Windows 10: Miracast not supported from windows 10 to Sony IVT 300

Discus and support Miracast not supported from windows 10 to Sony IVT 300 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am not able to connect through Miracast to my Sony Home theatre. The SONY Home theatre is visible to this laptop. On connecting the Miracast device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bipin kumarsethy, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Miracast not supported from windows 10 to Sony IVT 300

I am not able to connect through Miracast to my Sony Home theatre. The SONY Home theatre is visible to this laptop. On connecting the Miracast device displays "connecting..please wait". Subsequently the laptop screen goes blank and screen mirroring terminates from the Sony device. I am able to connect seamlessly from my android phone but not from this laptop, which says its compatible as follows:

Machine name: LAPTOP-VSSJN8V8

Machine Id: {F3D43054-D76C-46E8-9207-F774D5C9B07C}
    Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit (10.0, Build 16299) (16299.rs3_release_svc.180808-1748)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Acer
    System Model: Aspire A515-51G
    BIOS: V1.21
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
    Memory: 8192MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 8068MB RAM
    Page File: 2266MB used, 7080MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 12
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent)
    System DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: UnKnown
    Miracast: Available, with HDCP
    Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Supported
    DxDiag Version: 10.00.16299.0015 64bit Unicode

I have tried several troubleshooting measures including updation of all the drivers. However, everything has failed.

:)

bipin kumarsethy, Jul 24, 2019
  2. David Haz Win User

Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Jul 24, 2019
  4. jds63 Win User

Miracast not supported from windows 10 to Sony IVT 300

Miracast Support ?

I was trying to see if my PC can use Miracast without using a Miracast Adapter.

My Sony Bravia TV shows it supports Miracast.

Miracast not supported from windows 10 to Sony IVT 300 [​IMG]

My PC i am not sure if it does one section on DxDiag does the other by Display shows it does not.
    Is it the Graphics card or Display ? Driver is the newest.

When i try to connect i get this

or Project

I do not have a WiFi card inside the PC, built into motherboard Intel Ethernet Connection 1218-V ProSet connected to a modem router from the cable company with WiFi (if i explained that part right) it is 2 parts to the equipment. The Intel Ethernet has the latest drivers installed as does the rest of the PC.

Can this work with or without using a Miracast Adapter ?

jds63, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Miracast not supported from windows 10 to Sony IVT 300

1. Miracast not supported from windows 10 to Sony IVT 300 - Similar Threads - Miracast supported Sony

2. Windows miracast doesn't support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows miracast doesn't support: I want to screen mirror my windows 10 pc to an Android TV but now I am getting message that "The device doesn't support Miracast, so you can't project to it wirelessly. I used LAN port to connect internet. Processor : IntelR CoreTM i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30 GHzRAM : 8.00GB...
  3. Windows miracast doesn't support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows miracast doesn't support: I want to screen mirror my mobile screen to my windows 10 pc but now I am getting message that "The device doesn't support Miracast, so you can't project to it wirelessly. I used LAN port to connect internet. Processor : IntelR CoreTM i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30 GHzRAM :...
  4. WINDOWS 10 says MIRACAST not supported

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WINDOWS 10 says MIRACAST not supported: I have a HP PRODESK 600g3 sff When i press WIN KEY + K it opens up the wireless connection window, But it shows that my PC doesn't support MIRACAST why? My PC has no WIFI only has ETHERNET. Thanks. [ATTACH]...
  5. Windows 10 No Support for Miracast

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 No Support for Miracast: I have a Toshiba Satellite A665-S5170 Windows 7 installed. I upgraded to Windows 10 and tried to connect to my Samsung 7 series TV. I received the following message while trying to connect: Your Pc doesn't support Miracast and cannot project wirelessly. What can be done so...
  6. Miracast support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Miracast support: Does my HP15 version 10.0.17763 have bluetooth capability? I am trying to install my Bose speaker and am having trouble. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miracast-support/41eafcfa-f120-41ed-af9d-8bc718c9025d
  7. does not support miracasting

in Windows 10 Customization
    does not support miracasting: sir i have window 10 in my laptop. but my laptop does not support miracasting. i also have latest update of drivers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-not-support-miracasting/1119c257-9ba9-4b68-a928-96f38d3f4287
  8. Miracast Support

Miracast Support: Hello, I am having trouble getting my Windows 10 PC to display to a Miracast enabled display. I have an Intel Wireless-AC 9650 WiFi card which states in the product brief that it supports Miracast, however when I check the drivers in cmd I get the following: Interface...
  9. Miracast Support ?

Miracast Support ?: I was trying to see if my PC can use Miracast without using a Miracast Adapter. My Sony Bravia TV shows it supports Miracast. [img] [img] My PC i am not sure if it does one section on DxDiag does the other by Display shows it does not. Is it the Graphics card or Display...
  10. MIracast from HP notebook to Sony smart TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MIracast from HP notebook to Sony smart TV: Dear, I am trying to miracast my HP notebook to Sony Smart TV where audio is very much distorted & cracked, pl. help me to solve this & view & listen the AV programs smoothly. Regards, Kapil Sathe...