Windows 10: Mircosoft rewards

Discus and support Mircosoft rewards in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted to access to Microsoft rewards, but its not available in the country where I'm in, I just wanna know if there is any information when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vava_, Aug 6, 2022.

1. vava_ Win User

Mircosoft rewards

Hello, I wanted to access to Microsoft rewards, but its not available in the country where I'm in, I just wanna know if there is any information when it will be available around the globe, or in the middle east where I am, and if some countries got the access to it this year good news if so.Thanks!

:)

vava_, Aug 6, 2022

2. Microsoft Rewards

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in signing to Microsoft Rewards account.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Did you try sign in to Microsoft Rewards, using a different browser?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to create a

New support request

for Microsoft Rewards Support and a member of the support team will contact you within 24 hours.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 6, 2022
  3. Bruce Hagen ~ MVP, Aug 6, 2022
  4. Mircosoft rewards

Join micdrosoft Reward

Hi,

To further assist you, we'd like to clarify some information:

• Are you referring to Bing Rewards?
    • Were you in U.S. when you tried to join in Bing Rewards?
    For more information about Bing Rewards please click this
    link

Looking forward to your reply.

Rafael Com, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

Mircosoft rewards

1. Mircosoft rewards - Similar Threads - Mircosoft rewards

2. Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...: We are having an issue where we connect our ingenico pin pad credit card processor which is brand new to our new surface go4. It connects and says it is connected on our credit card processor and says connected but on the go 4 it connects and then quickly disconnects. It does...
  3. Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...: We are having an issue where we connect our ingenico pin pad credit card processor which is brand new to our new surface go4. It connects and says it is connected on our credit card processor and says connected but on the go 4 it connects and then quickly disconnects. It does...
  4. unrecognized mircosoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unrecognized mircosoft account: unrecognized mircosoft account after formatted my desktop,all my account data are gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unrecognized-mircosoft-account/d5392b21-4d67-405f-a3f8-5f61b84fdc7b
  5. Unable to download webwhatsapp from Mircosoft store . Windows 11 23H2 joined azure AD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download webwhatsapp from Mircosoft store . Windows 11 23H2 joined azure AD: I can load into the store buy the download button is grey . tried below method and doesn't wrork:Here's the steps you can try. -Press Windows key + X -Go to Settings -Click Update and Security -Click Troubleshooter then Additional troubleshooter. -Look for Windows Store Apps...
  6. Unable to download webwhatsapp from Mircosoft store . Windows 11 23H2 joined azure AD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download webwhatsapp from Mircosoft store . Windows 11 23H2 joined azure AD: I can load into the store buy the download button is grey . tried below method and doesn't wrork:Here's the steps you can try. -Press Windows key + X -Go to Settings -Click Update and Security -Click Troubleshooter then Additional troubleshooter. -Look for Windows Store Apps...
  7. How do I reverse app updates to a previous version on the mircosoft appstore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reverse app updates to a previous version on the mircosoft appstore?: I updated my game on the mircosoft store and it just kept crashing on my computer and i have no way on trying to even open up the game.How do i go back to previous versions?...
  8. Mircosoft rewards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mircosoft rewards: Hello, I wanted to access to Microsoft rewards, but its not available in the country where I'm in, I just wanna know if there is any information when it will be available around the globe, or in the middle east where I am, and if some countries got the access to it this year...
  9. Mircosoft rewards is not showing all the point i have

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mircosoft rewards is not showing all the point i have: i have 2k point but when i try to get somthing it says i have 1488 not 2k im not sure why but its annoying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mircosoft-rewards-is-not-showing-all-the-point-i/a109996c-dec4-48f5-8691-edf568c11e4d
  10. Mircosoft rewards is not showing all the point i have

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mircosoft rewards is not showing all the point i have: i have 2k point but when i try to get somthing it says i have 1488 not 2k im not sure why but its annoying https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mircosoft-rewards-is-not-showing-all-the-point-i/a109996c-dec4-48f5-8691-edf568c11e4d