Windows 10: Miracast no longer working LG OLED

Discus and support Miracast no longer working LG OLED in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I havent used miracast in a while, last time was 6 mths ago, i just tried connecting and it would not display Giving me a could not connect error,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by xboxhaxorz, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Miracast no longer working LG OLED

I havent used miracast in a while, last time was 6 mths ago, i just tried connecting and it would not display

Giving me a could not connect error, so i removed the tv and when back to the device connection, it does locate the TV but eventually says could not connect

I just tried using on my android phone and it works, so its not a TV issue

I checked windows and i have all the latest drivers

:)

xboxhaxorz, Feb 24, 2018
  2. DjLN Win User

Cannot connect via Miracast after update to build 1709 (x64)

Hi,

Since the update to build 1709, I cannot connect to a wireless display via Miracast. I have tried it via Microsoft Wireless Display and directing to an LG OLED 65 b7a, which has an inbuilt wireless dispaly.

The system tries to connect but then it says that something went wrong. Apparently, lots of people are having these issues and I just cannot believe that you did not test for this before releasing the 1709 build.

Can you please let me know how to connect? I have tried all of the suggestions that you have under MWDA troubleshooting page and nothing worked.

Thanks.

3. LenHomer Win User
    ms wireless display adapter

Will a ms wireless adapter which uses Miracast tech work between my AMD powered PC and my LG smart TV?

LenHomer, Feb 24, 2018
  4. Bree New Member

Miracast no longer working LG OLED

Some LG-specific screenshare/miracast tips here...

https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussi...solved-for-me/

5. I did look at that but since it was in 2016 i figured there was some fixes for that

xboxhaxorz, Feb 24, 2018
  6. Bree New Member
    Neither my TV or laptop support Miracast, so I can't help further. I just use DLNA to 'Cast to...' my video files.

Bree, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Miracast no longer working LG OLED

1. Miracast no longer working LG OLED - Similar Threads - Miracast longer working

2. miracast no longer working in Windows 10. Worked great but no gettting "This device doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    miracast no longer working in Windows 10. Worked great but no gettting "This device doesn't...: I'm using two Lenovo PCs. Set up Miracast and it worked like a charm. Used it a few more tuimes. But now I'm getting "This device doesn't support receiving Miracast, so you can't project to it wirelessly."I ran the "dxdiag" and it says Miracast is enabled.Can someone please...
  3. miracast no longer working in Windows 10. Worked great but no gettting "This device doesn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    miracast no longer working in Windows 10. Worked great but no gettting "This device doesn't...: I'm using two Lenovo PCs. Set up Miracast and it worked like a charm. Used it a few more tuimes. But now I'm getting "This device doesn't support receiving Miracast, so you can't project to it wirelessly."I ran the "dxdiag" and it says Miracast is enabled.Can someone please...
  4. Miracast no longer working after Servicing Stack 10.0.19041.860 installation!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Miracast no longer working after Servicing Stack 10.0.19041.860 installation!!: I am not able to connect to my 2 Roku Streaming Stick devices. This worked without issue prior to the installation of Servicing Stack 10.0.19041.860 on 2021-03-13. I have tried everything I can think of to trouble shoot this issue, without success. I am unable to uninstall...
  5. LG introduces 48 inch bendable gaming OLED display

in Windows 10 News
    LG introduces 48 inch bendable gaming OLED display: [img] SEOUL, Korea (Jan. 3, 2021) – LG Display, the world’s leading innovator of display technologies, announced today that it will showcase the world's first 48-inch Bendable Cinematic Sound OLED (CSO) optimized for gaming at CES 2021. The 48-inch...
  6. Miracast not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Miracast not working.: So, I have "Miracast" and "Miracast - connect to Sony tv" apps on my windows installed. 10e wasted. I can't connect my laptop to tv, because Select device - dropdown menus are both empty. Target and Source menus. Any ideas why the app doesn't find devices? Even the Source,...
  7. Miracast not working on PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Miracast not working on PC: My PC and TV are connected to the same router over ethernet. However, when I go to the notification panel and click project it says "Your PC or mobile device doesn't support Miracast, so it can't project wirelessly". I checked DxDiag and it says "Miracast: Available, with...
  8. Miracast is no longer supported!?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Miracast is no longer supported!?: Hello, everyone, I've been working in the home office for a few weeks now (many of you probably feel that way right now). Up to now I have always projected my work laptop onto my desktop PC to be able to work better. This morning my laptop couldn't find my PC and in the...
  9. LG 2019 OLED TVs to support NVIDIA G-Sync

in Windows 10 News
    LG 2019 OLED TVs to support NVIDIA G-Sync: [img] LG Electronics (LG) has joined forces with NVIDIA to make gamer's dreams come true, adding support for NVIDIA G-SYNCCompatibility to its stunning 2019 OLED TVs (model 65/55E9, model 77/65/55C9). LG's newest OLED products offer blazing speed and stunning color...
  10. Screenshare / Miracast from Windows 10 to LG Smart TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshare / Miracast from Windows 10 to LG Smart TV: Hi, I'm experiencing issues connecting my Windows 10 desktop for Screenshare/Miracast with an LG 49UK6400PLF and was hoping to get some solutions here. It works when connecting an Android device but not Windows for some reason? I'm using a Ralink 802.11n USB Wireless LAN...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lg oled miracast not working

2. windows laptop wont connect to miracast lg oled

3. what is the screen share on LG tv

4. miracast not working for lg oled tv,
  5. miracast no longer works