Windows 10: Miracast keeps disconnecting randomly on Windows PC

Discus and support Miracast keeps disconnecting randomly on Windows PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]During Miracast set up on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC, you may encounter the Your PC doesn’t support Miracast error. If you set it up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 17, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Miracast keeps disconnecting randomly on Windows PC

Miracast keeps disconnecting randomly on Windows PC Miracast-randomly-disconnects-on-PC.png
    During Miracast set up on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC, you may encounter the Your PC doesn’t support Miracast error. If you set it up successfully but find that Miracast disconnects randomly then this post is sure to help you resolve the issue. Miracast keeps disconnecting randomly on Windows PC If Miracast randomly disconnects on your […]

This article Miracast keeps disconnecting randomly on Windows PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 17, 2022

2. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Apr 17, 2022
  3. David Haz Win User
    Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Apr 17, 2022
  4. JWB2020 Win User

My PC keeps randomly disconnecting from the internet

My PC keeps randomly disconnecting from the internet. Every 10 or so minutes I have to go to the Wi-Fi settings, disconnect it and reconnect to get my internet back. I've been looking for a solution for a few days to no avail. This is
    definitely NOT an internet issue since it ONLY happens to the PC, no other devices. Answers blaming it on my internet is incorrect as it only happens to my computer and not our TV Streming/other computers in the household/Tablets. I have tried
    Troubleshoot network problems etc. This all only started after a Microsoft Windows Update that i completed on 7/28/2020 (just a few days ago). Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you

JWB2020, Apr 17, 2022
Thema:

1. Miracast keeps disconnecting randomly on Windows PC - Similar Threads - Miracast keeps disconnecting

2. WIFI keeps disconnecting randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI keeps disconnecting randomly.: My WIFI on my Windows 10 randomly goes out for no apparent reason, And I can tell that its not the WIFI having issues, because the WIFI works great on other devices. Whenever it disconnects, I can't do anything to fix it besides restarting, and it happens very frequently...
  3. WIFI keeps disconnecting randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI keeps disconnecting randomly.: My WIFI on my Windows 10 randomly goes out for no apparent reason, And I can tell that its not the WIFI having issues, because the WIFI works great on other devices. Whenever it disconnects, I can't do anything to fix it besides restarting, and it happens very frequently...
  4. WIFI keeps disconnecting randomly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. mouse keeps disconnecting randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse keeps disconnecting randomly: When playing games such as Valorant and CSGO my mouse and keyboard seem to disconnect and reconnect randomly. I have been searching for a solution to this problem and nothing I try seems to help. I have already tried what is in the attachment. Can anyone help?...
  6. mouse keeps disconnecting randomly

mouse keeps disconnecting randomly: When playing games such as Valorant and CSGO my mouse and keyboard seem to disconnect and reconnect randomly. I have been searching for a solution to this problem and nothing I try seems to help. I have already tried what is in the attachment. Can anyone help?...
  7. Ethernet keeps disconnecting randomly.

Ethernet keeps disconnecting randomly.: Hi,I have had a problem for the past 4 days, i have a tplink wifi extension for my pc, after i switched to win11. The problem occurs randomly, it can be after 7hours or after 30minutes. When i try to run a diagnose, it saya "doesnt have ip configuration " or "correctly...
  8. Wifi keeps disconnecting randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi keeps disconnecting randomly: Hello Microsoft support, Since I switched to windows 10 I am having stability issues with my wifi connection: My desktop pc loses connection to my router in arbitrary time intervals. Sometimes every 5 minutes, sometimes my connection is stable for an hour. After the...
  9. My PC keeps randomly disconnecting from the internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps randomly disconnecting from the internet: My PC keeps randomly disconnecting from the internet. Every 10 or so minutes I have to go to the Wi-Fi settings, disconnect it and reconnect to get my internet back. I've been looking for a solution for a few days to no avail. This is definitely NOT an internet issue since...
  10. WiFi keeps disconnecting randomly?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi keeps disconnecting randomly?: I've had this issue for like 6 months and I'm yet to find a fix. My computer disconnects every few hours (sometimes every few minutes), and I have to manually reconnect every time it happens. It also disconnects when I put it on sleep mode or turn it off. I've tried updating...