Windows 10: Mircosoft Store wont allow me to install Forza Horizon after I select a drive to install....

Discus and support Mircosoft Store wont allow me to install Forza Horizon after I select a drive to install.... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Ive tried resetting the store, signing in and signing out, uninstalling and reinstalling Mircosoft Store using Powershell, and it still cannot install.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MrZebraaa, Jun 21, 2020.

1. MrZebraaa Win User

Mircosoft Store wont allow me to install Forza Horizon after I select a drive to install....

Ive tried resetting the store, signing in and signing out, uninstalling and reinstalling Mircosoft Store using Powershell, and it still cannot install. Any assistance for me?

:)

MrZebraaa, Jun 21, 2020

2. Forza wont install

I have a Lenovo erazer gaming pc with an AMD FX 770K Quad-Core Processor @3.5GHz Overclocked to 3.7GHz, 16GB of ram installed, and an AMD Radeon R9 360 GPU. When I go to the windows store and try to install Forza Horizon 3 Demo, the box to get it is greyed
    out and I cant get it. My setup should easily meet the minimum requirements to run the game or at least install the game. I can install other apps fine but forza horizon 3 and even motorsport 6 apex wont give me the option to install.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

SirMrBloxx, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Forza horizon 3 wont uninstall

Hi

so i installed Forza horizon 3 on my pc and everything was going perfect..

but then the drive with the game installed died. great. so i wanted to install it again buuuuuuut then i noticed that windows thought the game was still installed *tries to uninstall it* and it would give me this error " forza horizon 3 could not be uninstalled"
    "the process was not succesfsul please try again soon error code: 0x8000000e" i cant install it either, it gives me thze same error code i even made a inplace upgrade.. still there same result.. i even thought deleting windows completely by formatting the
    drive and installing it freshly THEN install the backup i would have made before reformatting

would help... but then i thought " if i am going to install this backup wont the dummy fh3 shortcut come back? its in my apps list too soooooo... yeah"

so my actual question is: 1st of all can i get rid of this shortcut and the fake app in my apps list without having to do a backup and restoring it(ON A FRESH COPY OF WIN 10)?

or is the option with the backup going to help? will windows restore those dummys, and give me the same result as before?

btw: clicking on the shorttcut does NOTHING.

greets

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Store / PC]

strange person, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Mircosoft Store wont allow me to install Forza Horizon after I select a drive to install....

Cant run Forza Horizon 3

Hi Benny,

Issues with launching Forza Horizon 3 on your computer may occur due to a system file corruption or installation errors. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Does your PC meet the system requirements needed for the game? If there are
      red X
      marks when you check the system requirements on Windows Store, those are not compatible with the game.
    • Did you install the game from Windows Store?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Do you have multiple hard drives on your computer?

For more information about Forza Horizon 3, you may visit this
    link

Loraine Mon, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Mircosoft Store wont allow me to install Forza Horizon after I select a drive to install....

1. Mircosoft Store wont allow me to install Forza Horizon after I select a drive to install.... - Similar Threads - Mircosoft Store wont

2. Forza Horizon 5 will not install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 5 will not install: Hello! This issues is a two parter, both surrounding that I cannot get Forza Horizon 5 installed on my machine, either through the Microsoft Store or the Xbox app. To make it easier to follow my issue, i recorded what i'm seeing, and there is text in there guiding you through...
  3. Forza horizon 5 wont install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza horizon 5 wont install: I recently bought a seagate 2tb hdd and for some unknown reason Forza Horizion 5 will not install can someone please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-5-wont-install/cd5599a7-b25f-4f50-84d6-621b245f1a22
  4. Forza horizon 5 wont install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 5 wont install: I recently bought a seagate 2tb hdd and for some unknown reason Forza Horizion 5 will not install can someone please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-5-wont-install/cd5599a7-b25f-4f50-84d6-621b245f1a22
  5. Forza horizon 5 wont install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft store wont allow installs

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store wont allow installs: I purchase a game the other night and installed it on that computer. I try to install it on this laptop and it won't allow it. I have gone through 4 different support people. I have done the windows 10 upgrade, update, reregistered store, ran antivirus and tried signing out...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not installing: Hello, i bought forza horizon for over 3 months now and i tried installing it from microsoft store several times. Usually it takes some hours to download the full 79 gb game but at the end it would give an error and have to do it again only to see the same error. Today i...
  8. Cannot install game Forza Horizon 4, because it wont let me install it on a different drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install game Forza Horizon 4, because it wont let me install it on a different drive: I bought forza horizon 4 from the microsoft store. As I was trying to install it, my C disk was full, so i wanted to install it on my D drive, it shows up, it selects, but when i click install nothing happens, i can spam the button as much as i want but nothing happened, so i...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 wont install via Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 wont install via Microsoft store: I have just bought Forza Horizon 4 from the windows store but when i tried to download the game it gave me error code 0x80070003. I have troubleshooted the Microsoft store but no problems were found, please help if you know what i should do....
  10. Forza Horizon 4 wont install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 wont install: I recently bought the xbox game pass for PC. I try to install the game, it comes up with the usual pick which drive you want it to install to and then select install. When i press it nothing happens. This is really frustrating as ive now bought the pass twice as i had to buy...