Windows 10: MIrcosoft defender not updating.

Discus and support MIrcosoft defender not updating. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I have 64 bit windows 10. My latest security intelligence shows as 26.04.2018 Version is 1.267.413.0 No matter what I do I can't seem to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by artart8, Aug 3, 2020.

1. artart8 Win User

MIrcosoft defender not updating.

Hello, I have 64 bit windows 10.

My latest security intelligence shows as 26.04.2018

Version is 1.267.413.0

No matter what I do I can't seem to update it.

Automatic update tells it's newest version.

Tried downloading manually from microsoftmpam-fe.exe - install file does not open at all.. after I launch it - nothing happens.

What options do I have at all?

:)

artart8, Aug 3, 2020

2. Defender updates no longer shown

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Type defender in the search box.
    • Click on update.
    • Check for the date on which defender is being updated.
    • If the recent date is mentioned then it will not show in the Automatic Updates.
    • Also click on update definition and check if any update is pending.
    Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Defender updates no longer shown

Sorry but I just want to see Defender updates listed in my update history. Updates for office 2010 etc are shown so why not Windows Defender?

ThomasLangford, Aug 3, 2020
  4. MIrcosoft defender not updating.

Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

MIrcosoft defender not updating.

1. MIrcosoft defender not updating. - Similar Threads - MIrcosoft defender updating

2. Mircosoft rewards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mircosoft rewards: Hello, I wanted to access to Microsoft rewards, but its not available in the country where I'm in, I just wanna know if there is any information when it will be available around the globe, or in the middle east where I am, and if some countries got the access to it this year...
  3. Mircosoft rewards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mircosoft rewards: Hello, I wanted to access to Microsoft rewards, but its not available in the country where I'm in, I just wanna know if there is any information when it will be available around the globe, or in the middle east where I am, and if some countries got the access to it this year...
  4. Mircosoft login in twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mircosoft login in twice: I recently just got a new pc and keep trying to log in to my mircosoft account. It asks me to log in with my email and password, then this message appears "Sign into this computer using your Microsoft accountNext time you sign into this computer, use your Microsoft account...
  5. Mircosoft Store not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mircosoft Store not working: if i try to open it will not open and i tried WSreset it did not work pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mircosoft-store-not-working/d959ac0c-1aea-48de-aa35-ef25fbad9ab9
  6. Mircosoft Store not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mircosoft Store not working: if i try to open it will not open and i tried WSreset it did not work pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mircosoft-store-not-working/d959ac0c-1aea-48de-aa35-ef25fbad9ab9
  7. Scam??? Mircosoft "Defender" $499???

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scam??? Mircosoft "Defender" $499???: Hi,Thank you for your order.If you want to review or cancel this order, kindly give us a call on +1 806 491-3442.ORDER ID: N07861989 Description &n...
  8. mircosoft security

mircosoft security: 6 months ago I rec'd a call from someone claiming to be from Microsoft security. It was at the same time as my desktop giving me issues. Sadly thinking it was really mircosoft I was charged 99.00 for security. THen shortly after my renewal came up for yearly charge of 69.00...
  9. mircosoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mircosoft store: good morning why does my app for Microsoft store does not open or allow it to open have tried all info sent and requirements but still no luck this has been happening since the last core update from Microsoft...
  10. update for mircosoft 10

update for mircosoft 10: windows 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/update-for-mircosoft-10/6f5cea5a-e00e-4fa5-81b1-4b765dc55774