Windows 10: Mirror Windows 10 Laptop to iMac?

Discus and support Mirror Windows 10 Laptop to iMac? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Trying to see if there’s a way to use my iMac screen for my work laptop in my new work from home setup. Miracast through Parallels is disabled on Mac.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/freeluv, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Mirror Windows 10 Laptop to iMac?

Trying to see if there’s a way to use my iMac screen for my work laptop in my new work from home setup. Miracast through Parallels is disabled on Mac. Is there another creative solution I can use to use my laptop on my iMac screen? I can’t download any extra programs on the laptop since it’s a work computer. Thanks!

submitted by /u/freeluv
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/freeluv, Apr 2, 2020

2. how to mirror windows 10 tablet to amazon fire tv?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Action Centre.
    • Click on Connect.
    • PC will search and show which devices are available to mirror/cast.
    • Click on the device which you would like to mirror/cast.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows. We'll be happy to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 2, 2020
  3. how Windows 10 mirroring using AMAZON Fire TV stick?

Hi,

Try this.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Action Centre.
    • Click on Connect.
    • PC will search and show which devices are available to mirror/cast.
    • Click on the device which you would like to mirror/cast.

Please do let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Mirror Windows 10 Laptop to iMac?

screen mirroring

Hi Hatty,

There is a way for you to control the remote screen whenever you are trying to mirror it from one device to another. To provide you an appropriate solution, please provide us the following information:

• Which device are you using to mirror on your laptop?
    • Are you using an app to mirror the device on your laptop?
    • Are you able to use your mouse and keyboard on your laptop even if you are not playing a game while mirroring it from a device?

If you haven't tried to use your mouse outside a game while projecting to the PC, you may follow the steps below to allow your mouse and keyboard to control the remote screen:

• Open Action Center.
    • Click the Connect button.
    • Click the name of the device you're trying to project.
    • Check the Allow input from a keyboard or mouse connected to this display
      option as necessary.

Loraine Mon, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Mirror Windows 10 Laptop to iMac?

1. Mirror Windows 10 Laptop to iMac? - Similar Threads - Mirror Laptop iMac

2. PC Mirroring Laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Mirroring Laptop?: I recently bought a new laptop and I also have a PC. I noticed a pattern emerging recently where every time I closed the lid on the laptop my PC would also shut down into stand by mode and as soon as I open the laptop from sleep the PC would start up again. Another problem is...
  3. Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp

Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp: Can I transfer Windows 10 from my current computer to iMac with built in bootcamp program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-imac-with-bootcamp/2bec7a24-8fc3-4dff-980e-35ffa4fca429
  4. Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 on iMac with Bootcamp: Can I transfer Windows 10 from my current computer to iMac with built in bootcamp program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-on-imac-with-bootcamp/2bec7a24-8fc3-4dff-980e-35ffa4fca429
  5. How to Mirror iPhone to Windows 10 Laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Mirror iPhone to Windows 10 Laptop?: I am having trouble figuring out how to mirror iPhone screen to Windows 10 laptop. I need to be able to do this for work purposes, as I need to share my iPhone screen with coworkers during virtual meetings. I have searched online for solutions, but I am not very tech-savvy...
  6. How to Mirror iPhone to Windows 10 Laptop?

How to Mirror iPhone to Windows 10 Laptop?: I am having trouble figuring out how to mirror iPhone screen to Windows 10 laptop. I need to be able to do this for work purposes, as I need to share my iPhone screen with coworkers during virtual meetings. I have searched online for solutions, but I am not very tech-savvy...
  7. Booting Windows 10 on iMac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting Windows 10 on iMac: So I've been doing a lot of research and finally been able to boot my iMac into Windows 10. But when I choose my language and press INSTALL NOW it tells me it can't find drivers, and I've downloaded some from BootCamp and other sites and checked to see if they were the right...
  8. Booting Windows 10 on iMac

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Booting Windows 10 on iMac: So I've been doing a lot of research and finally been able to boot my iMac into Windows 10. But when I choose my language and press INSTALL NOW it tells me it can't find drivers, and I've downloaded some from BootCamp and other sites and checked to see if they were the right...
  9. Installation Windows 10 on imac

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installation Windows 10 on imac: I have installes Boot camp Windos 10 on my iMac. I have already done all the settings. I want unlock my lock screen, but i cannot do since my mouse or keyboard don't show up. I have a wirelss/bluetooth mouse and keyboard....
  10. Windows 10 on a new iMac

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 on a new iMac: Before purchasing Windows 10 for my current Mac which I will replace in 12 months time, I wonder whether I can transfer my licence to the new IMac when I purchase it. I do not want to pay for the same Windows 10 software twice...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is there a way to mirror a laptop to a mac