Windows 10: mircosoft store

Discus and support mircosoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; good morning why does my app for Microsoft store does not open or allow it to open have tried all info sent and requirements but still no luck... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by martinsmith330, Jul 4, 2020.

1. mircosoft store

good morning

why does my app for Microsoft store does not open or allow it to open

have tried all info sent and requirements but still no luck

this has been happening since the last core update from Microsoft

:)

martinsmith330, Jul 4, 2020

2. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Jul 4, 2020
  3. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 4, 2020
  4. mircosoft store

The Store

For further troubleshooting, we suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache and check if the issue persists. Follow the steps below:

• Go to the Start Screen.
    • Type WSReset.exe.
    • Click on Run as administrator.

Update us on the result.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

mircosoft store

1. mircosoft store - Similar Threads - mircosoft store

2. Unable to download webwhatsapp from Mircosoft store . Windows 11 23H2 joined azure AD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download webwhatsapp from Mircosoft store . Windows 11 23H2 joined azure AD: I can load into the store buy the download button is grey . tried below method and doesn't wrork:Here's the steps you can try. -Press Windows key + X -Go to Settings -Click Update and Security -Click Troubleshooter then Additional troubleshooter. -Look for Windows Store Apps...
  3. Unable to download webwhatsapp from Mircosoft store . Windows 11 23H2 joined azure AD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download webwhatsapp from Mircosoft store . Windows 11 23H2 joined azure AD: I can load into the store buy the download button is grey . tried below method and doesn't wrork:Here's the steps you can try. -Press Windows key + X -Go to Settings -Click Update and Security -Click Troubleshooter then Additional troubleshooter. -Look for Windows Store Apps...
  4. I cannot open Mircosoft Store nor any app from Mircosoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot open Mircosoft Store nor any app from Mircosoft Store.: I don't know why but when i try to open Mircosoft Store or any Mircosoft app it just closes instantly it doesn't even open the app or store for a fraction of a second I have no clue why it does this.I looked that i needed to change its cache but when i tried to i got this...
  5. I cannot open Mircosoft Store nor any app from Mircosoft Store.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot open Mircosoft Store nor any app from Mircosoft Store.: I don't know why but when i try to open Mircosoft Store or any Mircosoft app it just closes instantly it doesn't even open the app or store for a fraction of a second I have no clue why it does this.I looked that i needed to change its cache but when i tried to i got this...
  6. I cannot open Mircosoft Store nor any app from Mircosoft Store.

7. I cannot open mircosoft store nor any games on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot open mircosoft store nor any games on it: When i tried the "wsreset" on "run" and this popped up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-mircosoft-store-nor-any-games-on-it/84097bd0-efd3-48f3-9a5d-bb0482a2ead7
  8. I cannot open mircosoft store nor any games on it

I cannot open mircosoft store nor any games on it: When i tried the "wsreset" on "run" and this popped up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-mircosoft-store-nor-any-games-on-it/84097bd0-efd3-48f3-9a5d-bb0482a2ead7
  9. Whenever I try to open up mircosoft store, exiting out of S mode, there is seems to be a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to open up mircosoft store, exiting out of S mode, there is seems to be a...: Whenever I try to open up mircosoft store, exiting out of S mode, there is seems to be a problem saying i need to try it again, could someone help with it?...
  10. Whenever I try to open up mircosoft store, exiting out of S mode, there is seems to be a...

Whenever I try to open up mircosoft store, exiting out of S mode, there is seems to be a...: Whenever I try to open up mircosoft store, exiting out of S mode, there is seems to be a problem saying i need to try it again, could someone help with it?...