Windows 10: Mircrosoft office products wiped off home computer after update

Discus and support Mircrosoft office products wiped off home computer after update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; We had an update a few weeks ago, and after the update was completed we noticed that the office products were completely wiped from our home computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TerryO'Neill1, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Mircrosoft office products wiped off home computer after update

We had an update a few weeks ago, and after the update was completed we noticed that the office products were completely wiped from our home computer. Why is that?

:)

TerryO'Neill1, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Kari Win User
    Kari, Sep 2, 2019
  3. The computer crashes when accessing Microsoft Office on Windows 10

Hi Indu,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following information to assist you better with this issue:

• Does the system crashes only when accessing Microsoft Office product?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access Microsoft Office products?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?
    • Which version of Microsoft Office have you installed on your device?

As a workaround, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the System maintenance troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

System Maintenance troubleshooter finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

Press Windows
    key and type Troubleshooting.

Select Troubleshooting and hit
    Enter.

Click on View all in the left pane of the window.

Select System Maintenance.

Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrading to Windows 10.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

If the issue persists only when accessing the Microsoft Office products, I suggest you to contact the below forums as we have a dedicated team to assist you better with this issue.

Microsoft Office Forums

Select the right category to post a query.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Mircrosoft office products wiped off home computer after update

Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Mircrosoft office products wiped off home computer after update

1. Mircrosoft office products wiped off home computer after update - Similar Threads - Mircrosoft office products

2. Onedrive wiped everything off my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive wiped everything off my computer: Microsoft edge wiped all my computer and is on your cloud and my computer is barely functioning. How do i get all the cloud folders back to my computer. Where do i send the bill if i have technician do this. Even my desktop files and shortcuts are gone.I can access my paid...
  3. Onedrive wiped everything off my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive wiped everything off my computer: Microsoft edge wiped all my computer and is on your cloud and my computer is barely functioning. How do i get all the cloud folders back to my computer. Where do i send the bill if i have technician do this. Even my desktop files and shortcuts are gone.I can access my paid...
  4. Onedrive wiped everything off my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive wiped everything off my computer: I tried to take onedrive off my computer and I did it wrong, because I am stupid. Onedrive completely wiped everything off my computer. Even my desktop files and shortcuts are gone. Now my onedrive account is frozen and I cannot get on to look at the recycle bin. Onedrive...
  5. Onedrive wiped everything off my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Onedrive wiped everything off my computer: I tried to take onedrive off my computer and I did it wrong, because I am stupid. Onedrive completely wiped everything off my computer. Even my desktop files and shortcuts are gone. Now my onedrive account is frozen and I cannot get on to look at the recycle bin. Onedrive...
  6. Accidentally wiped windows 10 off computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally wiped windows 10 off computer: So I was creating a dual boot for linux and accidentally downloaded linux on my main drive, wiping windows 10 completely. Is there a way for me to use my 500 gb external ssd and just boot from windows on there without buying windows again? Preferably not on my computers main...
  7. Computer wiped after update

Computer wiped after update: Hello My computer had an update last night and so over night it updated. I turned it on this morning and it said it couldn't load my user. I restarted the computer and while I logged in fine, all of my files have been wiped. I have no documents, pictures, downloads or any...
  8. Windows 10 update wipes Office

Windows 10 update wipes Office: I was busy with Outlook on Office 2013 working on an email. I needed to use Skype. Skype had stopped working. I uninstalled Skype, downloaded a new version, and Skype started working again. I tried to return to Outlook and my email, but Outlook had 'disappeared'. I...
  9. connecting computers in home office

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connecting computers in home office: Ever since MS (in its infinite wisdom -- NOT!) did away with home group under Windows 10, we cannot get our computers in our home office to consistently talk to each other so that files can be shared. We "fix" it, but in a week or so, the connection goes away. HELP!!...
  10. Product key after wiping

Product key after wiping: Can i still use my product key that microsoft gave to activate window 10 ,after i wipe my hard-drive?...I was thinking about selling my computer......I have already activate window 10 ,but i know after wiping the hard-drive,i would have to reinstall window 10 20123