Windows 10: Miracast Stopped Working For No Reason

Discus and support Miracast Stopped Working For No Reason in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to use my laptop as a second monitor, and using Miracast it worked. But after I ended the connection, I couldn't find my laptop on my PC. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Loaphs, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Loaphs Win User

Miracast Stopped Working For No Reason

I want to use my laptop as a second monitor, and using Miracast it worked. But after I ended the connection, I couldn't find my laptop on my PC. I checked on the Connect app, and both worked, but I couldn't connect to or find my laptop. I've tried removing my laptop from my devices and tried to reconnect, but it didn't work.

Someone please help me.

:)

Loaphs, Sep 16, 2018

2. Miracast stopped working

Hi Gina,

Issues with Miracast are usually resolved by installing the latest drivers for your PC and the latest firmware for your wireless display or Miracast adapter. To update firmware on your wireless display or adapter, go to the Support section of the manufacturer's
    website, search on your specific device, and follow their instructions to download and install that firmware. You can also check the Windows Store to see if there’s an app from the manufacturer of your wireless display or Miracast adapter that updates firmware.

And, we would also suggest that you try performing the suggested troubleshooting steps on this thread and check if it works for you.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Sep 16, 2018
  3. David Haz Win User
    Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Miracast Stopped Working For No Reason

Miracast not Working

Hi Albert,

There's a possibility that an automatic may have occurred or there could be changes performed on your computer that have caused your Miracast to stop working. The device driver currently installed may no longer be compatible.

For us to isolate and address this problem, we suggest updating the Miracast drivers. Please see

Update drivers in Windows 10
    for the steps.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

Miracast Stopped Working For No Reason

1. Miracast Stopped Working For No Reason - Similar Threads - Miracast Stopped Working

2. i bought drivers that stopped working for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought drivers that stopped working for no reason: I was installing stuff like Ark a survival game and left it on while downloading Valorant at the same time I went to sleep and now my PC when restarted says driver has an error and it keeps saying to plug a disk into it I have tried everything even stuff like PowerShell and...
  3. i bought drivers that stopped working for no reason

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i bought drivers that stopped working for no reason: I was installing stuff like Ark a survival game and left it on while downloading Valorant at the same time I went to sleep and now my PC when restarted says driver has an error and it keeps saying to plug a disk into it I have tried everything even stuff like PowerShell and...
  4. Integrated webcam stopped working for almost no reason.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Integrated webcam stopped working for almost no reason.: Hello,Long story short, I was playing a little bit with Unity the game engine trying to extract my webcam's data and send it to an homemade python server using a very simple protocol basically for each new frame, I get a PNG from the raw pixels of the webcam, I split them I...
  5. Random Programs stop working for no reason

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random Programs stop working for no reason: Hi everyone, Since yesterday, a bunch of programs on my PC stopped working for no good reason. If I try to open them, they start for 3-4 seconds and then a message pops up saying that the program isn't working correctly anymore. There is no error message and the only...
  6. fingerprint scanner stops working for no reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    fingerprint scanner stops working for no reason: my fingerprint scanner stops working for no reason. I deleted the fingerprints and try to set up again but this time it gives some error and cant set up fingerprints. I tried to delete and reinstall the driver but it didn't solved my problem. Any suggestions? submitted by...
  7. fingerprint scanner stops working for no reason

fingerprint scanner stops working for no reason: Het my fingerprint scanner stops working for no reason. I deleted the fingerprints and try to set up again but this time it gives some error and cant set up fingerprints. I tried to delete and reinstall the driver but it didn't solved my problem. Any suggestions? submitted...
  8. Miracast not working.

Miracast not working.: So, I have "Miracast" and "Miracast - connect to Sony tv" apps on my windows installed. 10e wasted. I can't connect my laptop to tv, because Select device - dropdown menus are both empty. Target and Source menus. Any ideas why the app doesn't find devices? Even the Source,...
  9. Miracast not working on PC

Miracast not working on PC: My PC and TV are connected to the same router over ethernet. However, when I go to the notification panel and click project it says "Your PC or mobile device doesn't support Miracast, so it can't project wirelessly". I checked DxDiag and it says "Miracast: Available, with...
  10. Teredo was working and stopped for unknown reasons

Teredo was working and stopped for unknown reasons: Several weeks ago, I was hunting for a solution to fixing Teredo and server connectivity because I just bought Forza Horizon 4. I had tried every fix that was applicable to me, and eventually the only thing that worked was some obscure fix with changing Peer networking...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. miracast stopped working

2. Miracast stops working

3. miracast stopped work

4. mirracast stopped working,
  5. miracast worked then stopped working