Windows 10: mircrosoft word not working

Discus and support mircrosoft word not working in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; hello I have a brand new hp note book, intel core I7, version 1607 Microsoft office home student 2016 onto my new laptop and after I installed it.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by lach222, Mar 12, 2017.

1. lach222 Win User

mircrosoft word not working

hello I have a brand new hp note book, intel core I7, version 1607

Microsoft office home student 2016 onto my new laptop and after I installed it. the program said it was right to go. then when I go into Microsoft word it says

Microsoft word has stopped working

a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. then all it has is close program nothing else to click on and if you click on that Microsoft word closes.....we also have windows 10 installed can this be the problem. can some one please help me with this problem

:)

lach222, Mar 12, 2017

2. mircrosoft edge

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are facing this issue.

Once you open Microsoft Edge, click on “More action” located to the right top corner of the window. Click on “Settings” and clear browsing data. Once this is done close and reopen Microsoft Edge to check if this helps with the website.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 12, 2017
  3. Far Cry 3 has stopped working on Windows 10

Mircrosoft please fix this !!!

Mahaindra Putra, Mar 12, 2017
  4. erikg Win User

Have you tried running Word as administrator? Right-click the icon and select run as administrator. Does that make a difference?

Best,
    Erik.

erikg, Mar 12, 2017
  5. lach222 Win User
    thanks erik, this is way out of my depth I am just going to get someone to have a look at it for me..... thanks all the best

lach222, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. mircrosoft word not working - Similar Threads - mircrosoft word working

2. Mircrosoft screensaver change automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mircrosoft screensaver change automatically.: Hi, I have Windows 11. My PC was set where Microsoft would change my screensaver automatically and I would vote whether I liked an image or not. It disappeared. I really want it back. How can I do this? I don't want wallpaper, just my screensaver to change image like before....
  3. Mircrosoft screensaver change automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mircrosoft screensaver change automatically.: Hi, I have Windows 11. My PC was set where Mircrosoft would change my screensavers automatically and I would vote whether I liked an image or not. It disappeared. I really want it back. How can I do this? I don't want wallpaper, just my screensaver to change image like...
  4. powerpoint and word not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    powerpoint and word not working: PowerPoint and Word not working not able to resolve the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powerpoint-and-word-not-working/7ee9107d-ec65-4ec2-ad7a-991e6d8cc4b2
  5. Word not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word not working: I open Word but keep getting error message " Word has run into an error that prevents it from working correctly. Word will need to be closed as a result." Would you like to repair it now?I've tried to sign in, but it won't let me.Th error has not been repaired and I can not...
  6. Word not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word not working: I open Word but keep getting error message " Word has run into an error that prevents it from working correctly. Word will need to be closed as a result." Would you like to repair it now?I've tried to sign in, but it won't let me.Th error has not been repaired and I can not...
  7. Mircrosoft download for free

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mircrosoft download for free: how do i download for free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mircrosoft-download-for-free/390e3872-59bc-4db6-a74c-63afb0b4a60f
  8. not being able to install mircrosoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    not being able to install mircrosoft store: I recently reset my computer and I noticed the Microsoft store was gone so I checked every youtube video I could find to help me so for last resort I am coming here can u guys help me, please....
  9. Word not working correctly.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word not working correctly.: I open files in Document, keep getting a popup stating to the effect, Word has run into an error preventing it to run correctly, saying to repair Word would need to be closed. When I press the correct now button it never corrects the problem. What needs to be done to fix...
  10. ms word not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ms word not working: unable to edit documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-word-not-working/b439f02a-6add-4671-9af2-6f8d20909da7"