Windows 10: mirror account

Discus and support mirror account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Sir/Madam, having suspect of hacked computer, being very slow, I was wondering if someone can use my account without my permission or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by katarinaHudakova, Nov 30, 2018.

1. mirror account

Dear Sir/Madam,

having suspect of hacked computer, being very slow, I was wondering if someone can use my account without my permission or knowledge? I have found installed Teamviewer app in PC., Found it is for sharing files. I am not IT, just thinking in a bit sci-fi concept, is it possible to create some secret user access and how can it be recognised in windows 10...

Thank u for any respond.

:)

katarinaHudakova, Nov 30, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 30, 2018
  3. how Windows 10 mirroring using AMAZON Fire TV stick?

Hi,

Try this.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Action Centre.
    • Click on Connect.
    • PC will search and show which devices are available to mirror/cast.
    • Click on the device which you would like to mirror/cast.

Please do let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Nov 30, 2018
  4. mirror account

Mirroring function

Just to make sure that this issue doesn't only occur on your particular PC, have you tried mirroring a different PC to the same TV? Did the same issue occur?

Have you also tried mirroring on the same PC before? Did it work successfully? If yes, what were the recent changes made before mirroring failed to work?

To make sure that you got the right steps in projecting a wireless display with Miracast, you may check these steps:

• Turn ON the Miracast option if your TV comes with built-in Miracast support.
    • Press the Windows + I keys to go to
      Settings
    • Click Devices, then Connected Devices.
    • Click on "Add a Device" and wait for the adapter to appear in the list. Click on the receiving adapter.

I'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Her, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

mirror account

1. mirror account - Similar Threads - mirror account

2. Extended and mirror display problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extended and mirror display problem: While the cursor works but clicking on anything doesn't work on extended display and if set on mirror display the colour calibration resets on the main monitor im using asus vivobook with xp pen display tablet...
  3. 1. Problem with Transferring Files on Mirrored Drives 2. Windows 10 Account problem to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1. Problem with Transferring Files on Mirrored Drives 2. Windows 10 Account problem to...: I have a Windows 10 PC with 2 HDD that mirror each other, this is my movies and TV series database. There is an issue that has been persistant that I have no knowledge of how to fix or search to find the answer to. The easiest way is for me to explain the issue.When I begin...
  4. 1. Problem with Transferring Files on Mirrored Drives 2. Windows 10 Account problem to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    1. Problem with Transferring Files on Mirrored Drives 2. Windows 10 Account problem to...: I have a Windows 10 PC with 2 HDD that mirror each other, this is my movies and TV series database. There is an issue that has been persistant that I have no knowledge of how to fix or search to find the answer to. The easiest way is for me to explain the issue.When I begin...
  5. 1. Problem with Transferring Files on Mirrored Drives 2. Windows 10 Account problem to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. How can I have Office on Multiple Devices, without having my entire Windows account Mirrored.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I have Office on Multiple Devices, without having my entire Windows account Mirrored.: I recently purchased a laptop I use for work mostly, so I have different files on there I do not need on my personal desktop. I logged in my office account so I can use Excel and Word on the laptop, but as I downloaded programs I only use on my laptop, they were downloaded to...
  7. How can I have Office on Multiple Devices, without having my entire Windows account Mirrored.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I have Office on Multiple Devices, without having my entire Windows account Mirrored.: I recently purchased a laptop I use for work mostly, so I have different files on there I do not need on my personal desktop. I logged in my office account so I can use Excel and Word on the laptop, but as I downloaded programs I only use on my laptop, they were downloaded to...
  8. Mirror or cloning Personal Laptop and Desktop Accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mirror or cloning Personal Laptop and Desktop Accounts: Hi, I will reinstall a desktop PC that I haven't used for ages and I am also using a laptop. As my wife and/or kids also use the laptop from time to time and often at the same times, I would like to find out if it is possible to 'mirror' the desktop and laptop. In other...
  9. How to mirror a user windows account to another windows account on the same PC

How to mirror a user windows account to another windows account on the same PC: Hi, My PC is configured for 2 signing accounts. One Microsoft account outlook.live.account and a Hotmail account. My default account is my Microsoft account. When I log-in using my Hotmail account, my desktop and settings are totally different. Is it possible to mirror...
  10. Desire to Create a Mirror Profile of my Admin account so all programs and settings mirror...

Desire to Create a Mirror Profile of my Admin account so all programs and settings mirror...: Hello Microsoft Community! I need an expert in the community that understands ACCOUNTS/ACCOUNT CREATION - PROFILES. I know I made a mistake when I set up my laptop. My ADMIN is the default and only profile. I tried adding another EVERYDAY profile, and it excluded all...