Windows 10: Miracast

Discus and support Miracast in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a Toshiba Satellite running Windows 10. For some reason, it suddenly won't connect to wifi and gives me a message saying the device doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MichaelMartino4, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Miracast

I have a Toshiba Satellite running Windows 10. For some reason, it suddenly won't connect to wifi and gives me a message saying the device doesn't support Miracast. What is Miracast and why do I suddenly need it to get on the internet? My computer is wifi capable, but now when I switch on wifi, it doesn't recognize it and I can't get on the internet for anything. What have I done or what must I do to restore my wifi capability?

:)

MichaelMartino4, Nov 8, 2019

2. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Nov 8, 2019
  3. David Haz Win User
    Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Miracast

miracast

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to play videos using Miracast. We will help you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the driver and check if it helps.

Steps to uninstall and reinstall driver.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the Miracast driver.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes”
      option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Miracast

1. Miracast - Similar Threads - Miracast

2. Miracast Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Miracast Connectivity Issue: Hi so i have problem with " project to this pc" feature. After i make changes to the setting to make it available my phone can detect it but when i try to cast it only gives me pin code even though the pin options is off. And it took long time buffer sign and its gone from my...
  3. Make several computers forget Miracast

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Make several computers forget Miracast: I have an issue in regards to that the computers remembers the connection to the Miracast wireless display adapter. Sometimes a person forgets to disconnect and as soon as the computer is close to the Miracast the dashboard appears. How can you make the Windows 10 computers...
  4. Miracast doesn't work on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Miracast doesn't work on Windows 10: My Win 10 computer says Miracast doesn't work. On his page ( How to use Miracast with Win 10? ), Solutions 1 & 2 were not the problem. But I was stopped on Solution 3 because I don't have a wireless network adapter. My wireless ability comes from my modem/router. And, I do...
  5. Miracast not working (Green Screen)

Miracast not working (Green Screen): Hello, i bought (Anycast M2) two days ago it works fine with my (Samsung Note 9) and (Iphone 8 Plus) but when i connect it to my Laptop (HP 250 G6 Notebook) it only shows a green screen the audio works i tried it with my TV and Projector both have the same problem, i...
  6. Non WiFI Enabled PC - Need Adapter that supports MiraCast

Non WiFI Enabled PC - Need Adapter that supports MiraCast: I have a non-wifi enabled Windows 10 PC and I bought the following adapter to make it WiFi enabled: realtek pcie gbe family controller I have an LG Wireless adapted TV that I want to mirror my screen onto Unfortunately, I have done WIN + R dxdiag and found that the...
  7. No Miracast on pc

No Miracast on pc: My older i3 2.35gHz intel pc does not have Miracast and I would like to stream games to Xbox One's new Wireless Display app. Does anyone know of a adapter for the pc that has a range of approximately 40 ft that I could buy? I am not a networking expert but I do have my pc...
  8. miracast

in Windows 10 Customization
    miracast: Why since last week microsoft update,miracast is mirroring on my tv from laptop but when connected there is no images on my tv even if it said connected?ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miracast/7e1325c1-0c9a-43b6-abf6-cea78e3e4e50
  9. Miracast

Miracast: Can I upgrade my Windows 10 desktop pc to support miracast? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miracast/75ab7e2d-16e1-439a-b58d-f1b08d0f2fd3
  10. Need help with Miracast / connecting to a wireless display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with Miracast / connecting to a wireless display: Hi, ive been able to connect to my phillips smart tv for couple of times vis miracast. i did that by pressing "windows key + P" and pressing connect to a wireless display. next sub window would open and automatically scan for devices. it would find it instantly and it would...