Windows 10: Mircosoft login in twice

Discus and support Mircosoft login in twice in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently just got a new pc and keep trying to log in to my mircosoft account. It asks me to log in with my email and password, then this message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Onyx kozan, Jul 15, 2022.

1. Mircosoft login in twice

I recently just got a new pc and keep trying to log in to my mircosoft account. It asks me to log in with my email and password, then this message appears "Sign into this computer using your Microsoft accountNext time you sign into this computer, use your Microsoft account password or Windows Hello, if you've set it up.We'll need your current Windows password one last time.The password you entered for your device is incorrect. Please try again." I input my password that i know is correct because i have copy and pasted but it says it is incorrect. I have also changed my password but it still do

:)

Onyx kozan, Jul 15, 2022

2. Login screen

Hi Donna,

For us to isolate your concern with entering your login and password twice, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check and follow the troubleshooting steps provided by
    utdetorres in this link.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jul 15, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 15, 2022
  4. Mircosoft login in twice

Windows 10 - Login twice every time

Hello,

User profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are being asked to sign in twice on your computer. To troubleshoot the issue, we suggest creating a new user account and see if the same issue will occur on a different user profile. To do this,
    simply follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings
      > Accounts > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.

• Type a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jul 15, 2022
Thema:

Mircosoft login in twice

1. Mircosoft login in twice - Similar Threads - Mircosoft login twice

2. Windows 10 - Login twice some time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Login twice some time: HiI was facing login issue like twice login so i searched on microsoft forum title "Windows 10 - Login twice every time" and found out that create another user profile since its happenning due to profile corruption.So i have created another user account but still problem of...
  3. Mircosoft rewards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mircosoft rewards: Hello, I wanted to access to Microsoft rewards, but its not available in the country where I'm in, I just wanna know if there is any information when it will be available around the globe, or in the middle east where I am, and if some countries got the access to it this year...
  4. Mircosoft rewards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mircosoft rewards: Hello, I wanted to access to Microsoft rewards, but its not available in the country where I'm in, I just wanna know if there is any information when it will be available around the globe, or in the middle east where I am, and if some countries got the access to it this year...
  5. Mircosoft login in twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mircosoft login in twice: I recently just got a new pc and keep trying to log in to my mircosoft account. It asks me to log in with my email and password, then this message appears "Sign into this computer using your Microsoft accountNext time you sign into this computer, use your Microsoft account...
  6. Mircosoft login in twice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mircosoft login in twice: I recently just got a new pc and keep trying to log in to my mircosoft account. It asks me to log in with my email and password, then this message appears "Sign into this computer using your Microsoft accountNext time you sign into this computer, use your Microsoft account...
  7. mircosoft security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    mircosoft security: 6 months ago I rec'd a call from someone claiming to be from Microsoft security. It was at the same time as my desktop giving me issues. Sadly thinking it was really mircosoft I was charged 99.00 for security. THen shortly after my renewal came up for yearly charge of 69.00...
  8. mircosoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mircosoft store: good morning why does my app for Microsoft store does not open or allow it to open have tried all info sent and requirements but still no luck this has been happening since the last core update from Microsoft...
  9. Can't login into mircosoft account windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't login into mircosoft account windows 10: Something went wrong Error: 0x801901f4 It's been this way over a year thought some windows updates might fix it and i just kinda forgot about it. Nope still a problem, I've tried googling several troubleshooting steps online, none of them worked....
  10. Account picture showing twice during login

in Windows 10 Support
    Account picture showing twice during login: Hey guys, So i ran the netplwiz command in order to remove the option of requiring a password on login every time the computer boots, but now its showing my account picture twice on the welcome screen during login. It's not really a big issue but its more so a...