Windows 10: Mirror laptop screen to smart TV

Discus and support Mirror laptop screen to smart TV in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to connect my laptop and smart TV wirelessly. I followed recommendations and the devices recognize each other but don’t connect.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Britni Britni, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Mirror laptop screen to smart TV

I want to connect my laptop and smart TV wirelessly. I followed recommendations and the devices recognize each other but don’t connect.

:)

Britni Britni, Oct 30, 2018
  2. apourm12 Win User

Samsung Smart TV Screen Mirroring with Windows 10 PC

I recently upgraded my HP laptop to Windows 10 and cannot get the screen mirroring to work on my Samsung Smart TV. Can someone please help me? On the TV screen, it says it is connecting to my laptop and never does. On my laptop, it says the TV has failed
    to wait for the connection to occur. Any suggestions?

apourm12, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Laptop screen mirroring with smart TV

Hello

I have Intel I7 and Windows 10 OS based HP Pronotebook. My device support MIRACAST as I pressed "Windows+P" a Project screen pops up to connect a wireless display. My TV name is also displayed but when I connect it with my TV (VU 55" Pixelight series),
    it shows connected for few seconds and than automatically disconnet from Laptop and at TV side it shows "creating connection" for the same duration only. After that TV shows "waiting for the external device to connect". I have followed the process shown on
    your portal for Windows10 and also tried the process of Windows8. But nevet get successfully Mirror our screen.

Kindly suggest us any app for windows10 based Laptop or procedure to get Mirrored it.

Thanks

Sunil

* Moved from Insider

sunil1gupta, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Mirror laptop screen to smart TV

I want to screen mirror my laptop pc to my Samsung smart tv

I want to screen mirror my laptop pc to my Samsung smart tv

DonHawley2482, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Mirror laptop screen to smart TV

1. Mirror laptop screen to smart TV - Similar Threads - Mirror laptop screen

2. Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV: When I mirror my Windows 11 laptop to my Samsung smart tv, I always get a split screen on the tv. One is my laptop screen mirroring and the other is my Samsung tv. Why is the tv showing both screens? How do I get rid of the tv screen and only mirror the laptop on the tv?...
  3. Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mirroring Windows 11 to Samsung smart TV: When I mirror my Windows 11 laptop to my Samsung smart tv, I always get a split screen on the tv. One is my laptop screen mirroring and the other is my Samsung tv. Why is the tv showing both screens? How do I get rid of the tv screen and only mirror the laptop on the tv?...
  4. Windows 10 to Smart TV Screen Mirroring Keyboard Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 to Smart TV Screen Mirroring Keyboard Problem: Hello, I connect my desktop computer windows 10 Pro to my Samsung Q6 Series Smart tv with "Refresh screen" selection. When connection completes, it asks me whether I want to use keyboard and mouse from the connected device or not, I select "yes" in this option. I can use my...
  5. Mirroring laptop screen to TV - works once only.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Mirroring laptop screen to TV - works once only.: Hi all, I’m having problems connecting my laptop’s screen to the TV, On first setting up the connection by adding the TV via Bluetooth the screen shows but it refuses to connect again. No error other than can’t connect. Running Win 10 Pro 1909, all drivers up to date, TV...
  6. Laptop and Smart tv screen set up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop and Smart tv screen set up: I have a laptop and a smart tv. I have connected both via an HDMI cable and currently have the screens mirrored. I am doing an online course and wish to be able to watch the online portion on the smart tv while completing tasks on the laptop. Does anyone know how to set this...
  7. Mirror PC screen to Smart TV without required hardware?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mirror PC screen to Smart TV without required hardware?: Hello, Apologies if this has been asked many times before. My PC and Samsung Smart TV are connected by ethernet cables to my router. My question is; is it actually possible to mirror my PC screen through the network to my Smart TV only by installing a software on my PC...
  8. How to mirror pc on smart tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to mirror pc on smart tv: I have a Dell with windows 10 home edition. I want mirror the computer on a 2015 Samsung Smart TV. Can i do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-mirror-pc-on-smart-tv/2b2b9586-509b-4b63-af81-dcefcd720f8a
  9. mirroring to my smart tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mirroring to my smart tv: How can I mirror my Microsoft laptop wireless to my Samsung smart tv? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mirroring-to-my-smart-tv/ed746f49-88e4-4c57-b60e-9f596ec3e35f
  10. Mirroring laptop screen on TV through windows10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Mirroring laptop screen on TV through windows10: Hi, I have recently switched from windows 7 to windows 10. I am not able to connect my laptop (inspiron e1505) to my old TV (sony) with windows 10. Previously with windows 7, I was able to mirror same laptop screen on same TV (svideo cable). What do I need to do if I want...