Windows 10: Mirosoft/Windows Store Sign-in Problems

Discus and support Mirosoft/Windows Store Sign-in Problems in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I cannot sign in to Microsoft store. When I click 'sign in' and choose an account, a pop-up appears saying "You'll need the internet for this" with the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by aido.hego, Mar 24, 2019.

1. aido.hego Win User

Mirosoft/Windows Store Sign-in Problems

I cannot sign in to Microsoft store. When I click 'sign in' and choose an account, a pop-up appears saying "You'll need the internet for this" with the code "0x800704cf". This happens regardless of the internet connection. I have tried the 'wsreset' method of fixing it along with several CMD methods. Nothing has worked. After 2 hours talking to Microsoft support people, nothing helped and the problem is still there. HELP!

:)

aido.hego, Mar 24, 2019

2. I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Mar 24, 2019
  3. windows 10 store sign in/download problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would ask few questions to get a clear picture on this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

• Is this issue specific to a particular app?

• What is the exact error message that you get when you try to install the apps?
    Run Windows App Troubleshooter

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

I suggest you to try the steps in the article which will help you to identify and fix some problems with the Windows Store.

Why can't I sign in to the Windows Store?
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/why-sign-in-windows-store

Get back to us with the required information, we’ll be glad to assist you.

SujataMoktan, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Mirosoft/Windows Store Sign-in Problems

Windows Store sign in issue

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

Mirosoft/Windows Store Sign-in Problems

1. Mirosoft/Windows Store Sign-in Problems - Similar Threads - Mirosoft Store Sign

2. Problems signing into Windows 10 store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems signing into Windows 10 store: I don't know how or when it happened. If I was the culprit or something else. But for over six months now, I have been unable to sign into my Microsoft Windows Store account. I have followed all of the know possible fixes from the Microsoft support site, but nothing seems to...
  3. problems signing in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    problems signing in: i have seen plenty of posts about this and yet Microsoft has yet to respond to their users about the issue. when trying to sign in you can swipe or key away from the lock screen, this is something that is hard to replicate, so i can't just do it on a whim. powering it down...
  4. Sign in Problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in Problem: Hello, I have windows 10.This windows I add a Microsoft account. When I add a Microsoft account I fall a problem. This problem was when I turn on my pc I saw sign in option and using my Microsoft account password and sing in ..I wanted to disable this sign in option. So I...
  5. Issue Mirosoft Store App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue Mirosoft Store App: I cannot to connect to the Microsoft Store got a message: "Something bad happened. Unknown layout specified in manifest". Any suggest? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-mirosoft-store-app/7ff13f37-fab0-4c3f-8ec0-67b87b1d62d1
  6. Signing in problem.

Signing in problem.: I have a Windows 11 mail and have used it forever but now it will not accept my password and I don't know how to change it as every word is rejected. Another problem is that I wish to transfer a few emails from my Gmail account over to Windows but cannot sign in. What am I...
  7. Sign in Problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign in Problems: Sign in problems. I get the picture screen with my username. Next line is "The username or password is incorrect. Try again". I click OK. On the bottom left there are 2 usernames both are the same (my username) I then have to click the top one to log on. How do I get rid of...
  8. Sign-in problem.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign-in problem.: While signing-in, I get the following message. ------ Security policies on this computer are set to show info about the last interactive sign-in, but windows couldn't retrieve that info. Contact your network administrator for help. ----- Even after signing with Microsoft...
  9. Sign in problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign in problem: Hi. I have a new laptop with Windows 10. For 4 days now neither myself nor my wife can sign into our outlook accounts. When we attempt to do so we get a message which says 'Windows is unable to connect to a client policy service'. The internet works fine but neither of us can...
  10. Can't access Mirosoft Store

Can't access Mirosoft Store: I just got a Acer Laptop running windows 10 Home and when I try to get to the store by clicking the icon in the taskbar I get the messge "The server has stumbled. Try again later." When I try to access the store in the same way on another machine running Windows 10 I get...