Windows 10: mircosoft remoted into my computer and now my font is small..HELP

Discus and support mircosoft remoted into my computer and now my font is small..HELP in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I was working on my computer this morning and it locked up, a Microsoft 800 number came up to call. they remote in to my computer and ran scan and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DebraErwin, Jul 16, 2019.

1. mircosoft remoted into my computer and now my font is small..HELP

I was working on my computer this morning and it locked up, a Microsoft 800 number came up to call. they remote in to my computer and ran scan and than wanted to sell me a fire wall for $299.00 or one for 499.00 when I refused he hung up , it took awhile to end the remote session. NOW my font is so small and I am not able to enlarge it please help.

Debra

:)

DebraErwin, Jul 16, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Times new roman bold font

To further isolate the concern, we suggest that you restore default settings and check if it helps. See steps below:

• Press the Windows key + X, and then click on Control
      Panel.
    • Change the View by to large/small
      icons, and then click on Fonts.
    • On the left pane, click on Font settings.
    • Under Font settings, click on Restore default font settings.

If restoring the default font settings does not bring back the Times New Roman Regular font, we suggest that if you have another computer with Windows 10, you can copy the Times New Roman Regular font into your PC's Font folder.

Patricia Yu, Jul 16, 2019
  4. NeoSOS Win User

mircosoft remoted into my computer and now my font is small..HELP

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

mircosoft remoted into my computer and now my font is small..HELP

1. mircosoft remoted into my computer and now my font is small..HELP - Similar Threads - mircosoft remoted computer

2. Locked my computer remotely and now can't access my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked my computer remotely and now can't access my computer: I locked my computer remotely with the Find My Device tab. I now can't log into my computer. When I enter my pin it tells me "An administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to the Internet, and have your administrator sign in first."I...
  3. Help. I think my computer being remotely accessed.

Help. I think my computer being remotely accessed.: I believe i've been hacked remotely by someone who has had access to my computer, Is there anyway to check so that i know for sure? The reason why I think this is because of all these devices being added onto my computer. i don't use VM ware. I don't know half of these...
  4. There are ghost fonts on my computer???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    There are ghost fonts on my computer???: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CVictorrosso [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/feh2pb/there_are_ghost_fonts_on_my_computer/
  5. Chrome Font small

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chrome Font small: Problem with Chrome on Outlook on line after Win 10 1909 update with font size. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-font-small/8500cea2-779f-4328-a580-7559fbe8f585
  6. I allowed a scammer remote access to my computer....what now?

I allowed a scammer remote access to my computer....what now?: How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-allowed-a-scammer-remote-access-to-my/639b38bc-2a9f-4d5d-925f-2574b8aa1405
  7. fonts too small in my apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    fonts too small in my apps: I have n app Paperport on the files font is too small along with the folders what must I do to correct this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-too-small-in-my-apps/7eaaa559-2300-4c72-9281-d1b0bc3740a1
  8. Requesting help to make files on my new computer readable. Right now the fonts are so...

Requesting help to make files on my new computer readable. Right now the fonts are so...: Purchased a new computer. When I open File Explorer, all of my files appear almost too small to read them. When I open a file folder, all of the files appear the same way. This situation applies to all of my software, i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. The font...
  9. My computer font changed

My computer font changed: Hi Everyone My name is Sean and I did nothing and all of sudden my computer font changed and now I don't no how to get it back to the default one please respond on how I can change it back because it is annoying....
  10. windows upgrade changed my fonts to very small

in Windows 10 Support
    windows upgrade changed my fonts to very small: Windows 10 just did a major upgrade on my computer and changed all my fonts. Desktop items and menus have light small fonts that are hard for me to read. Also I use Chrome and it changed the menu and bookmark fonts there also. very small and light and hard to read. How can...