Windows 10: Mirror Android phone on Windows 10

Discus and support Mirror Android phone on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having problems to cast my Android to my mini PC (Vorke V1 plus). Using a Windows phone the app built into Windows 10 works perfectly. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Randomdrop9, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Mirror Android phone on Windows 10

Hello, I'm having problems to cast my Android to my mini PC (Vorke V1 plus). Using a Windows phone the app built into Windows 10 works perfectly. But with my android devices, the app says "device name is about to cast" but nothing ever appears or fails. I've already tried various troubleshooting, with no success. Is there another app that works without having to install anything on the phone?

Edit: Obviously my devices have this feature and work fine with a Chromecast.

submitted by /u/Randomdrop9
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Randomdrop9, Dec 30, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app

Source: Phone screen supported devices - Microsoft Community

Download:

Brink, Dec 30, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app Mobile

Source: Phone screen supported devices - Microsoft Community

Download:

Brink, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Mirror Android phone on Windows 10

Screen Mirroring From Android to Windows 10 Desktop PC Hardware Error !

Hi Mianasif,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the make and model number of your Android phone?
    2. Are you Screen Mirroring for the first time?
    3. Are you able to Screen Mirror your Android phone on another computer?
    4. What is the complete error message that you get when you try to Screen Mirror?
    5. How are you trying to Screen Mirror?

I see that your HP Pavilion 500-070 Desktop PC is not compatible with Windows 10 and that might be the reason you are facing issues with Screen Mirroring. You can check about the compatibility by going to
    HP Pavilion 500-070 Desktop PC.

Let us try to check first if Miracast is supported on your device. To do so, follow the steps below:

1. Press the Windows and R keys > Type
      Dxdiag > Hit Enter.
    2. Once DirectX Diagnostic Tool is loaded, click on
      Save All Information and select the destination for the file to be saved.
    3. Open the text file and look for Miracast and let us know about the status.

Also, you may refer the section Check whether your computer supports Miracast from
    HP PCs - Sharing Your Screen Using Miracast (Windows 10) to check whether your computer supports Miracast.

If your computer supports Miracast, then I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in
    Project to a wireless display with Miracast and try projecting
    to a wireless display.

We're looking forward to your response.

Shafeeq_Khan, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Mirror Android phone on Windows 10

1. Mirror Android phone on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mirror Android phone

2. Android phone is not recognized by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Android phone is not recognized by Windows 10: I can't connect my Android phone via USB to the computer. The system says that device is not recognized. My Windows 10 computer was updated but the problem is not solved...
  3. WINDOWS CONNECT FOR ANDROID SCREEN MIRRORING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS CONNECT FOR ANDROID SCREEN MIRRORING: I used to be able to cast my android phone screen from my samsung note 9 to my hp laptop about 5 months back. No lag and no need of hotspot. Easily connected when i activate smart view on my phone and open the Connect app on my PC. Casts everything smoothly. But after...
  4. android phone

android phone: Since the recent win10 update, i am unable to connect my samsung galaxy s6. Nothing registers, no usb recognition : NOTHING, everythig worked fine before so it must be the update. Uploading my photos to laptop is vital for my work. Any help on this problem would be...
  5. android phone

android phone: when I plug my android phone it doesn't show on my computer. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 132885
  6. android phone

in Windows 10 Support
    android phone: when I plug my android phone it doesn't show on my computer. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 132885
  7. Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app

in Windows 10 News
    Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app: Phone screen – supported devices We are excited to provide an early preview into the newest feature for the Your Phone app – phone screen. You can now mirror your Android phone’s screen directly on your PC without having to dig for your phone. This article describes the PCs...
  8. Windows 10 not recognising Android phone

Windows 10 not recognising Android phone: Since the recent Windows 10 update the computer won't recognise my Android phone to access files. The phone charges fine when plugged in to the USB port but no visibility of the storage. Yes, I have checked all the settings on the phone and they indicate it is in data...
  9. Your Phone App: Mirror content from Android phone to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone App: Mirror content from Android phone to Windows 10 PC: [ATTACH] Windows 10 v1809 came with a lot of improvements and additions. There is some good news for Android users too. You can easily connect your Android phone with Windows 10 using the all-new Your Phone app. This feature was highly [...] This post Your Phone App: Mirror...
  10. Windows 10 on Android Phones?

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 on Android Phones?: http://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft...th-special-rom Microsoft is developing a Windows 10 ROM that can be flashed onto Android devices to easily convert them to Windows Phones. As part of its announcements surrounding the upcoming launch of Windows 10, Microsoft also...