Windows 10: Miracast Mirroring Issues

Discus and support Miracast Mirroring Issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having problems with miracast mirroring on Windows 10 1511 When I updated to Windows 10 the miracast worked fine for a time, but with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mvsv, Apr 2, 2016.

1. mvsv Win User

Miracast Mirroring Issues

Hello, I'm having problems with miracast mirroring on Windows 10 1511
    When I updated to Windows 10 the miracast worked fine for a time, but with no other reason the screen mirroring stopped to work. Every time I try to connect to my TV the computer screen start to flickering and my TV screen goes to black. Have any other member of this forum experienced this problem and have fixed this?

Here some informations:
    Dell Inspiron 5448
    AMD Radeon R7 260M / Intel HD Graphics 5500
    Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 7265
    TV LG with WebOS 1.0
    The netsh wlan show driver command show that both my graphics and wireless card support screen mirroring
    All my drivers are updated

I find something interesting when the computer establishes a connection with the tv and start to flickering the Intel WiDi software show that the computer is connected to yourself and not to TV.

:)

mvsv, Apr 2, 2016

2. miracast

It sounds like that is the best option for your setup.

Check out the following article:

Best Miracast Dongle 2017 - Wireless Screen-Mirroring Devices for TVs

https://www.tomsguide.com/us/best-miracast-scre...

Andre Da Costa, Apr 2, 2016
  3. shan_007 Win User
    Windows 10 screen mirroring function not working

Hello, I am facing the same issue. The issue seems to happen only on Samsung Screen Mirroring. I have a Samsung Bluray player which used to connect perfectly with Windows 8.1. After upgrading to Windows 10 Screen Mirroring stopped working. I checked with
    Actiontec Screen Beam and that connects perfectly with Windows 10. With Samsung Screen Mirroring it says connecting but just stays there. Looks like Miracast communication between Windows 10 and Samsung Screen Mirroring is broken. It will be great if Microsoft
    can work with Samsung and resolve this issue. Miracast is one of the best features of Windows 8.1 and 10. Would be great if Microsoft can fix this.

Thanks.

shan_007, Apr 2, 2016
Thema:

Miracast Mirroring Issues

1. Miracast Mirroring Issues - Similar Threads - Miracast Mirroring Issues

2. Miracast/Mirroring to TV Stick doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miracast/Mirroring to TV Stick doesn't work: I want to mirror my Windows 11 23H2 PC desktop to my Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max 2nd gen. The Fire TV stick is connected to a HDMI input of my BenQ 1080p video projector.Mirroring from my Samsung Android tablet to the TV stick works with the app "Smart View", which also seems...
  3. Miracast/Mirroring to TV Stick doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miracast/Mirroring to TV Stick doesn't work: I want to mirror my Windows 11 23H2 PC desktop to my Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max 2nd gen. The Fire TV stick is connected to a HDMI input of my BenQ 1080p video projector.Mirroring from my Samsung Android tablet to the TV stick works with the app "Smart View", which also seems...
  4. miracast issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    miracast issues: so I was using miracast to use my TV as a second monitor without any issues and I had to restart the PC for some reason not an updatewhen it was fully open, I opened the cast, and tried to connect TV; my mouse was focused on the center, and the screen was frozen; after a few...
  5. miracast issues

miracast issues: so I was using miracast to use my TV as a second monitor without any issues and I had to restart the PC for some reason not an updatewhen it was fully open, I opened the cast, and tried to connect TV; my mouse was focused on the center, and the screen was frozen; after a few...
  6. miracast issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    miracast issue: Hi, I use 4 virtual desktops and when I extend with miracast to a monitor that works fine . However if I swap from desktop 1 to desktop 2 the extended one on the monitor moves too. I don't suppose there is way to keep Desktop 1's content on screen when swapping. Is there...
  7. miracast issue

miracast issue: Hi, I use 4 virtual desktops and when I extend with miracast to a monitor that works fine . However if I swap from desktop 1 to desktop 2 the extended one on the monitor moves too. I don't suppose there is way to keep Desktop 1's content on screen when swapping. Is there...
  8. Miracast issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Miracast issues: I have brand new HP desktop computer with windows 10 pro and it says that my PC is not supporting Miracast. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miracast-issues/7349a60e-c20a-4437-9324-16a976d4b76a
  9. miracast issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    miracast issues: miracast no longer works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miracast-issues/50d1eb65-f85b-4063-a9a6-0df7055043a5
  10. Miracast issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Miracast issues: Miracast issues says it is not supported when it is hi everyone you may have experienced this before do not worry I am here to help get this issue sorted if you have a pc it may be the Wi-Fi dongle where you plug into the usb port 1. check the name look up and see if...