Windows 10: mirosoft store

Discus and support mirosoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; how do i uninstall an application from the microsoft store?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KittD, Dec 3, 2020.

1. KittD Win User

mirosoft store

how do i uninstall an application from the microsoft store?

:)

KittD, Dec 3, 2020

2. store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Mirosoft store wont load up buy page

Hi,

As you are facing issue with purchasing games or apps in Windows 10, I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on ‘View All’ on the top left pane.
    • Click on “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Method 2: Run SFC (System File Checker) scan.

• Right click on Start button and select “Command Prompt (Admin)”.
    • Type “sfc /scannow” and press Enter.
    • After the scan is complete, type “exit” and press Enter.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 3, 2020
  4. mirosoft store

windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

mirosoft store

1. mirosoft store - Similar Threads - mirosoft store

2. When I download the minecraft launcher off of mirosoft store, it starts the download then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I download the minecraft launcher off of mirosoft store, it starts the download then...: I try to download it but then it just says install again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-download-the-minecraft-launcher-off-of/e2685bf2-76e5-45e4-8b62-3225994fed99
  3. When I download the minecraft launcher off of mirosoft store, it starts the download then...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I download the minecraft launcher off of mirosoft store, it starts the download then...: I try to download it but then it just says install again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-download-the-minecraft-launcher-off-of/e2685bf2-76e5-45e4-8b62-3225994fed99
  4. Mirosoft store tiktok installation problem

Mirosoft store tiktok installation problem: My story is like this, I want to download tiktok in the Microsoft store, and said an error after that my microsoft store is not responding in Windows 11 home single language...
  5. Mirosoft store tiktok installation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mirosoft store tiktok installation problem: My story is like this, I want to download tiktok in the Microsoft store, and said an error after that my microsoft store is not responding in Windows 11 home single language...
  6. Mirosoft Store Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mirosoft Store Issue: hey everyone, my problem that Microsoft Store and all its related apps has been disappeared i don't take attention for that at first because i don't need them a lot ... But before two days ago i need to install some apps from the Store but the disaster was the Store not...
  7. Cannot get any apps from Mirosoft Store

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot get any apps from Mirosoft Store: The problem really is just that simple I cannot download anything from the Microsoft store. I Click on the :get app" button nothing happens. 172034
  8. I cannot find switch out of s mode in mirosoft app store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot find switch out of s mode in mirosoft app store: Approximately, 3 months ago, I switched out of s mode on a new computer. When I go to settings-about- Change product key or switch to Windows 10 pro, it takes me to the activation section with dialogue stating "switch to windows 10 pro". Then I click on "Go To App Store"....
  9. Mirosoft/Windows Store Sign-in Problems

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mirosoft/Windows Store Sign-in Problems: I cannot sign in to Microsoft store. When I click 'sign in' and choose an account, a pop-up appears saying "You'll need the internet for this" with the code "0x800704cf". This happens regardless of the internet connection. I have tried the 'wsreset' method of fixing it along...
  10. Issue Mirosoft Store App

Issue Mirosoft Store App: I cannot to connect to the Microsoft Store got a message: "Something bad happened. Unknown layout specified in manifest". Any suggest? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-mirosoft-store-app/7ff13f37-fab0-4c3f-8ec0-67b87b1d62d1