Windows 10: Mircosoft Jigsaw loading "unsafe" webpage

Discus and support Mircosoft Jigsaw loading "unsafe" webpage in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Jigsaw was working fine until today when it started minimizing the game and loading what appears to be an unsafe webpage talking about malware virus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SedaLovet, Apr 27, 2019.

1. SedaLovet Win User

Mircosoft Jigsaw loading "unsafe" webpage

Jigsaw was working fine until today when it started minimizing the game and loading what appears to be an unsafe webpage talking about malware virus being on my computer. I run windows 8.1 and also my father has the same thing happen on his windows 10 computer. Is there any way this can be fixed as it makes it annoying to try to complete puzzles.

:)

SedaLovet, Apr 27, 2019
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Webpages not loading on Windows 10

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience caused regarding the webpages as you are not able to open them. I will certainly assist you.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. Are you getting any error code or error message while you are opening webpages?

2. Is this issue specific to any particular browser?

3. Are you able to open the webpages in Inprivate mode?

Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Run the Edge or IE using InPrivate browser option and check the issue status.

Refer to these steps to open Edge or IE using
    InPrivate browser option.

Open the IE and press Shift + Ctrl + P

OR

1. Open the Edge, then click on more options (...)

2. Click on New InPrivate window.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reset the settings on the Microsoft Edge web browser to check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Steps to Reset Edge:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.
    • After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.
    • Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.
    • Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

I suggest you to try opening the websites with Add-ons on and check if it helps. Refer the steps provided to enable Add-ons on Internet Explorer 11 in the below link.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/manage-add-ons#ie=ie-11

Reply us with more information to assist you better.

Anup Karkal, Apr 27, 2019
  4. gumby2469 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I believe the problem is with the game as this is not the only place it is being discussed. Windows needs to fix their mess once again.

Oh and yes, mine wont load either.

and just to include the information needed:

1. Aspire Laptop E5-571

2. Windows 10 Home

3. OS Build 15063.413

4. Trying to load Jigsaw Puzzle Game

5. Error Code: 0x803F8001

_______________________________________________________________________________________

*update*

On July 10th it "fixed itself" and worked. I caught up on the daily challenges.

On July 11th I am right back to the same error code.

I am now in process of following the steps to clear the store as suggested. I will update how it worked when I reboot.

It seems to me though, if it had been my computer, my files, my store data; why would it fix itself then rebreak?

the steps to fix did NOT work

gumby2469, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Mircosoft Jigsaw loading "unsafe" webpage - Similar Threads - Mircosoft Jigsaw loading

2. Slow loading webpages.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow loading webpages.: I have a new windows 10 system with standard firewall and McAfee livesafe active. Even with stable internet connection if 3 mbps the webpages are loading super slow. Should I be concerned? submitted by /u/sexyindianboy [link] [comments]...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaws not Loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaws not Loading: I have successfully down loaded the following jigsaw's Category Animals 29 images 100% complete Category Food 15 images 100% complete Category Flowers 31 images 100% complete Category Holidays 16 images 100% complete Category Nature 84 images 83% complete 17 images ready...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw will not load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw will not load: Tried uninstall and reinstall. Jigsaw goes to page where you select classic, jammer or daily challege and will not load any of them. Can't play anything. Its just lost to me....
  5. WEBPAGE NOT LOADING

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WEBPAGE NOT LOADING: I need help with getting a website page to load. I have a subscription to newspapers.com &I have tried to open the link for the site, however, the site page is not opening. The tab shows I'm in the site but there is no data showing. How do I resolve this issue? Thanks,...
  6. loading microsoft jigsaw

loading microsoft jigsaw: I get this problem every now and again and also sometimes with Microsoft solatiare collection. if you have this phelp youroblem I can https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-microsoft-jigsaw/1f11f5f8-a6b8-4987-829b-76b837b19aa4"
  7. Jigsaw puzzle will not load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jigsaw puzzle will not load: I am clicking on puzzle from collection, choosing level, it then comes up with loading screen, then it turns black with loading circle and then the programme closes. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that did not rectify the problem. Any suggestions?...
  8. Webpages not loading correctly

in Browsers and Email
    Webpages not loading correctly: I don't know if it is a windows 10 problem or a google chrome problem but some pages like facebook and netflix have started loading wrong. A lot of the color is gone and many of the words are moved slightly in the wrong direction. Most things can not be clicked on. 19472
  9. Webpages not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Webpages not loading: Some webpages are not loading for a day. I'm using just about every browser like Maxthon, Mozzila Firefox, Chrome and opera and Internet Explorer and the problem appears again. Sometimes is fixed via pc restart only. Why is happening and what should i do? I'm also trying to...
  10. Webpage Loading

Webpage Loading: All of a sudden, some webpages load SUUUPPPERR SLOOWW even though they didn't before. I just installed the latest Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Driver if that helps at all :/ What is the latest version of that driver, by the way? Thanks1 47388