Windows 10: Miracast

Discus and support Miracast in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can I upgrade my Windows 10 desktop pc to support miracast?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Billybuck3, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Miracast

Can I upgrade my Windows 10 desktop pc to support miracast?

:)

Billybuck3, Sep 22, 2019

2. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Sep 22, 2019
  3. David Haz Win User
    Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Sep 22, 2019
  4. Miracast

miracast

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to play videos using Miracast. We will help you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the driver and check if it helps.

Steps to uninstall and reinstall driver.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the Miracast driver.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes”
      option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Miracast

1. Miracast - Similar Threads - Miracast

2. Your PC doesn’t support Miracast – Windows 10 error

in Windows 10 News
    Your PC doesn’t support Miracast – Windows 10 error: [ATTACH]Some Windows 10 PC users have been encountering the Your PC or mobile device doesn’t support Miracast, so it can’t project wirelessly error when trying to […] This post Your PC doesn’t support Miracast – Windows 10 error is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  3. Windows Surface Pro 7 won't Miracast to Roku TV TCL 55US5800

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Surface Pro 7 won't Miracast to Roku TV TCL 55US5800: I'm trying to use the wireless display functionality of Windows 10 to mirror my Surface Pro 7 to my TCL Roku TV model 55US5800. I have used the TV as a wireless display for my previous HP Envy 17 u2713-cl laptop and also my OnePlus 3T Phone without issue. After pressing...
  4. OpenGL apps do not run on Miracast wireless display in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    OpenGL apps do not run on Miracast wireless display in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In today’s post, we explore why OpenGL applications do not run on a Miracast wireless display in Windows 10. Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem that applies to the recent versions of Windows 10. What is Miracast Miracast [...] This post OpenGL...
  5. Miracast issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Miracast issues: I have brand new HP desktop computer with windows 10 pro and it says that my PC is not supporting Miracast. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miracast-issues/7349a60e-c20a-4437-9324-16a976d4b76a
  6. Miracast Connection Issues W10 1909

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Miracast Connection Issues W10 1909: Hi all, I can't connect to Miracast. It says connecting for a while and then errors out with "failed to connect". Used Hardware: Dell Latitude 5400 with Wifi Chipset Intel AC 9560 160Mhz; Driver Version 21.50.1.1 Microsoft Display Adapter V2.08350 I double checked all...
  7. Random Miracast window popped up?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random Miracast window popped up?: A random miracast window popped up as I was playing a game, and my game crashed. I'm worried someone is trying to spy on me or something. Any info on this? Picture of the window below.[ATTACH]...
  8. Miracast not working, despite my best efforts.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Miracast not working, despite my best efforts.: I have checked the usual DxDiag & PowerShell, in which both results show that my PC is Miracast ready. My VPN is disabled, my computer is connected to internet via Ethernet, which I have heard is now supported with the latest Miracast versions, and all my drivers are...
  9. Activate Miracast on laptop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Activate Miracast on laptop: Windows 10, just updated, HP Pavilion Laptop, Intel I5 CPU. TV is Sony XBR55X850C Goal: Connect my laptop to the TV so I can display stuff on the TV. It is a UHD 4K TV. Problem: I have visited multiple site with a search that includes “windows 10” and keep getting...
  10. Miracast Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Miracast Connectivity Issue: Hi so i have problem with " project to this pc" feature. After i make changes to the setting to make it available my phone can detect it but when i try to cast it only gives me pin code even though the pin options is off. And it took long time buffer sign and its gone from my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 miracast driver download