Windows 10: Mirosoft Store Issue

Discus and support Mirosoft Store Issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hey everyone, my problem that Microsoft Store and all its related apps has been disappeared i don't take attention for that at first because i don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JokanderX, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Mirosoft Store Issue

hey everyone, my problem that Microsoft Store and all its related apps has been disappeared i don't take attention for that at first because i don't need them a lot ... But before two days ago i need to install some apps from the Store but the disaster was the Store not exist, i tried to google the problem to fix it, after some tries i successed on re install the Store but when clicking on it no things open or happen ... I tried alot of things like DSIM or sfc chkdsk etc ... Even i upgrade the OS but that don't fix the problem ...

Any help to lunch the Store without clean install ?

submitted by /u/JokanderX
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JokanderX, Apr 16, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 16, 2021
  3. Windows Store sign in issue

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Apr 16, 2021
  4. PeterAl1 Win User

Mirosoft Store Issue

Issue Mirosoft Store App

I cannot to connect to the Microsoft Store got a message: "Something bad happened. Unknown layout specified in manifest".

Any suggest?

Thanks.

PeterAl1, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Mirosoft Store Issue

1. Mirosoft Store Issue - Similar Threads - Mirosoft Store Issue

2. Mirosoft store tiktok installation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mirosoft store tiktok installation problem: My story is like this, I want to download tiktok in the Microsoft store, and said an error after that my microsoft store is not responding in Windows 11 home single language...
  3. Mirosoft store tiktok installation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mirosoft store tiktok installation problem: My story is like this, I want to download tiktok in the Microsoft store, and said an error after that my microsoft store is not responding in Windows 11 home single language...
  4. help mirosoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    help mirosoft: hi l need help with my pc l found out that there is a account that l didnt make when l try to put in my info so l can get rid of it but it cant get rid of it can you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-mirosoft/01c0bb47-6e22-4a97-888d-a9fb92f5f408
  5. Cannot get any apps from Mirosoft Store

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot get any apps from Mirosoft Store: The problem really is just that simple I cannot download anything from the Microsoft store. I Click on the :get app" button nothing happens. 172034
  6. mirosoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mirosoft store: how do i uninstall an application from the microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirosoft-store/b4fa072e-3d8f-4cb0-a47c-cf1058681ded
  7. Mirosoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mirosoft account: When I login it says that can't be logged into my Microsoft account and I have a temporary Microsoft profile? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirosoft-account/6b908f04-edc9-440f-ad81-a50ae6291541"
  8. Mirosoft/Windows Store Sign-in Problems

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mirosoft/Windows Store Sign-in Problems: I cannot sign in to Microsoft store. When I click 'sign in' and choose an account, a pop-up appears saying "You'll need the internet for this" with the code "0x800704cf". This happens regardless of the internet connection. I have tried the 'wsreset' method of fixing it along...
  9. Issue Mirosoft Store App

Issue Mirosoft Store App: I cannot to connect to the Microsoft Store got a message: "Something bad happened. Unknown layout specified in manifest". Any suggest? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-mirosoft-store-app/7ff13f37-fab0-4c3f-8ec0-67b87b1d62d1
  10. Can't access Mirosoft Store

Can't access Mirosoft Store: I just got a Acer Laptop running windows 10 Home and when I try to get to the store by clicking the icon in the taskbar I get the messge "The server has stumbled. Try again later." When I try to access the store in the same way on another machine running Windows 10 I get...