Windows 10: Miracast

Discus and support Miracast in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can win10 actually do miracast? I can cast my Android tablet to my TV via a wd TV live media player but can't work out how to do it with won 10. Read... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Quinco, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Quinco Win User

Miracast

Can win10 actually do miracast? I can cast my Android tablet to my TV via a wd TV live media player but can't work out how to do it with won 10. Read lots on the net but it has offered me no solution.. Please someone hlep me do it. I have both a desktop and laptop..

:)

Quinco, Oct 2, 2015

2. Mirror performance is weak by Windows 10 miracast.

I bought a miracast device, but I found a question that mirror performances are different when I respectively use two kinds of notebook with windows10 system to operate miracast. The more high configure notebook can upgrade to window10 (WDDM2.0), when
    I use this notebook to miracast big screen by miracast device, break off after first miracast operation finish, go to miracast operation again, miracast operation is unavailable. But more low configure notebook upgrade to window10 (WDDM1.3) has never found
    this kind of question, its miracast performance is good. So I wanna know why is this? what is window10 (WDDM2.0) miracast requirement?Thanks a lot!

tonywangHK, Oct 2, 2015
  3. SpiritX MS MVP, Oct 2, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

Miracast

I guess you need a Miracast compatible graphics card and latest Windows 10 drivers for it. Not every graphics card can be used for wireless display. Of course your computer must also be equipped with WiFi, LAN won't work.

spapakons, Oct 2, 2015
  5. Quinco Win User
    Graphics card says "wireless display supported , graphics yes, WiFi yes.. My question remains. How to do it..??

Quinco, Oct 3, 2015
  6. spapakons Win User
    In case you have already installed the driver, press Win+P to see the dual screen options. At the bottom there should be an option to connect to a wireless display. Click on it and follow the on-screen instructions. You may also have to configure your smart TV. In my Samsung the setting is "Screen Mirroring" and it is accessed from the sources button on the remote.

spapakons, Oct 3, 2015
  7. Quinco Win User
    Thanks, that works.. Much appreciated..

Quinco, Oct 3, 2015
  8. Quinco Win User

Miracast

Thanks, that works.. Much appreciated..

Quinco, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Miracast

1. Miracast - Similar Threads - Miracast

2. Miracast

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Miracast: I have a Toshiba Satellite running Windows 10. For some reason, it suddenly won't connect to wifi and gives me a message saying the device doesn't support Miracast. What is Miracast and why do I suddenly need it to get on the internet? My computer is wifi capable, but now...
  3. Miracast doesn't work on Windows 10

Miracast doesn't work on Windows 10: My Win 10 computer says Miracast doesn't work. On his page ( How to use Miracast with Win 10? ), Solutions 1 & 2 were not the problem. But I was stopped on Solution 3 because I don't have a wireless network adapter. My wireless ability comes from my modem/router. And, I do...
  4. Miracast not working (Green Screen)

Miracast not working (Green Screen): Hello, i bought (Anycast M2) two days ago it works fine with my (Samsung Note 9) and (Iphone 8 Plus) but when i connect it to my Laptop (HP 250 G6 Notebook) it only shows a green screen the audio works i tried it with my TV and Projector both have the same problem, i...
  5. Non WiFI Enabled PC - Need Adapter that supports MiraCast

Non WiFI Enabled PC - Need Adapter that supports MiraCast: I have a non-wifi enabled Windows 10 PC and I bought the following adapter to make it WiFi enabled: realtek pcie gbe family controller I have an LG Wireless adapted TV that I want to mirror my screen onto Unfortunately, I have done WIN + R dxdiag and found that the...
  6. No Miracast on pc

No Miracast on pc: My older i3 2.35gHz intel pc does not have Miracast and I would like to stream games to Xbox One's new Wireless Display app. Does anyone know of a adapter for the pc that has a range of approximately 40 ft that I could buy? I am not a networking expert but I do have my pc...
  7. miracast

in Windows 10 Customization
    miracast: Why since last week microsoft update,miracast is mirroring on my tv from laptop but when connected there is no images on my tv even if it said connected?ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miracast/7e1325c1-0c9a-43b6-abf6-cea78e3e4e50
  8. Miracast

Miracast: Can I upgrade my Windows 10 desktop pc to support miracast? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/miracast/75ab7e2d-16e1-439a-b58d-f1b08d0f2fd3
  9. Need help with Miracast / connecting to a wireless display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with Miracast / connecting to a wireless display: Hi, ive been able to connect to my phillips smart tv for couple of times vis miracast. i did that by pressing "windows key + P" and pressing connect to a wireless display. next sub window would open and automatically scan for devices. it would find it instantly and it would...
  10. Device doesn't support Miracast?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device doesn't support Miracast?: I dont have bluetooth ability on my pc? How can I solve it? My motherboard manual doesn't mention bluetooth? I have an ASUS - Z370plus gaming motherboard. I feel i need to install new bluetooth drivers. Please advise what steps do i need to take. Thanks John...