Windows 10: Miracast Support

Discus and support Miracast Support in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I am having trouble getting my Windows 10 PC to display to a Miracast enabled display. I have an Intel Wireless-AC 9650 WiFi card which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ryan Nobis, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Miracast Support

Hello,

I am having trouble getting my Windows 10 PC to display to a Miracast enabled display. I have an Intel Wireless-AC 9650 WiFi card which states in the product brief that it supports Miracast, however when I check the drivers in cmd I get the following:

Interface name: Wi-Fi

Driver : IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz

Vendor : Intel Corporation

Provider : Intel

Date : 1/7/2020

Version : 21.70.0.6

INF file : oem196.inf

Type : Native Wi-Fi Driver

Radio types supported : 802.11b 802.11g 802.11n 802.11a 802.11ac

FIPS 140-2 mode supported : Yes

802.11w Management Frame Protection supported : Yes

Hosted network supported : No

Authentication and cipher supported in infrastructure mode:

Open None

Open WEP-40bit

Open WEP-104bit

Open WEP

WPA-Enterprise TKIP

WPA-Enterprise CCMP

WPA-Personal TKIP

WPA-Personal CCMP

WPA2-Enterprise TKIP

WPA2-Enterprise CCMP

WPA2-Personal TKIP

WPA2-Personal CCMP

Open Vendor defined

Unknown Unknown

Unknown CCMP

Unknown CCMP

Vendor defined Vendor defined

IHV service present : Yes

IHV adapter OUI : [00 80 86], type: [00]

IHV extensibility DLL path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\acnamihv.dll

IHV UI extensibility ClSID: {1bf6cb2d-2ae0-4879-a7aa-a75834fbd0e3}

IHV diagnostics CLSID : {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}

Wireless Display Supported: No Graphics Driver: Yes, Wi-Fi Driver: No

Why does the WiFi driver say no?

:)

Ryan Nobis, Mar 22, 2020
  2. David Haz Win User

Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Miracast Support

miracast

Hi there Alainpraet!

Step 1: If your TV comes with built-in Miracast support, then turn it On. ...

Step 2: Now on your Windows PC, navigate to Start -> Settings -> Devices -> Connected Devices.

Step 3: Click on 'Add a Device' and wait for the adapter to appear in the list.

Now try to connect.

SonGoku'sSon, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Miracast Support

1. Miracast Support - Similar Threads - Miracast Support

2. Miracast Support for Legion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miracast Support for Legion: I have a Lenovo Legion R5-4800H, RTX2060 and want to connect it to my Tab s9 using the "second display" function. When I do, it tries to connect, the tablet goes black screen, and then it goes back to normal. Connection is always unsuccessful.I tried it using a different...
  3. Miracast Support for Legion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miracast Support for Legion: I have a Lenovo Legion R5-4800H, RTX2060 and want to connect it to my Tab s9 using the "second display" function. When I do, it tries to connect, the tablet goes black screen, and then it goes back to normal. Connection is always unsuccessful.I tried it using a different...
  4. This device doesn't support receiving miracast even though " Miracast: Available, with HDCP"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This device doesn't support receiving miracast even though " Miracast: Available, with HDCP": Hello.I want to use my laptop as a second monitor for my PC. And in my PC Win+P menu doesn't who "connect to" option.I've downloaded "Wireless Display" in Windows Additional Apps and it still doesn't show up.All my drivers are updated. Dxdiag says: "Miracast: Available, with...
  5. This device doesn't support receiving miracast even though " Miracast: Available, with HDCP"

This device doesn't support receiving miracast even though " Miracast: Available, with HDCP": Hello.I want to use my laptop as a second monitor for my PC. And in my PC Win+P menu doesn't who "connect to" option.I've downloaded "Wireless Display" in Windows Additional Apps and it still doesn't show up.All my drivers are updated. Dxdiag says: "Miracast: Available, with...
  6. how can i repair my device that doesnt support miracast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i repair my device that doesnt support miracast: i suddenly got notified that my device doesnt support miracast. before this its working perfectly. what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-repair-my-device-that-doesnt-support/0d061f86-dccd-41f3-9f81-32b6aa4d3133
  7. how can i repair my device that doesnt support miracast

how can i repair my device that doesnt support miracast: i suddenly got notified that my device doesnt support miracast. before this its working perfectly. what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-repair-my-device-that-doesnt-support/0d061f86-dccd-41f3-9f81-32b6aa4d3133
  8. Connect App says my device doesn't support Miracast but it should

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect App says my device doesn't support Miracast but it should: I'm experiencing an issue when trying to connect another device to my PC using Miracast. The Connect App says that my PC does not support Miracast, so I cannot project to it wirelessly, however I have checked my specs and Miracast should be compatible. I have additionally...
  9. Connect App says my device doesn't support Miracast but it should

Connect App says my device doesn't support Miracast but it should: I'm experiencing an issue when trying to connect another device to my PC using Miracast. The Connect App says that my PC does not support Miracast, so I cannot project to it wirelessly, however I have checked my specs and Miracast should be compatible. I have additionally...
  10. Does Miracast support multicasting?

Does Miracast support multicasting?: I have Miracast enabled windows 10 laptop, can I miracast my Laptop to 10 monitors in my class-room? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-miracast-support-multicasting/3eeda742-8974-408e-a301-a3cb2a86d7c1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 doesnt support miracast