Windows 10: mirror image backup

Discus and support mirror image backup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I create an auto mirror image backup of my PC?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BillyCar, Mar 14, 2020.

1. BillyCar Win User

mirror image backup

How do I create an auto mirror image backup of my PC?

:)

BillyCar, Mar 14, 2020

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Halmo Win User
    Carbonite Mirror Image backup failing in Windows 10 Pro

I have been having problems recently successfully running the mirror image component of my Carbonite backup. I use a Western Digital 1TB external USB 3.0 hard drive for the Mirror Image backup drive. Several tests of this drive show that it has no errors. I've had several discussions with Carbonite tech support and narrowed the issue down to something that might be revealed in the CBS.LOG file. However Carbonite says CBS.LPG does not reveal a Carbonite problem, so they suggested I find some tech support to analyze the file and then get back to them; generally, I have found Carbonite to have excellent tech support for issues they can control. The CBS.LOG file is about 4 GB, too large a file to upload here, so I uploaded a ZIP copy of the file. Can anyone here please review the CBS.zip file that is attached and tell me what it reveals that might related to my Carbonite Mirror Image problem? Many thanks for whatever help I get.

Halmo, Mar 14, 2020
  4. mirror image backup

restore mirror image

Due to an issue with Windows Search Service not running, I was told by Microsoft support that I should make a full backup, and then a clean installation of Windows 10. I did the backup to an external drive, and also created a mirror image on the same external
    drive. I have an extended service contract on my computer, so I had the techs take care of the search issue. I have now restored from my backup, but most files were not included in the restore. I assume I need to first restore the mirror image, but I can't
    find any instructions to do so.

ChrisNielsen-Smith, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

mirror image backup

1. mirror image backup - Similar Threads - mirror image backup

2. mirror image on camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mirror image on camera: I have Windows 11 on my HP Envyx360 laptop. My computer camera switched to mirror image and I cannot figure out how to change it back. The camera is HP Wide Vision HD Control. I tried disabling and enabling but it didn't work. I looked under settings but don't see any control...
  3. mirror image on camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mirror image on camera: I have Windows 11 on my HP Envyx360 laptop. My computer camera switched to mirror image and I cannot figure out how to change it back. The camera is HP Wide Vision HD Control. I tried disabling and enabling but it didn't work. I looked under settings but don't see any control...
  4. mirror image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mirror image: upgraded from window 7 to windows 10, how do I make a mirror image of windows 10 and all my programs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirror-image/71c1d86e-2586-45ea-a1ff-94d582045196
  5. Disk Mirror - Backup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk Mirror - Backup: I have a question I want to mirror the primary C: drive using another internal SSD using the disk management tool. I want to have an exact mirror Is this recommended or should I image or clone the drive using an external HDD. Second question is the mirror two way or one way?...
  6. Full mirror image

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Full mirror image: Hey everybody I was wondering that is it possiable to backup a mirror image of my pc in a external drive...which includes everything from my settings, apps, programs, start menu settings, my os etc. If there is a short guide would be awesome...thanks in advance submitted by...
  7. reverse mirror image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reverse mirror image: In Paint for Windows10, how do I obtain a mirror left to right reverse image? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reverse-mirror-image/85029f91-5d17-466e-9f3d-4b2bc069dc09
  8. Webcam Mirrored Image

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam Mirrored Image: How do I change webcam image from a mirror image to a corrected image. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-mirrored-image/f7f1ebdf-3fa5-4e02-9fbd-bd1ef441bdb4
  9. Windows 10: Mirror Image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10: Mirror Image: I just purchased a Seagate external storage. I wanted to make a mirror image that is a choice on my Seagate, but it doesn't work. Did windows 10 discontinue the mirror image. If so my new Seagate is not backing up all of my PC files. Any work around ideas on this subject?...
  10. Carbonite Mirror Image backup failing in Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Carbonite Mirror Image backup failing in Windows 10 Pro: I have been having problems recently successfully running the mirror image component of my Carbonite backup. I use a Western Digital 1TB external USB 3.0 hard drive for the Mirror Image backup drive. Several tests of this drive show that it has no errors. I've had several...