost my sound. I tried to have it fixed via Trouble Shooting, but it couldn't identify the problem. The update must have changed something, but I don't know how to fix...
  9. Gameroom isn’t working as before after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gameroom isn’t working as before after update: After Windows 10 update I cannot just click on Gameroom while Facebook is on, then click on it and play. I am forced to close Facebook move to Home screen and click on Run as Administrator. I found in the Wizard that it is not compatible...
  10. Sound not working after last Windows update

Sound not working after last Windows update: My laptop is two years old and runs Windows 10. Ever since I first had it, the sound would often stop working until I restarted the laptop. I contacted Microsoft support and they remotely worked on my laptop and were eventually able to fix the problem (after more than one...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface pro does not support miracast

2. miracast not working after windows update

3. miracast not working after update