Windows 10: Mircrophone cuts out Windows 10

Discus and support Mircrophone cuts out Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm having trouble with my mic. Both the builti-in mic and my headset mic cut while speaking. https://clyp.it/yiiiayri Headset works perfectly on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JediArcherUY, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Mircrophone cuts out Windows 10

I'm having trouble with my mic. Both the builti-in mic and my headset mic cut while speaking.

https://clyp.it/yiiiayri

Headset works perfectly on my phone, ps4, and any other device I tried it.

submitted by /u/JediArcherUY
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JediArcherUY, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Mircrophone on Lenovo lap top

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to perform the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the playing Audio troubleshooter
    Check if it helps.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install the latest drivers from your computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. IF you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Mircrophone cuts out Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Mircrophone cuts out Windows 10

1. Mircrophone cuts out Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mircrophone cuts

2. I need to talk to someone at WINDOWS 10 for direction of how to create Short-Cuts with...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to talk to someone at WINDOWS 10 for direction of how to create Short-Cuts with...: I need to talk to someone at WINDOWS 10 for direction of how to create Short-Cuts with "Combination of KEY Strokes...NOT ICONS. ex: Ctrl+Alt+"B" would launch a Braille application. My client is blind. But does have a braille keyboard....
  3. Games crashing when cut-scene / cinematic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing when cut-scene / cinematic: Hi, i have the problem of the title. When a game starts a cinematic, it closes and returns to desktop. Even games that were working properly a few days ago. I have everything up-to-date, tryed different graphic setting and don't know what else to do. Any help?? cpu: ryzen...
  4. bottom of windows cut off, various programs, Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bottom of windows cut off, various programs, Windows 10: See below. Note how the bottom of the window is cut off. This happens a lot, but not all the time. It happens with Chrome, File Explorer, and Adobe mostly. If I click "Restore Down" and resize the window manually I can see the whole window; the obstruction occurs when I...
  5. Right side of window slightly cut off in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right side of window slightly cut off in Windows 10: I installed Windows 10 pro and the right side of my window is kind of cut off. The button on the bottom right side of the screen to show the desktop is kind of cut out of view, and my mouse disappears almost completely when I slide my mouse to it. This doesn't happen when...
  6. Screen feed cuts off on TV while watching movies on YouTube or other streaming services

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen feed cuts off on TV while watching movies on YouTube or other streaming services: While I try to watch a movie on Disney+, YouTube, or any other streaming service, my TV's screen feed cuts off with a "No Signal" screen, yet I can still hear audio coming from the speakers. How do I fix this?! It's highly annoying. I am using a HiSense + Roku TV with 4K...
  7. Realtek Audio - speakers cut off microphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio - speakers cut off microphones: Hello I have a problem with the realtek audio on my computer I have a new 64 bit computer running Windows 10 home. The system has onboard microphones and external speakers that are powered separately. Using the latest version of the the Realtek drivers R2.8.2 the...
  8. Cannot copy, cut or send to (USB) from My Documents.

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot copy, cut or send to (USB) from My Documents.: Windows 10 Home 1909.When selecting files from My Documents to tsfr to USB, using Copy & Paste or Cut & Paste or Send to (USB) nothing happens! USB stick was recognised when plugged in.These files are on a friend's old Win10 laptop and she wishes to tsfr them to her (you...
  9. Internet Connection Upload Cutting Out Intermittently On Only My PC.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Connection Upload Cutting Out Intermittently On Only My PC.: So I've been having this issue for the past two weeks and have tried everything I can to fix it. What is happening is that about every 2-30 minutes, my computer's internet upload is cut out completely for about 10 seconds while the download continues to work perfectly fine....
  10. windows 10 went down in sleep mode during a power cut and won't now boot up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 went down in sleep mode during a power cut and won't now boot up: Hi I have problems again with windows 10, 1 year after my last problem I had with an update which 'lost' my sound. I lived with it for a long time, then decided I had to take drastic measures. I have a HP Compaq dc7900 SFF PC ALL Product No.KP721AV with a windows 10 home...