Windows 10: Miracast issues

Discus and support Miracast issues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have brand new HP desktop computer with windows 10 pro and it says that my PC is not supporting Miracast. Help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DraganMalic, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Miracast issues

I have brand new HP desktop computer with windows 10 pro and it says that my PC is not supporting Miracast. Help!

:)

DraganMalic, Jan 5, 2020

2. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Jan 5, 2020
  3. David Haz Win User
    Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Jan 5, 2020
  4. imbh Win User

Miracast issues

miracast issues

Already tried all the suggested "fixes"-----to no avail!

My opinion msft has changed something that caused miracast capability to go away in one of their many updates!!

When viewing device manager miracast was listed now its missing!!!!

Maybe it was unintended , maybe not!!

Im sick of msft tactics!! Ready to discard all msft products !!

imbh, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Miracast issues

1. Miracast issues - Similar Threads - Miracast issues

2. Miracast Color/Display Issue - SOLVED!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miracast Color/Display Issue - SOLVED!!!: Posted this in May 2022 but thread is now locked - Fix below original post, hopefully this helps someone"Miracast has previously worked for me - haven't tried it for several months but now get a blurred rainbow mess across the entire screen, similar to a color or bit rate...
  3. Miracast Color/Display Issue - SOLVED!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miracast Color/Display Issue - SOLVED!!!: Posted this in May 2022 but thread is now locked - Fix below original post, hopefully this helps someone"Miracast has previously worked for me - haven't tried it for several months but now get a blurred rainbow mess across the entire screen, similar to a color or bit rate...
  4. miracast issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    miracast issues: so I was using miracast to use my TV as a second monitor without any issues and I had to restart the PC for some reason not an updatewhen it was fully open, I opened the cast, and tried to connect TV; my mouse was focused on the center, and the screen was frozen; after a few...
  5. miracast issues

miracast issues: so I was using miracast to use my TV as a second monitor without any issues and I had to restart the PC for some reason not an updatewhen it was fully open, I opened the cast, and tried to connect TV; my mouse was focused on the center, and the screen was frozen; after a few...
  6. Miracast Color/Display Issue

Miracast Color/Display Issue: Miracast has previously worked for me - haven't tried it for several months but now get a blurred rainbow mess across the entire screen, similar to a color or bit rate issue or video cable not being plugged in properly have tried on 3 separate devices wireless devices and all...
  7. Miracast Color/Display Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miracast Color/Display Issue: Miracast has previously worked for me - haven't tried it for several months but now get a blurred rainbow mess across the entire screen, similar to a color or bit rate issue or video cable not being plugged in properly have tried on 3 separate devices wireless devices and all...
  8. miracast issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    miracast issue: Hi, I use 4 virtual desktops and when I extend with miracast to a monitor that works fine . However if I swap from desktop 1 to desktop 2 the extended one on the monitor moves too. I don't suppose there is way to keep Desktop 1's content on screen when swapping. Is there...
  9. miracast issue

miracast issue: Hi, I use 4 virtual desktops and when I extend with miracast to a monitor that works fine . However if I swap from desktop 1 to desktop 2 the extended one on the monitor moves too. I don't suppose there is way to keep Desktop 1's content on screen when swapping. Is there...
  10. HDCP Miracast issues.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDCP Miracast issues.: I took my laptop's Intel M.2 Wifi/bluetooth Model: 8265NGW adapter out which does support Miracast. I put it into my desktop, but Miracast won't work. I should be able to cast to my SmartTV. I was able to cast from my laptop to my SmartTV before removing the adapter.From my...