Windows 10: miracast

Discus and support miracast in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After the last upgrade I cannot project my PC on TV miracast. Both devices say they are connected but the screen of the TV is black and the sound comes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ДМТПРОДУКТ, Feb 16, 2020.

1. miracast

After the last upgrade I cannot project my PC on TV miracast. Both devices say they are connected but the screen of the TV is black and the sound comes from the PC. No problem when connecting other devices to the same TV

:)

ДМТПРОДУКТ, Feb 16, 2020

2. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Feb 16, 2020
  3. David Haz Win User
    Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Feb 16, 2020
  4. miracast

miracast

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to play videos using Miracast. We will help you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the driver and check if it helps.

Steps to uninstall and reinstall driver.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the Miracast driver.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes”
      option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

miracast

1. miracast - Similar Threads - miracast

2. Miracast/Mirroring to TV Stick doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miracast/Mirroring to TV Stick doesn't work: I want to mirror my Windows 11 23H2 PC desktop to my Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max 2nd gen. The Fire TV stick is connected to a HDMI input of my BenQ 1080p video projector.Mirroring from my Samsung Android tablet to the TV stick works with the app "Smart View", which also seems...
  3. Miracast/Mirroring to TV Stick doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miracast/Mirroring to TV Stick doesn't work: I want to mirror my Windows 11 23H2 PC desktop to my Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max 2nd gen. The Fire TV stick is connected to a HDMI input of my BenQ 1080p video projector.Mirroring from my Samsung Android tablet to the TV stick works with the app "Smart View", which also seems...
  4. Miracast Support for Legion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miracast Support for Legion: I have a Lenovo Legion R5-4800H, RTX2060 and want to connect it to my Tab s9 using the "second display" function. When I do, it tries to connect, the tablet goes black screen, and then it goes back to normal. Connection is always unsuccessful.I tried it using a different...
  5. Miracast Support for Legion

Miracast Support for Legion: I have a Lenovo Legion R5-4800H, RTX2060 and want to connect it to my Tab s9 using the "second display" function. When I do, it tries to connect, the tablet goes black screen, and then it goes back to normal. Connection is always unsuccessful.I tried it using a different...
  6. Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast: Hello Everyone,I am trying to connect my laptop to the smart TV through Miracast, but I always get this error message "couldn't connect to your device try to reconnect through action center" even when I use the action center.I already found this question posted many times in...
  7. Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast

Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast: Hello Everyone,I am trying to connect my laptop to the smart TV through Miracast, but I always get this error message "couldn't connect to your device try to reconnect through action center" even when I use the action center.I already found this question posted many times in...
  8. Not Able to Connect to TV Through Miracast

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Has there been no update to the Miracast display driver since 2006?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has there been no update to the Miracast display driver since 2006?: I've been trying to cast from my Windows 11 laptop Dell XPS 15 9500 to a TCL Roku TV and the experience has been very disappointing. When I cast, the video sometimes buffers/stutters and is blurry, glitchy or plays very slow much slower than normal. It is basically unusable....
  10. Has there been no update to the Miracast display driver since 2006?

Has there been no update to the Miracast display driver since 2006?: I've been trying to cast from my Windows 11 laptop Dell XPS 15 9500 to a TCL Roku TV and the experience has been very disappointing. When I cast, the video sometimes buffers/stutters and is blurry, glitchy or plays very slow much slower than normal. It is basically unusable....